Discuss Scratch

imioj2006
Scratcher
16 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I realised my application hasnt been noticed, i couldn't even find it… ehp! Anyway ill resend it
Name: Helga Green
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): None yet but it will be a dog

Personality: Smart, funny, bubbly, finds it difficult to make friends
Appearance: gold hair with a silver and purple streak, little black glasses, freckles in summer
Worst Class(es): Divination, Muggle studies and Transfiguration
Best Class(es): Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions and Care of magical creatures
Pet (Optional): Snowy owl named Luna
Backstory*: Only ravenclaw in family, the rest were Hufflepuff

Goodbye, Lily. You were fiercely loved. - Lily And The Octopus
A heart isn't measured in how much people love you. It's about how much you love others. - Lily And The Octopus
You can't fool your body, you can only fool your mind. - Empty - JaidenAnimations and Boyinaband
There will be two drugs. The second will stop her heart. - Lily And The Octopus
charli-RaeL10
Scratcher
7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

(I changed mine a bit, to be realistic)
Name: Charity Rosier Lynch
Year: 2rd
House: Slytherin
Sexuality: straight

Patronus (5th yrs+): will be a Siberian cat (That's my Patronus on Pottermore)

Personality: Caring, serious, snappish, sassy, logical, friendly, happy to make friends, likes to gossip, can be possessive, hates the thought of isolation
Appearance: tan skin; long, thick, black hair (which is always up in a pony-tail); dark brown eyes; tall; no freckles; a small, bronze necklace with an arrow on the end of it

Worst Class(es): DATDA, Divination, Herbology
Best Class(es): Flying, Potions, astronomy, history

Pet (Optional): A large grey and white Siberian cat named Keeper
Backstory*: Growing up a muggle, she never believed in Magic, let alone knew it existed. Once accepted to Hogwarts, she was first hesitant, leaving all she knew behind, was scary for her, but she didn't let her fear stop her. Charity will stop at nothing to achieve her goals, to prove that she belongs at Hogwarts.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Re-doing Lilliana Smith, going into 5th yr. Appearance? I forgot…making it up again.

Name: Lilliana Tucket-Silvers
Year: 5th

Patronus (5th yrs+): Dolphin

Personality: She gets very defensive when criticized. Lilliana's family has had a tough time. Since her mother, Rose Smith, died, her father, J. J. Silvers, (who didn't take Rose's surname at marriage ) re-married to Gina Tucket. Liliana cries a lot when she falls asleep, missing Rose. Her baby sister Louisiana also died in the same accident that took Rose. Now, Lilliana tries to help her new mom, Gina, but since it's hard to adjust, she focuses more on learning and preparing for her fifth year at Hogwarts.
Appearance: As a tall girl, Liliana feels ashamed of her body shape and size, especially since she always needs to have her clothes and robes specially tailored. Her brown eyes sometimes look green in bright light and darkness. Over the summer, she's cut her hair to sit three inches above her shoulders.
Worst Class(es): Charms, Herbology, Divination, Flying, Astronomy
Best Class(es): Potions, Transfiguration, Arithmancy, DADA, Runes
Pet (Optional): Eagle Owl, “Majesty”
Backstory*: Mostly explained under Personality, but I'm growing her more. Expect new developments!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Could Bryn Erso be a Ravenclaw Beater…

She's a stocky, fiery fifth year.

And I need to be removed from Bloody Baron…I gave that up six months ago

Last edited by XCat (Aug. 10, 2018 23:55:07)

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

XCat wrote:

Could Bryn Erso be a Ravenclaw Beater…

She's a stocky, fiery fifth year.

And I need to be removed from Bloody Baron…I gave that up six months ago
I could take over as Baron. Or Gray Lady

cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Application Form

Student Form

Name: Samantha Grey (Or ‘Sammy’ for short)
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff!

Patronus (5th yrs+): It's going to be hmm… *Takes online quiz* Phoenix when the time is right!

Personality: Positive Traits: Fiercely loyal, Kind, Caring
Neutral Traits: Humble, Curious, Determined
Negative traits: Self-Doubting, Restless, Worries a lot

Conclusion: She's Fiercely loyal and kind for her friends (Kinda-Happy-Go-Lucky) But you do not want to get on her bad side if you mess with her friends. She's pretty humble not wanting any attention to herself but instead to those who've helped her. But that also means people can copy her work without asking…She's very Curious and wants to explore anything and everything in Hogwarts but can and will get into trouble at some point. She's Determined and persistent in her goals and getting there. She's Self-Doubting and worries among the lines of “I hope people see me a fake or mean! Do people see me like that? What should I do!” And tends to go from Overthinking her actions to Underthinking her actions and back again. She doesn't like to be kept in one spot and is often distracted in classes unless it has something that captures her interest (Like Animals, magical or not), She worries a lot corresponding with her self-doubt and making it worse. So she's pretty much the ‘Mom’ of the group that can be cool at times and mature for her age.
Appearance: She has reddish/brown hair and grey eyes. She's tall for her age (11) and feels like a puppy too big for it's paws sometimes.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration (Struggles a lot ), Potions
Best Class(es): D.A.D.A, Charms
Pet (Optional): A Burman cat (Looks like a Maine Coon x Siamese cat) called Midnight.
Backstory*: Her Mother is a muggle and her Father is a wizard. He fought in the battle of Hogwarts (Unknown to her mother and herself) and came back scarred a few days later. She was suspicious but didn't question it. She grew knowing nothing at all about Hogwarts and Magic and was just as surprised as her mother when her letter came.
*RP characters cannot be related to canon characters

Last edited by cwkava17476 (Sept. 25, 2018 15:43:30)

I'm not choosing one of your paths. I'm making my own. -The House of Hades-
My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
Fear doesn't shut you down, It wakes you up. -Divergent-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sorrel's gone too. Maybe I'll have her come back eventually while training to be a MACG.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I guess I'd like to attempt to be active here again! I've decided to Re-do Peregrine's form.

Name: Peregrine Moon
House Head?: Yes, Ravenclaw
Classes: COMC

Patronus: American Kestrel

Personality: She is curious and adventurous, kind, but also a little bit of a trickster. Has a lot of energy.
Appearance: Long dark brown hair and grey eyes. Tall, but not extremely.
Talents: Good with animals and plants, natural magic and protection magic.
Weaknesses: Not the best with hexes or charms, or any type of offensive spell, really.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Willowbreeze645
Scratcher
2 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Here's my OC:
Name: Sage Lareid
year: 1
Pet: gray house cat
Appearance: waist length golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes
Personality: very very smart, kind, loyal, could've been a hufflepuff but sorting hat made her ravenclaw, bi

Last edited by Willowbreeze645 (Aug. 12, 2018 22:25:37)

Willowbreeze645
Scratcher
2 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Willowbreeze645 wrote:

Here's my OC:
Name: Sage Lareid
year: 1
Pet: gray house cat
Appearance: waist length golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes
Personality: very very smart, kind, loyal, could've been a hufflepuff but sorting hat made her ravenclaw, bi
Forgot to do sexuality, though its in personality
Sexuality: Bisexual, but likes mostly guys
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Updating this…
Name: Evangeline (Evie) Hunter
Year: 2nd Year
House: Griffindor

Patronus (5th yrs+): NA

Personality: Can be awkward and shy with people she doesn't know, however can be talkative with those she does. She is quick to anger, however she is also quick to forgive
Appearance: She has long, slightly wavy brown hair, usually done into a braid which she can never get perfect, no matter how hard she tries. Her eyes are hazel, and she is tall but has a slight build. She wears glasses.
Worst Class(es): Transfigurations, herbology
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Potions
Pet (Optional): Unusually, she has a black owl she called Raven.
Backstory*: Her father is a muggle but her mother is a witch. She showed no magical abilities for many years, however seemed strange. One day when she was 8, she was playing with a bunch of muggle children when one called her a creepy forest spirit, as a joke. She responded angrily, saying, “Maybe I am. So you don't want to provoke me!” and then proceeded to turn him into a tree. Her family were delighted, and after correcting the incident they immediately enrolled her at Hogwarts.

You should put a list of all the classes, for two reasons. a) so older years can easily see and choose what classes they take, and b) so we can refer to them when thinking about our best classes and worst classes.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Okay, everyone who hasn't been accepted yet, repost your application and I'll look through them
Name: Syvlia Corallius-Barbagaud
House Head?: No
Classes: Herbology

Patronus: she is unable to cast one

Personality: a narcissist young girl who couldn't care less about the feelings of others. However, she grew out of her prejudice towards Slytherins in her 5th year at Hogwarts. If she likes you from the beginning, then you'll love her back, and she'll be very kind and caring. If you hit off badly, I advise you run.
Appearance: she has brown hair to a bob cut, and dull green eyes that others often mistake for blue. She's average height and weight for her age. Her faceclaim is Kira Rausch.
Talents: Herbology, Astronomy, COMC, History Of Magic, robe designing, helping others, duelling
Weaknesses: getting along with others, making friends, non-verbal magic, every other subject not mentioned above, writing.

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi I would like to join the role-play!
Application Form
Student Formm

Name: Samantha Grey (Or ‘Sammy’ for short)

Patronus (5th yrs+): It's going to be hmm… *Takes online quiz* Phoenix when the time is right!

Conclusion: She's Fiercely loyal and kind for her friends (Kinda-Happy-Go-Lucky) But you do not want to get on her bad side if you mess with her friends. She's pretty humble not wanting any attention to herself but instead to those who've helped her. But that also means people can copy her work without asking…She's very Curious and wants to explore anything and everything in Hogwarts but can and will get into trouble at some point. She's Determined and persistent in her goals and getting there. She's Self-Doubting and worries among the lines of “I hope people see me a fake or mean! Do people see me like that? What should I do!” And tends to go from Overthinking her actions to Underthinking her actions and back again. She doesn't like to be kept in one spot and is often distracted in classes unless it has something that captures her interest (Like Animals, magical or not), She worries a lot corresponding with her self-doubt and making it worse. So she's pretty much the ‘Mom’ of the group that can be cool at times and mature for her age.
Appearance: She has reddish/brown hair and grey eyes. She's tall for her age (11) and feels like a puppy too big for it's paws sometimes.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration (Struggles a lot ), Potions
Pet (Optional): A Burman cat (Looks like a Maine Coon x Siamese cat) called Midnight.
Backstory*: Her Mother is a muggle and her Father is a wizard. He fought in the battle of Hogwarts (Unknown to her mother and herself) and came back scarred a few days later. She was suspicious but didn't question it. She grew knowing nothing at all about Hogwarts and Magic and was just as surprised as her mother when her letter came.

Last edited by cwkava17476 (Sept. 25, 2018 15:47:00)

My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
imioj2006
Scratcher
16 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

imioj2006 wrote:

I realised my application hasnt been noticed, i couldn't even find it… ehp! Anyway ill resend it
Name: Helga Green
Year: 2

Patronus (5th yrs+): None yet but it will be a dog

Personality: Smart, funny, bubbly, finds it difficult to make friends
Appearance: gold hair with a silver and purple streak, little black glasses, freckles in summer
Worst Class(es): Divination, Muggle studies and Transfiguration
Best Class(es): Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions and Care of magical creatures
Pet (Optional): Snowy owl named Luna
Backstory*: Only ravenclaw in family, the rest were Hufflepuff

Uuh, i forgot to add her sexuality… She's bi sexual and open to relationships

A heart isn't measured in how much people love you. It's about how much you love others. - Lily And The Octopus
You can't fool your body, you can only fool your mind. - Empty - JaidenAnimations and Boyinaband
bluelamas849
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

cwkava17476 wrote:

Hi I would like to join the role-play!
Application Form

Student Form

Name: Samantha or ‘Sammy’ For short

Patronus (5th yrs+): It's going to be hmm… *Takes online quiz* Phoenix!

Worst Class(es): Transfiguration (Struggles a lot )
Could you add another worst class to make your character even?
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

EDIT: I'm just going to post the names of people so I don't take up too much space

@Mist2006, both your characters are accepted

@imioj2006, your character is accepted as well

@charli-RaeL10, you need either one more worst class or one fewer best classes to even things out

@Blessing06, if I'm reading it correctly, you have a student? I think you may have accidentally used the teacher creation form. You can find the student one above the teacher form on the front page

@Willowbreeze645, would you mind using the full student form on the front page? It has a few more sections to fill out than what you gave

@BlackWolfee, you'll have to bring that up to rainbow_waves, I can't edit the front page

@cwkava17476, could you add one more worst class? It doesn't mean your character is worse than other students at it, but it just helps keep characters from getting to over-powered

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Aug. 15, 2018 16:35:01)

adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Linus Edinbacker(fake name) (@adsuri)
House Head?: Yes for gryffindor
Classes: Runes

Patronus: St Bernard

Personality: fair & fun but slightly strict
Appearance: tall, slightly muscular
Talents: languages(hence the runes)
Weaknesses: divination

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

EDIT: I'm just going to post the names of people so I don't take up too much space

@charli-RaeL10, you need either one more worst class or one fewer best classes to even things out

@Blessing06, if I'm reading it correctly, you have a student? I think you may have accidentally used the teacher creation form. You can find the student one above the teacher form on the front page

@Willowbreeze645, would you mind using the full student form on the front page? It has a few more sections to fill out than what you gave

@BlackWolfee, you'll have to bring that up to rainbow_waves, I can't edit the front page

@cwkava17476, could you add one more worst class? It doesn't mean your character is worse than other students at it, but it just helps keep characters from getting to over-powered
This is what happens when you don't respond for like a week and then suddenly there are so many people and you just say oh well I'll just say da usernames.

Anyways, thanks!

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
imioj2006
Scratcher
16 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

thank you!

cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

imioj2006 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

thank you!
Okay! Potions I guess! I'm sorry I just don't have a list of Hogwarts classes and I can't name them off the top of my head. Thanks for accepting!