Discuss Scratch

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎△⃒⃘△ϟ The Quibbler Collaboration ϟ△⃒⃘△✐

If you would like to see The Quibbler, go here.
UPDATE: We do NOT need any more journalists or artists.
Do you like Harry Potter? Do you want to write in a newspaper? Do you like to draw? If the answer to ANY of these is ‘yes’, then you are at the right place! We need writers, artists, fans and more!

Journalists

A journalist is basically a posh word for someone who writes in newspapers. We need people to write sections of The Quibbler. You can write about ANYTHING Harry Potter related! You can make it up, or use some story in one of the books. The only things you need to make sure you have in your article is:

A Headline
A Byline
An Intro
A Main Body Of Text
A Picture
A Caption

You also have to make sure you tell us what you're writing about, so nobody else writes something that would not work with yours. For example, say I write something about Hogwarts having a new head teacher, and somebody else writes about Hogwarts having the same headteacher for 30 years, then it wouldn't work.

If you would like to be a journalist, please fill in this form.

Username:
Why you would like to be a journalist:
Example of work:
Following the thread:
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest):
Anything else:

Artist

Artists are really important. We need artists for pictures in articles (if the writer doesn't want to do it themselves), art for the front cover and art in other places too!

If you are drawing something, please tell us what you're drawing and for where. Most of the time artists will just fill in what we need for articles and the front page.

If you would like to be an artist, please fill in this form.

Username:
Why you would like to be an artist:
Example of work:
Following the thread:
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest):
Anything else:

Harry Potter Fans
Harry Potter fans might sound not important, but they are, because they are the audience! We need Harry Potter fans to read The Quibbler (otherwise what's the point in making it?), giving us reviews and more! Readers can also become ‘friends’ of The Quibbler.

How To Become A ‘Friend’ Of The Quibbler
If you want to become a ‘friend’ of The Quibbler, just fill in this form.

Username:
Why you would like to be an ‘friend’ of The Quibbler:
Following the thread:
Anything else:

'Friends' can get exclusive gossip on the upcoming edition of The Quibbler, be notified when a new edition has come out, and more!

Our members:
Manager/Editor: germanengland3
Executive Manager: redglitter
Other Members:
Kas8605
Blessing06
BoredWriter
legogrl502
Drunken_Sailor
chocolatemeepgirl
ilikecats9

Last edited by germanengland3 (March 26, 2017 15:16:46)

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpy!

FireHeart03
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: FireHeart03
Why you would like to be an artist: Because you need HELP! Kinda bad art but… EH.
Example of work: …
Following the thread: YUS
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest): 6-8
Anything else: NOOOOPE

Use this Hashtag if your Austrailan!
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FireHeart03 wrote:

Username: FireHeart03
Why you would like to be an artist: Because you need HELP! Kinda bad art but… EH.
Example of work: …
Following the thread: YUS
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest): 6-8
Anything else: NOOOOPE
I cannot accept you until I see an example of your work.

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpity bump!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: redglitter
Why you would like to be an artist: Because I love Harry Potter - and art!!
Example of work: GlitterStores stuff?
Following the thread: Yes!!
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest): 8
Anything else: None.

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Username: redglitter
Why you would like to be an artist: Because I love Harry Potter - and art!!
Example of work: GlitterStores stuff?
Following the thread: Yes!!
How active you are (from 1-10, please be honest): 8
Anything else: None.
You're in!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I had an idea for a main article: What about:
HOGWARTS BREAK-IN: INTERVIEWS
or
FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

or
FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY
cool! You can write them if you like.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

or
FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY
Thanks! I'll start right now. I'll do both, and you can decide which one you like best.

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

or
FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY
Thanks! I'll start right now. I'll do both, and you can decide which one you like best.
sure.

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey redglitter, you're executive manager, which means you get to hire people and discuss competitions with me. Is that okay?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Hey redglitter, you're executive manager, which means you get to hire people and discuss competitions with me. Is that okay?
Yes that's great! Thanks!

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Oh, and one more thing: would you like to join my shop? You can have a high rank position, seeing how well you've done with GlitterStores.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Oh, and one more thing: would you like to join my shop? You can have a high rank position, seeing how well you've done with GlitterStores.
Yes please! That'd be great
P.S I did my lines for Scratch Primary.

Last edited by redglitter (Feb. 5, 2017 14:38:45)

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Yes please! That'd be great
P.S I did my lines for Scratch Primary.
The link's in my sig.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's the first article:
FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY

Yesterday, a colossal fire broke out in a popular place for wizards and witches to go shopping, Diagon Alley. Thankfully, only a small amount of wizards were injured.

At 3pm on Saturday, 4th of February, a family of wizards out shopping with their soon-to-be Hogwarts second-years smelt burning over by the Magical Menagerie. They immediately rushed to the closest Ministry of Magic member and told them. Within minutes many people were gathered around this spot and animals in the menagerie were seen fleeing as soon as they heard the news. It was very chaotic scene; wizards and witches rushing from other shops and many of them exiting the alley. Muggles then got a bit suspicious of the noise coming from the chaos – filled alley and called the ‘police’ (law enforcement). Luckily the Muggles had no clue of how to get inside the alley and so the Wizarding World was left safe, but of course not safe for anyone close to the fire.

Unfortunately, three wizards (unknown) were injured during Diagon Alley’s hour of terror. One had his robes caught in the fire, tripped, and was ‘followed’ by the fire. The other two had been joking around with some new toy they purchased in Zonko’s, Hogsmeade. Unaware of the fire, they continued to mess about with it and were dragged into the flames. These three wizards are now spending time being treated by the Wizarding World’s best nurses in the best hospital.

It is unknown how the fire was caused, but two of the most famous wizards have their own theories:

‘Well, you know the Wizarding World. There may have been a yet-to-be-discovered fire breathing snake in there or something. I’ll bet we never know who or what caused it, though.’ - Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge.

‘ That’s actually quite a weird thing to happen on a normal day. Something in that Menagerie caused the fire and I know it. Yesterday I heard a very weird and spooky noise coming from the Menagerie and it sounded like there was a monster trying to get out of a cage inside.’ - Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore.

For more, see FIRE, P3 - 4.

Last edited by redglitter (Feb. 21, 2017 15:53:56)

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY

Yesterday, a colossal fire broke out in a popular place for wizards and witches to go shopping, Diagon Alley. Thankfully, only a small amount of wizards were injured.

At 3pm on Saturday, 4th of February, a family of wizards out shopping with their soon-to-be Hogwarts second-years smelt burning over by the Magical Menagerie. They immediately rushed to the closest Ministry of Magic member and told them. Within minutes many people were gathered around this spot and animals in the menagerie were seen fleeing as soon as they heard the news. It was very chaotic scene; wizards and witches rushing from other shops and many of them exiting the alley. Muggles then got a bit suspicious of the noise coming from the chaos – filled alley and called the ‘police’ (law enforcement). Luckily the Muggles had no clue of how to get inside the alley and so the Wizarding World was left safe, but of course not safe for anyone close to the fire.

Unfortunately, three wizards (unknown) were injured during Diagon Alley’s hour of terror. One had his robes caught in the fire, tripped, and was ‘followed’ by the fire. The other two had been joking around with some new toy they purchased in Zonko’s, Hogsmeade. Unaware of the fire, they continued to mess about with it and were dragged into the flames. These three wizards are now spending time being treated by the Wizarding World’s best nurses in the best hospital.

It is unknown how the fire was caused, but two of the most famous wizards have their own theories:

‘Well, you know the Wizarding World. There may have been a yet-to-be-discovered fire breathing snake in there or something. I’ll bet we never know who or what caused it, though.’ - Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge.

‘ That’s actually quite a weird thing to happen on a normal day. Something in that Menagerie caused the fire and I know it. Yesterday I heard a very weird and spooky noise coming from the Menagerie and it sounded like there was a monster trying to get out of a cage inside.’ - Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore.

*Claps*

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY

*Claps*
Thanks!

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FIRE IN DIAGON ALLEY

*Claps*
Thanks!
It is very creative!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~