Patonus (5th years+): N/A

Personality: kind, smart, brave, friendly
Appearance: Blue eyes with brown hair that is long
Worst class(es): Divination
Best class(es): All except Divination
Pet: Snowy white owl
Backstory: None
People tease me because of my last name
I think to balance Alicia, you should add a few more worst classes and negative traits. Also, Divination is a 3rd year+ subject

rabbitsnowflake
Scratcher
68 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Ok!
rabbitsnowflake
Scratcher
68 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Worst classes: Potions, Transfiguration

Personality: kind, smart, brave, friendly, sometimes a little awkward

Backstory: No family
angelcream123
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Alyson Valerian
Year:6th
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Blue Bird
Personality: Kind, caring, spaced out a bit, A little Isolated, Echoic memory, Outdoorsy
Appearance: Brown skin, curled natural hair, round brown eyes
Worst classes: Transfiguration, History of magic and Charms
Best classes: Flying, Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Astronomy, and herbology
Pet: Owl
Backstory: Grew up in a strict household but has always been different from them such as creative with an open mind.
girlpower1313
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

angelcream123 wrote:

Name: Alyson Valerian
Year:6th
Patronus: Blue Bird
Personality: Kind, caring, spaced out a bit, A little Isolated, Echoic memory, Outdoorsy
Appearance: Brown skin, curled natural hair, round brown eyes
Worst classes: Transfiguration, History of magic and Charms
Best classes: Flying, Potions, Defence against the dark arts, Astronomy, and herbology
Pet: Owl
Backstory: Grew up in a strict household but has always been different from them such as creative with an open mind.

I think you need either more worst classes, or less best classes.

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:

People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
Hi!!

tinyness
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I've been on vacation since the beginning of June, I don't remember how long I've been gone though

Hi Mega, hows it going

awesome_girl_1
Scratcher
28 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

so did i get in
Jaydancer06
Scratcher
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Student
Name: Jess
Year: 5th
House: Hufflepuff

Patronus (5th yrs+): zebra

Personality: Emo
Appearance: Black hair that changes with her feelings, pretty,tall
Worst Class(es): transfiguration , potions
Best Class(es): everything else
Pet (Optional):
Backstory*:abused as a kid for being magic

flashingstar
Scratcher
13 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Application Form

Student
Name: Heather Jacobi
Year: 4
House: Griffindor

Patronus (5th yrs+): none

Personality: Very smart, athletic, emotional
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, medium skin, taller
Worst Class(es): arithmancy
Best Class(es): defense against the dark arts, potions
Pet (Optional): owl named Lydia
Backstory*: her brother died in a magical accident

*RP characters cannot be related to canon characters
-anonymitea-
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Constantine Laurent (Tina for short)
Year: 5
House: Hufflepuff

Patronus (5th yrs+): husky

Personality: extraordinarily stubborn, hard working, loyal, sarcastic, and cunning, good persuasion skills
Appearance: short for her age, tan skin, short dark hair, dark brown eyes speckled with gold
Worst Class(es): History of magic, Divination
Best Class(es): Potions, Herbology
Pet (Optional): none
Backstory: grew up in an all- slytherin household, which is why she almost got into slytherin
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING LUCIA IS GRADUATING IM SO PROUD OF HER BUT WHAT WILL I DO NOW I HAVE NO STUDENT CHARACTERS! *checks my Rækadon Family Tree project and gasps* YES I KNOW!
Name: Jakalyn Rækadon
Year: 2nd in September
House: Slytherin
Patronus (5th yrs+): Will be a seal.
Personality: The kid of person who sits in a corner with a horror book and smacks you with it if you try to read the title.
Appearance: Short spiky black hair shot through with silver (natural) and purple (dyed). Chocolate-brown eyes, olive complexion, average height.
Worst Class(es): Divination, COMC
Best Class(es): Arthimancy, Transfiguration
Pet (optional): A black cat named Marie.
Backstory: (First off, I'm not gonna rattle off the entire Rækadon history again because thats just gonna be too much.) Long story short, Jak and Iqua are the twin siblings of Iqualament Rækadon, who died shortly after they were born. (As did many parents in the Rækadon family around that time.) They never knew their father, (nobody did, except their mother,) and therefore fended for themselves in the streets of Rome for a while before being picked up by Lwata Tillitip, their mother's brother's niece-in-law (who everybody wishes had never been born cause her mother's a serial killer, but that's another story…) who had also (basically) kidnapped the twin's cousin, Exilia (Tilly). Tilly helped the twins escape the house, but Lwata's mother, Mralla (yes, the serial killer, that's the one,) caught them and brought them back. Tilly went off to school at Durmstrang, and there began sending messages by owl to her sister Lucia, in Hogwarts. After numerous escapades by numerous people in Hogwarts, a whole bunch of things happened and Mralla and Iwata went into hiding and the twins went to Durmstrang. (whew, I got through that pretty smoothly) Then, later on in the first year, the twins were transferred to Hogwarts because of “reasons we won't disclose,” said the letter. (They probably had pranked a teacher…numerous times…) Now, they are going into their 2nd year of schooling at Hogwarts. (In September.)
/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\-:-/\
Name: Iqualament Mauve Rækadon
Year: 2nd in September
Patronus (5th yrs+): Will be a cat.
Personality: Remember Jakalyn's personality section? Iqua would be the person who comes up to him, snatches the book, hits him with it. (Then walks away and blames the injury on someone else.)
Appearance: Shoulder-length wavy black hair shot through with silver (natural), and purple (dyed).
Worst Class(es): Arthimancy, Divination
Best Class(es): COMC, Transfiguration
Pet (optional): Marie the black cat.
Backstory: See Jakalyn's backstory.
EDIT: We sure are going to have a lot of graduates this year.

Last edited by Mist2006 (July 7, 2018 21:32:15)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
charli-RaeL10
Scratcher
7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Charity Rosier Lynch
Year: 3rd
Sexuality: straight

Patronus (5th yrs+): will be a Siberian cat
Animagi: She's learned how to do it, but has trouble turning into a black and grey Siberian cat

Personality: Caring, serious, snappish, sassy, logical, friendly, happy to make friends, likes to gossip, can be possessive, hates the thought of isolation
Appearance: tan skin; long, thick, black hair (which is always up in a pony-tail); dark brown eyes; tall; very strong;

Worst Class(es): History, Potions, herbology
Best Class(es): Flying, DATDA, Muggle studies (of course)

Pet (Optional): she has a thing for Siberian cats, so she has a very big, fluffy white and silver tabby Siberian Cat named Keeper

Backstory*: She has grown up as a muggle, her father and mother not telling her about the wizarding world until she got her letter from Hogwarts. She loves the world and never wants to leave.
Mystrey_User
New to Scratch
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi! I would like to apply for Helena Ravenclaw, aka The Grey Lady or the ghost of Ravenclaw.
Alolan_Geodude
Scratcher
7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Caleb Phuru
Year: 3rd year
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus: –

Personality: A bit of a know-it-all, has a lot of tics
Appearance: Short, pale skin, black hair and purple eyes.
Worst Class: Divination
Best Class: Transfiguration
Pet: –
Backstory: Caleb is the son of a Muggle and a witch. He has no remarkable things in his backstory.
imioj2006
Scratcher
16 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Helga
Year:2nd

Patronus (5th yrs+): (will be a wolf)

Personality: Lighthearted, bubbly , smart, funny, slight know-it-all
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair with a silver streak running through it, Bright green eyes and black glasses
Worst Class(es): Runes
Best Class(es): Care of magical creatures
Pet (Optional): Owl, snowy white like hedwig, but called Luna
Backstory*: Her family are all witches and wizards, they were all in Hufflepuff. Helga is the youngest of 4 sisters and the only Ravenclaw.

(i hope this is ok…)

Last edited by imioj2006 (July 16, 2018 18:24:03)

Goodbye, Lily. You were fiercely loved. - Lily And The Octopus
A heart isn't measured in how much people love you. It's about how much you love others. - Lily And The Octopus
You can't fool your body, you can only fool your mind. - Empty - JaidenAnimations and Boyinaband
There will be two drugs. The second will stop her heart. - Lily And The Octopus
coding4life22
Scratcher
66 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Tayina Goldenheart
Year: 5th

Patronus (5th yrs+): Owl

Personality: Kind, Competitive, Sassy, Very Smart
Appearance: Short Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Small Mouth, A Necklace with the House Colors on it
Worst Class(es): Divination
Best Class(es): DATDA, Arithmetic
Pet (Optional): White Snowy Owl named Daunt (Hey, Harry's not the only one who can a Snowy Owl xD)
Backstory*: Grew up with a Pure Blood Mom and a Half Blood Dad and has a baby brother (He's not in Hogwarts yet.) At her sorting, the Sorting Hat couldn't choose between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, but she was sorted into Gryffindor in the end.

That's it

Last edited by coding4life22 (July 15, 2018 15:49:15)

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” -Divergent

SoSlytherin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Application Form

Student
Name:
Year:
House:
Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality:
Appearance:
Worst Class(es):
Best Class(es):
Pet (Optional):
Backstory*:

*RP characters cannot be related to canon characters

Teachers
Name:
House Head?: Yes or no, if yes then state

Patronus:

Personality:
Appearance:
Talents:
Weaknesses:

How To RP

• Type what your character says (dialogue) in quotes (“”)
• Type everything else RPed, including actions, as regular text
• Any non-RP text in an RP thread should be separated by parentheses

For example:

rainbow_waves wrote:

@aleynesansonnet Alessandra entered the classroom

aleynesansonnet wrote:

@rainbow_waves (What house is she in?) “Welcome” Professor Gerot said as she wrote on the chalkboard

rainbow_waves wrote:

@aleynesansonnet (Ravenclaw) “Thanks” Alessandra found her seat.

Name: Alexicai Dragonbreath
Year: 4th
Personality: Not a stereotypical Slytherin; sarcastic; witty; intelligent; sometimes gets on people's nerves
Appearance: has bright electric blue eyes thta creep people out; long raven coloured hair with the ends tinged blue (half of her head is cut short while the other is long. so it's sort of a Mohawk); smooth, tanned skin; always wearing either black or green
Worst Class: Astronomy
Best Classes: Potions and DADA
Pet: snake named Serpentina (is that allowed? if not, can she still have it and be rebellious?)
Backstory: has 4 siblings: one twin sister in Gryffindor, one older sister in Ravenclaw, one younger sister at Beauxbatons, and one older brother at Durmstrang. Her family is pureblood and they are rich. She doesn't know who her father is and her mother is in Azkaban (but no one knows that). She wants to be the best at everything, no matter the cost.

SoSlytherin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs
Exᴛʀᴀᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇssᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Tʜᴇʏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs. Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ:

Extracurricular Activities Form

Name:
Purpose:
Leader:
Co-Leader:
Teacher Optional:

Extracurricular Activities List

Wilderness Club: Learn more in-depth about magical creatures and plants in their natural environment. Led by Sorrel Wood.

———————————

Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ
Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇssᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ʙɪɴᴅs ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ (ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ) ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ. Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʙᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ's ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Tʜᴇ Sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ, sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ. Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɢɴ ᴜᴘ (ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ), ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ's Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴘᴇs! Hᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍs:

Gryffindor:
Seeker: Saiya Bryant (captain)
Keeper: Trent Hartfield
Chasers: Olivia Brassington, Catherine Shine, Rick Livingston
Beaters: Michael Lee, Seraphina Gomez

Ravenclaw:
Seeker: Lucia Rækdon
Keeper: 1 more
Chasers: Alessandra Bortega (captain), Karen Moon, Emily Robertson
Beaters: 2 more

Hufflepuff:
Seeker: Elana Michaels
Keeper: Fern Hawthorn
Chasers: Amelia Brown (captain), Jaxon Niffles, 1 more
Beaters: Hazel William, Denn Torison

Slytherin:
Seeker: Isabelle Dowling (captain)
Keeper: Rufus Greene
Chasers: Walter Britt, 2 more
Beaters: 2 more

Name: Quidditch
Purpose: do you really need a reason to go out for the Quidditch team?
Leader: Slytherin captain- Isabelle Dowling
Co-leader: IDK

My character's name is Alexicai Dragonbreath. Can she be a Chaser?

OnionWitch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sorry people but I'm leaving this RP
You guys have been really nice people during the time I've RPed here but I'm sort of done with this one.

I had a good time, and sorry

Wa meng ti! Wa meng ti! Kam ye tang, mai chong ti
Mr_Marshmallowman
Scratcher
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Jake Wistlesnout
Year: 5

Patronus (5th yrs+): Dolphin

Personality: Kind, helpful, lots of friends
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, blueish hazel eyes