New to Scratch
2 posts

Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

wait wow, MCsachar this has to be true

JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

Everybody! If you didn't see Dreams video… It is Herobrines 10th birthday soon… and in 1.16, the most recent major update, they didn't add “remove herobrine” to the catalogue list for the first time in SIX YEARS!!! wonder what that could mean…

Last edited by JetDrop (Aug. 19, 2020 11:25:38)

MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

does anyone even care about me?
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

and my story is true
why would a 11 year old lie? by the way I am 11
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

JetDrop wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Last night, I had a dream that some weird thing was doing odd stuff (provoking bees, building bathroom-like rooms in caves).
On my quick glance of it, it was all black.

Was that 303 or Null?

To be honest, I don't think Null is very plausible.
Hmm I think it was this weirdo potty humour obsessed hacker… I don't think null needs toilets…
I do think null WOULD be “plausible” just WITHOUT the toilets
Again, somebody succeeded in making me laugh.

this must be the longest trail of forwarding
null died and haunted minecraft and the only thing he missed about life was visiting the restroom
wow this is such a long trail too long
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

if you try to make a fake sighting, do NOT have an enchanted item in your inventory. as soon as that glint changes, you're done for.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
tungrantheotter
Scratcher
6 posts

Okay, everyone who's serious about Minecraft (like me) knows these things:

1-Herobrine doesn't actually exist in real Minecraft.
2-The only way to get any of the aforementioned creatures/glitches/bugs is a mod or a player trolling.
3-There is no proof whatsoever that they even exist.

If you can change my mind on these, I might believe you.

–The Shellhound
say [Peace!][/big][/big]
tungrantheotter
Scratcher
6 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

Herobrine is a MYTH, ENTIY 303 is NotHinG,
Ok, so lets say they ARE real, and they are fighting.
If they were fighting, then your minecraft world will be DESTROYED.
Seeds are codes for worlds, so if you put in 666 in your world in two different worlds, they will be the same!
These “Cursed” seeds are coincidences!
If Null was in your world, the world would be corrupted, and that only happens on very very VERRYYY rare occasions! People have looked inside minecraft, and found no evidence of herobrine OR null.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Please remember this!

–The Shellhound
say [Peace!][/big][/big]
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

tungrantheotter wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Seeds are codes for worlds, so if you put in 666 in your world in two different worlds, they will be the same!
If Null was in your world, the world would be corrupted, and that only happens on very very VERRYYY rare occasions! People have looked inside minecraft, and found no evidence of herobrine OR null.
Please remember this!
well I had my MCPE glitch from the day I made a “Herobrine is dying” statue, check my project on the studio for more info
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Please remember this!
well I had my MCPE glitch from the day I made a “Herobrine is dying” statue, check my project on the studio for more info
coincidence
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Please remember this!
coincidence
COINCIDENCE, no way this is all true, i would never lie on an online discussion system, NO WAY. this is true. i even made a vid on my yt but it was embarrasing so i deleted it but this is NOT FAKE!
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

Please remember this!
coincidence
COINCIDENCE, no way this is all true, i would never lie on an online discussion system, NO WAY. this is true. i even made a vid on my yt but it was embarrasing so i deleted it but this is NOT FAKE!
coincidence
[kōˈinsədəns]
NOUN
a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
“they met by coincidence”

i said coincidence, not false

Last edited by zahmbie1 (Aug. 20, 2020 20:44:08)

tungrantheotter
Scratcher
6 posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

so once i made a simple map of a planewreck and then for fun I u know made a a statue of herbrine dhying from steve than my game glithed out and didn't save and I even made a video on yt unluckily not about the statues but I said I was very scared and this is not for money. believe me thishappened I have bedrock older version probably the aquatic update and on Samsung plz believ
So your game crashed, that totally means that Herobrine hates your world. (MAJOR SARCASM ALERT)

–The Shellhound
say [Peace!][/big][/big]
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

if herobrine is real, he's wasting his life trying to make 4 year-olds poop their pants. why doesn't he do something useful?

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

so once i made a simple map of a planewreck and then for fun I u know made a a statue of herbrine dhying from steve than my game glithed out and didn't save and I even made a video on yt unluckily not about the statues but I said I was very scared and this is not for money. believe me thishappened I have bedrock older version probably the aquatic update and on Samsung plz believ
So your game crashed, that totally means that Herobrine hates your world. (MAJOR SARCASM ALERT)
maybe it is because of my statue, you are probably wondering about what is my statue, more info on my project on the studio
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

maybe it is because of my statue, you are probably wondering about what is my statue, more info on my project on the studio

Would mojang put in code to identify if you made a herobrine statue? Besides, it's impossible because different builders use different blocks.
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

Would mojang put in code to identify if you made a herobrine statue? Besides, it's impossible because different builders use different blocks.

or maybe an ethical hacker hacked into my world, saw the stupid 2d statue i build 3 years ago and haunted me by glitching the saving screen
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

snip
or maybe an ethical hacker hacked into my world, saw the stupid 2d statue i build 3 years ago and haunted me by glitching the saving screen
Impossible
A hacker can only go into your world if the world is LAN and if they are on the same network as you
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

but i was on an xbox live account which was on mcpe, they couldve freinded me and joined, you can do that you know

and correction: Possible