38 posts

Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

hhhmmm
Poketrainer_Chase
Scratcher
37 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/400777596/

Hi. I love MARVEL!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! So much I freak out every time I say MARVEL. MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH! VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Sorry if this takes up too much room.

Leader of the Pokemon army, a fan of marvel, a movie maker, election create, also known as, Poketrainer_Chase. I'm out!
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I had a mental HB encounter last night. Let me explain:

The Backstory: A few days ago, we (me & my sis, D) were away from our home base. We were playing Peaceful Creative. We were in a desert. D set up a big pen of cows. Considering that all Herocow encounters were on sand, I was kinda scared. Thankfully, I never spotted any. Eventually, we moved to a biome with naturally generating coarse dirt. I raided an acacia village. Then, we went back to home base.

The Dream Encounter: I was (strangely) being attacked by Skeletons that looked like Skeleton Vanguards from Minecraft Dungeons. I was still in PC mode, and I was flying. Then, HB showed up and (through the chat) told me to buy some book about Classic Minecraft. We somehow ended up in the Coarse Dirt place. HB turned into a Heropig, and moved to the ground. 303 was never spotted, thankfully.

Does this mean anything important? Have I woken up?

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

LandonHarter wrote:

The Backstory: A few days ago, we (me & my sis, D) were away from our home base. We were playing Peaceful Creative. We were in a desert. D set up a big pen of cows. Considering that all Herocow encounters were on sand, I was kinda scared. Thankfully, I never spotted any. Eventually, we moved to a biome with naturally generating coarse dirt. I raided an acacia village. Then, we went back to home base.

The Dream Encounter: I was (strangely) being attacked by Skeletons that looked like Skeleton Vanguards from Minecraft Dungeons. I was still in PC mode, and I was flying. Then, HB showed up and (through the chat) told me to buy some book about Classic Minecraft. We somehow ended up in the Coarse Dirt place. HB turned into a Heropig, and moved to the ground. 303 was never spotted, thankfully.

I don't know…
I think you should smash your computer and not go to sleep unless Entity 303 turns up and stalks you
Goldenmetacooler
Scratcher
3 posts

Explain entity303 Then!!!!
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scoresby_finn wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

I don't know…
I think you should smash your computer and not go to sleep unless Entity 303 turns up and stalks you
‘Scuse me, but I play Minecraft on my iPad.
And if I see anything from 303 coming through the chat, I’ll instantly activate the HB spawner.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

Has anyone here played on the 666 seed? I saw null and man it was SCARY
JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

when I receive [Null v]
broadcast [HELP v]
point towards [away v]
move (1000000) steps
Jedijacob622
Scratcher
16 posts

Rainbow165 wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

therealpsy wrote:

herobrine is a myth that got immersed into minecraft culture, because minecraft culture is mostly little kids that will believe anything on the internet and people that will do anything for fame on the internet.
Not really a myth - more of an inside joke. 303 is entirely fake and fabricated, but Herobrine, while still fake and a fabrication of the community, has somewhat become a meme in the playerbase - so much so, that the devs always reserve the last patch note for ‘Removed Herobrine’.

Also, it's very possible that the people who ‘saw’ him were lagging really hard, thus they saw themselves, but without their skin (because the game knows there can't be two of you, it sets the skin to the default or something), hence creating that impression. Things without a skin loaded default to the Steve texture, so it's possible someone did a glitch back in the early days that accidentally duplicated their player entity for a brief period.
That is not even possible
Yes it is the OG minecraft was millions of steves jumping around and you can still access it on java edition. it is possible some of that code accidentally ran creating herobrine. another theory would be that herobrine is an april fools project gone wrong but still it may be just a glitch
Jedijacob622
Scratcher
16 posts

Scoresby_finn wrote:

Ok Watch Sb737's ‘DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT XBOX AT 3AM!’ video. He keeps finding Redstone torches and stuff etc. But the weird bit is where at 18m 56s he gets killed getting loot from a blacksmiths. the death message is Sb737 was killed by 00100011 01010110 01000001 01010010 00100001 weird right? Maybe just a glitch or something. Now the creepy bit. As you would know, the 1s and 0s are binary. Now that in binary is #VAR!. So far so good. However. In the program that Minecraft Xbox (Which sb was playing) is written in, c# that is the variable for a ENTITY. Coincidence?
Wooooo
Total a set up/Mod the guy is just trying to get subsribers
Quirk2011
Scratcher
67 posts

Wait, so, according to MC legend, Herobrine is actually good, but somebody messed that idea up?

• [this is every possible formatting tool]
Mdawg4884
Scratcher
100+ posts

-gge wrote:

Scoresby_finn wrote:

Ok Watch Sb737's ‘DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT XBOX AT 3AM!’ video. He keeps finding Redstone torches and stuff etc. But the weird bit is where at 18m 56s he gets killed getting loot from a blacksmiths. the death message is Sb737 was killed by 00100011 01010110 01000001 01010010 00100001 weird right? Maybe just a glitch or something. Now the creepy bit. As you would know, the 1s and 0s are binary. Now that in binary is #VAR!. So far so good. However. In the program that Minecraft Xbox (Which sb was playing) is written in, c# that is the variable for a ENTITY. Coincidence?
Wooooo
that video is definetly fake.
(Another one bites the dust)

Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

Mdawg4884 wrote:

-gge wrote:

Scoresby_finn wrote:

Wooooo
that video is definetly fake.
(Another one bites the dust)

Mate I'm saying what I saw, I don't believe in Herobrine or 303 but it is still pretty cool and interesting
Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

JetDrop wrote:

Has anyone here played on the 666 seed? I saw null and man it was SCARY

Oh yeah I've heard of that seed, what's on it?
JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

Null appears on pocket edition but only if you have achievements on and he doesn't always appear even THEN.
I am one of few witnesses

when green flag clicked
wait until <null>
ask [WHYY!!??] and wait
point in direction (any v)
turn cw (round and round) degrees
move (100000000000000000000000000) steps

Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

Why are there so many different Minecraft myths I mean seriously can't they just stick with Herobrine Entity 303.
I mean I've seen people writing very seriously about Entity 303 and Entity 404 and Entity 505 and Entity 606 and…
Do they expect us to believe it???
Poketrainer_Chase
Scratcher
37 posts

Probbaly because they want to make minecraft big like FNAF

Hi. I love MARVEL!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! So much I freak out every time I say MARVEL. MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH! VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Leader of the Pokemon army, a fan of marvel, a movie maker, election create, also known as, Poketrainer_Chase. I'm out!
Poketrainer_Chase
Scratcher
37 posts

We can all tell Null and Herobrine are real but others…
forever

BYE!

Poketrainer_Chase
Scratcher
37 posts

What i have read:

Herobine wrote:

Herobrine does SCRATCH. i tried to make my username herobrine but it did not allow me too so i went to scratch stats.com and there was nobody called herobrine

Nullfan wrote:

Null is my best friend on Minecraft

letsdoitagain wrote:

somehow on my single player world herobring came on the seed “Death4you”

JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

Minecraft is BIGGER than FNAF. EVERONE knows that.

Last edited by JetDrop (June 15, 2020 08:44:28)