Discuss Scratch

RadioactiveGirl11
Scratcher
11 posts

Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

StackMasher wrote:

Strider94 wrote:

Herobrine teleported in front of me for a fraction of a second, and then disappeared. But it was him. And there are others that don't come to mind as of this moment too
or:
1) you installed a mod
2) it was a hacker on a server with the regular steve skin
You know, i know that it is not real, but it is still fun thinking its real so stop

☢From, A scratcher that emits radiation☢
MarioBrosU22
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

MarioBrosU22 wrote:

In my single player world,I saw herobrine and entity 303.Hereobrine was battling with entity 303 and on chat herobrine said to me,“I will save you…” On the chat.As soon as entity 303 died,herobrine teleported away.
but the thing is, that didn't happen
I am confused.

Hi its me
ElsieBreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

RadioactiveGirl11 wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

Strider94 wrote:

Herobrine teleported in front of me for a fraction of a second, and then disappeared. But it was him. And there are others that don't come to mind as of this moment too
or:
1) you installed a mod
You know, i know that it is not real, but it is still fun thinking its real so stop
As per the OP, you aren't supposed to say they're false.

Strider94 wrote:

<<<<<<<NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR SAYING THEY'RE FALSE. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT GO TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE>>>>>>>>>
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ElsieBreeze wrote:

RadioactiveGirl11 wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

Strider94 wrote:

or:
1) you installed a mod
As per the OP, you aren't supposed to say they're false.

Strider94 wrote:

<<<<<<<NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR SAYING THEY'RE FALSE. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT GO TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE>>>>>>>>>
but they are

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
ElsieBreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

maverick78921 wrote:

but they are
Nah, I'm like 97% sure every single person who's ever tried developing a Minecraft mod sold their souls to Notch to swear an oath that the truth that Herobrine, Entity 404, Null and whatever others YouTubers seem to be claiming to exist will be secret forever.

It's not like you can just decompile and deobfuscate Minecraft with tools that are known to give the complete source, sift through it all and confirm for oneself that they do or do not exist, nah. TimmyCheeseBaker4671 called Herobrine at 3am and he actually answered. Why would a YouTube video ever lie for views smh.

As for my own Herobrine story, I pretended to be Herobrine on XBox360 Minecraft once and trolled a friend. That was pretty nifty. I also had all the torches in my world disappear, and I'm sure that is completely unrelated to how buggy some of those pirated Minecraft Pocket Edition APKs were. Definitely not the fact the screen was covered in big text that was telling me it was a Google Play Beta Version, disappearing torches and doors that turned in to random blocks must be Herobrine, not IDs being switches around during Multiplayer with incompatible versions. (also its scary just how much early Pocket Edition versions trusted each client. Like… there was zero verification between player's game instances and you could end up getting desynced if things went horribly wrong. One could have built a house, and the other person wouldn't even see it.)

Maybe the real Herobrine is the friends we made along the way?
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ElsieBreeze wrote:

It's not like you can just decompile and deobfuscate Minecraft with tools that are known to give the complete source, sift through it all and confirm for oneself that they do or do not exist, nah. TimmyCheeseBaker4671 called Herobrine at 3am and he actually answered. Why would a YouTube video ever lie for views smh.
nice joke

Last edited by -gge (May 10, 2020 22:35:38)

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

uugh
JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

what about the people ON THIS CHAT who have seen them
Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

I read the forum on https://minecraftcreepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Entity_303 it sort of creeped me out but I think it is a hoax. Also I have seen many YouTube videos about seeing Herobrine but I think it is probably fake. I don't know much about Entity303 though. I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the code about Entity303 and Herobrine but I may be wrong. Can someone enlighten me?
ElsieBreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scoresby_finn wrote:

I read the forum on https://minecraftcreepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Entity_303 it sort of creeped me out but I think it is a hoax. Also I have seen many YouTube videos about seeing Herobrine but I think it is probably fake. I don't know much about Entity303 though. I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the code about Entity303 and Herobrine but I may be wrong. Can someone enlighten me?
They're both not real. I've no clue how an urban myth that two supernatural lego people can exist within a game that's had it's source code analysed and modified since the dawn of its release, with it being possible for anyone to sift through Minecraft's source, check if textures exist for Herobrine or Entity303 exist, check if they are even possible, has able to not only survive this long, but also have people blindly believing whatever TimmyCheeseBaker4671 said on YouTube that they are real.

The short answer is that they don't exist, have never existed and will never exist, and no one can say otherwise, because…
The long answer is, if they did exist, the developers behind the Forge Mod Loader, the Fabric Mod Loader, the developers of Optifine, etc would have found them. Hell, if they existed I'd expect Optifine's devs would hate how it would cause slowdown because doing stuff that players don't want isn't a good feature.

It's not like they could exist within single player only either, the game uses the same source for the “server” side of singleplayer, and the actual Minecraft server. Oh hey look, Bukkit, Spigot and PaperMC developers would have figured out they exist if they did, because of them adding plugin support.

Treating them as urban myths and as creepypastas and fictional characters if fine, but trying to believe that they do exist is just willful ignorance. There's a plethora of ways anyone, themselves, could check if Herorbine, Entity303, CreeperMan, etc exist, and the answer every time would be… no.
JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

Hello?
EDDYMAN2007
Scratcher
1 post

Once when I was playing Minecraft Java edition on my PC and all of a sudden changed to survival mode and and I keep hearing on lightning bolts above and this is in 1.12.2 and the weather was clear and 2 my Village houses burnt down with no lava or fire nearby so I deleted my world
Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

OK thanks Elsie, I thought it was probably not real but check out Sb737's and Bigb's 3 am videos if you like that kind of stuff.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

every time my fps decreases and it starts lagging, i feel scared

you know why?

because my computer can crash and thats why i feel scared

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
18yee29
New to Scratch
1 post

I saw entity 303 signs so I went and never played the world again
Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

Ok Watch Sb737's ‘DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT XBOX AT 3AM!’ video. He keeps finding Redstone torches and stuff etc. But the weird bit is where at 18m 56s he gets killed getting loot from a blacksmiths. the death message is Sb737 was killed by 00100011 01010110 01000001 01010010 00100001 weird right? Maybe just a glitch or something. Now the creepy bit. As you would know, the 1s and 0s are binary. Now that in binary is #VAR!. So far so good. However. In the program that Minecraft Xbox (Which sb was playing) is written in, c# that is the variable for a ENTITY. Coincidence?
Wooooo
JetDrop
Scratcher
38 posts

i have seen null
SaltyCreeper67
Scratcher
86 posts

I find this concept very interesting ad debatable. I honestly think most so called “Sightings” are fake but sometimes something along these lines is possible.

I haven't changed my signature in years lol
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scoresby_finn wrote:

Ok Watch Sb737's ‘DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT XBOX AT 3AM!’ video. He keeps finding Redstone torches and stuff etc. But the weird bit is where at 18m 56s he gets killed getting loot from a blacksmiths. the death message is Sb737 was killed by 00100011 01010110 01000001 01010010 00100001 weird right? Maybe just a glitch or something. Now the creepy bit. As you would know, the 1s and 0s are binary. Now that in binary is #VAR!. So far so good. However. In the program that Minecraft Xbox (Which sb was playing) is written in, c# that is the variable for a ENTITY. Coincidence?
Wooooo
that video is definetly fake.

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

OK it might be but how come lots of you tubers have phenomenons like that. They can't al be fake…
Why on Earth would they LIE

Last edited by Scoresby_finn (May 23, 2020 10:56:45)