Discuss Scratch

MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

MCSachar1 wrote:

but i was on an xbox live account which was on mcpe, they couldve freinded me and joined, you can do that you know

and correction: Possible
plus if you know a Gamertag, you can friend the person straight away, you try, go and log in MCPE and press add friend, then press Gamertag and then search Elite14speed, I have a crafting table icon so there, you can find me and join me, my brother,s, my cousins' and my best friend's world without my wifi
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

but i was on an xbox live account which was on mcpe, they couldve freinded me and joined, you can do that you know

no
You as a person have to accept the friend request
correction: Impossible
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

plus if you know a Gamertag, you can friend the person straight away, you try, go and log in MCPE and press add friend, then press Gamertag and then search Elite14speed, I have a crafting table icon so there, you can find me and join me, my brother,s, my cousins' and my best friend's world without my wifi

duh… everyone knows that.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

duh… [not] everyone knows that.
Who ever hacked and got your gamertag must be a hacker god because they'd have to hack microsoft to get tags

Last edited by zahmbie1 (Aug. 21, 2020 15:37:49)

MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

Who ever hacked and got your gamertag must be a hacker god because they'd have to hack microsoft to get tags
ok so now we finally agreed on something he is a hacker ___.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

argh
no
No
NO
NO
also pics or it didn't happen

Last edited by zahmbie1 (Aug. 21, 2020 16:25:27)

tungrantheotter
Scratcher
6 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

argh
no
No
NO
NO
Absolutely! Pics please!

–The Shellhound
say [Peace!][/big][/big]
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

no
You as a person have to accept the friend request
correction: Impossible
well if you tryed freinding, you will see i could friend them instantly
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

tungrantheotter wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

argh
no
No
NO
NO
Absolutely! Pics please!
ok so you two need pics, well how would I know that if I made a herobrine statue, he would haunt me or how would I know that my screen was gonna glitch, or how would I know that you 2 would be asking for pics of this, I don't have any pics, I was on a galaxy tab 4, and even though I could have taken I screenshot, I was too scared. it happened like when I was 8 years old. I didn't even know that I could've told anyone on this forum so I don't have any pics.
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

also, plz talk on my “in contact with Herobrine, somehow?” project on the studio, it is getting confusing here.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

ok so you two need pics, well how would I know that if I made a herobrine statue, he would haunt me or how would I know that my screen was gonna glitch, or how would I know that you 2 would be asking for pics of this, I don't have any pics, I was on a galaxy tab 4, and even though I could have taken I screenshot, I was too scared. it happened like when I was 8 years old. I didn't even know that I could've told anyone on this forum so I don't have any pics.
Fine

STEP #1
Go to your minecraft world with the staute

STEP #2
Find your staute

STEP #3
Save the world

STEP #4
Take a pic

Repeat steps 1 to 4 once
There if the glitch thing happened twice then its a real glitch
Wow 1000 post (No deleted posts counted)

Last edited by zahmbie1 (Aug. 28, 2020 18:33:26)

MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

Fine

STEP #1

STEP #2
Find your staute

STEP #3
Save the world

STEP #4
Take a pic

STEP#5
I believe you

Repeat steps 1 to 5 once

oh thank you for believing me but, when i updated it, the world got deleted
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

actually al my worlds got deleted
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

Oh dear. We've observed that symptom before.
Try making a new world. Signs of HB should show up in no time.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Mineral Fish, Rain World, Rhythm Doctor|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

Fine

STEP #1

STEP #2
Find your staute

STEP #3
Save the world

STEP #4
Take a pic

STEP#5
I believe you

Repeat steps 1 to 5 once

oh thank you for believing me but, when i updated it, the world got deleted
s/whooosh
MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

i tried making a few worlds, HB of course didnt show up, this must' ve been made only for that version
tungrantheotter
Scratcher
6 posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

i tried making a few worlds, HB of course didnt show up, this must' ve been made only for that version
We interrupt your regularly scheduled horse manure to bring you a message from District Thirteen:

“Your game just had a glitch, Herobrine isn't real, he and all of the others are a made-up tale to scare little kids, and this entire thread is a needless pile of muck.”

–The Shellhound
say [Peace!][/big][/big]
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

We interrupt your regularly scheduled horse manure to bring you a message from District Thirteen:

“Your game just had a glitch, Herobrine isn't real, he and all of the others are a made-up tale to scare little kids, and this entire thread is a needless pile of muck.”
thats kinda rude tho
Again and again, mojang writes “Removed Herobrine”
and people still believe it
w h y
just w h y
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

MCSachar1
Scratcher
36 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

thats kinda rude tho
Again and again, mojang writes “Removed Herobrine”
and people still believe it
w h y
just w h y
ok i am just doing this cos i want to, i know herobrine isnt real, i just want to talk with some other people