Discuss Scratch

Scratch---Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

M1mikyu wrote:

I know that the word Discord is blocked due to being an unmoderated chat site, however Discord is also an actual word + the name of a (very popular) MLP character. Is it possible that the filter could be a little less strict regarding this word? Since it could be very confusing to MLP a fans talking about the show who don’t know that Discord is also a chat site.

Discord is also the name of a song that’s *really* catchy (and is also a MLP song) and if someone were to be including it in their project,t hey wouldn’t be able to credit the song in the description since they couldn’t say the word!

Or, block out anything with the full Discord URL or “discord server”

“Discord is my favorite My Little Pony character!”
But we could say “DlSCORD” (copy and paste, not type)

Another source

Download Scratch 2.0 | Check your messages | Check my messages
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to subscribe to this forum topic, please click the
{} Follow Discussion :: ring sensing
button below this forum post! Thanks!

BarbaLeo
Scratcher
4 posts

Hello there! Couple weaks ago I successfuly added some mp3 file to my progect. Today I found that soundtrack is empty. And now I get an empty track any time I import a long mp3 songs. But if track duration less than 2 minutes I still can import it. All files I trying to import are less than 5 Mb.

Have anybody some ideas how to fix it?

Last edited by BarbaLeo (Jan. 21, 2020 16:46:41)

iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

BarbaLeo wrote:

Hello there! Couple weeks ago I successfully added some mp3 files to my project. Today I found that soundtrack is empty. And now I get an empty track any time I import a long mp3 song. But if the track duration is less than 2 minutes I can still import it. All the files I'm trying to import are less than 5 mb.

Anybody have some ideas how to fix it?

This isn't the right forum, sorry. This forum might help though

Last edited by iluvkittens57 (Jan. 22, 2020 01:44:53)

when green flag clicked
set [country v] to [Serbia]
say (join [I love ] (join (country) [!])) for (2) secs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~Do not report this post unless you've read the whole thing~

Dotsgame.co is an online multiplayer dots-and-boxes game where you can play against the computer or up to three other players online. However, the chat is unmoderated and anyone can say whatever they want as long as it's not empty. You can also log in with Google or Facebook to save settings, although that is not recommended as the HTTPS version currently does not exist. I personally think this website should be added (not removed) to the filter.

Inspired by coder2045—which, in turn, got inspired by Mr_PenguinAlex.
What's wrong with these blocks? There are zero mistakes because no round has started yet. Beware that some of the mistakes don't relate to the Scratch blocks below.
// No round has started yet.
Be the first to comment all of the mistakes on my profile correctly and you'll get a love! You can't comment any mistakes right now because there are none!
ilovehamsters
Scratcher
100+ posts

46009361 wrote:

Dotsgame.co is an online multiplayer dots-and-boxes game where you can play against the computer or up to three other players online. However, the chat is unmoderated and anyone can say whatever they want as long as it's not empty. You can also log in with Google or Facebook to save settings, although that is not recommended as the HTTPS version currently does not exist. I personally think this website should be added (not removed) to the filter.
If it's unmoderated chat then its not allowed.

the road may have thorns,, вυт уσυ'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ fιи∂ α ωαу тняσυgн. ѕтαу ѕтяσиg!!!

Quote by RosyStar

•–• Are you satisfied with your care? ~Baymax

LOOK AT DA FACE OF EVIL: •_•
iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

46009361 wrote:

You mean block the website, right?

when green flag clicked
iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

█, ▓, ▒, and ░ are blocked? I can understand in comments and stuff, but I doubt anyone would spam their own About Me \_()_/

when green flag clicked
kittiesrule247
Scratcher
100+ posts

iluvkittens57 wrote:

█, ▓, ▒, and ░ are blocked? I can understand in comments and stuff, but I doubt anyone would spam their own About Me \_()_/
?

LGBTQIAPNDO+ PRIDE
iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

kittiesrule247 wrote:

?
Those characters are blocked because they are used to make ASCII art, which can be spammy. However I don't get why the ST blocked those on the profile description Idk if it's an issue

Last edited by iluvkittens57 (Feb. 14, 2020 18:19:21)

when green flag clicked
COCOSplatterPaint
New to Scratch
1 post

I was rewriting the about me section on my profile, and as I was typing KCquizes, (that's one of my other accounts) it said, “Hmm… the bad word detector thinks there is a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be respectful.” I x-ed out of it and it said the same thing to 4girls5thgradeACKO and Splater_Paint_Coco! Please have it ONLY detect actual bad words.
TGR_Games_
Scratcher
1 post

Yaaaaa I try to type the word ‘splat’ like a splat of paint but apparently splat is a bad word… But hey! Scratch is still awesome!

forever
set [splat] to [not a bad word]
change [SCRATCH ON] by (1000000000000000000)
end
kittiesrule247
Scratcher
100+ posts

COCOSplatterPaint wrote:

I was rewriting the about me section on my profile, and as I was typing KCquizes, (that's one of my other accounts) it said, “Hmm… the bad word detector thinks there is a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be respectful.” I x-ed out of it and it said the same thing to 4girls5thgradeACKO and Splater_Paint_Coco! Please have it ONLY detect actual bad words.
i dont think htat its those words.

LGBTQIAPNDO+ PRIDE
consonant
Scratcher
75 posts

46009361 wrote:

What? Why would you add a website with unmoderated chat?

I'm not a vowel.
The rest of this signature was eaten b—

<⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗ ❨ง'̀-'́❩ง ⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗::list>

Thanks, Clash!

He's my buddy, a little forum protector from evil kumquats. But he only likes me, not you, so he won't protect your siggies.
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TGR_Games_ wrote:

Yaaaaa I try to type the word ‘splat’ like a splat of paint but apparently splat is a bad word… But hey! Scratch is still awesome!

forever
set [splat] to [not a bad word]
change [SCRATCH ON] by (1000000000000000000)
end
I've splat on multiple occasions(*cOUGH splatoon *cOUGH*), and nothing's happened. So something else must've triggered the filter.

i like pokemon a normal amount
kittiesrule247
Scratcher
100+ posts

consonant wrote:

46009361 wrote:

What? Why would you add a website with unmoderated chat?
because we dont want people to link to it

LGBTQIAPNDO+ PRIDE
TheOneAndOnlyCyan
Scratcher
14 posts

theres been some bug sometimes when i type a comment in and it doesnt show
iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

TheOneAndOnlyCyan wrote:

Please use the general Bugs and Glitches forum; this is for specific issues with the bad word detector.

when green flag clicked
TheOneAndOnlyCyan
Scratcher
14 posts

iluvkittens57 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyCyan wrote:

Please use the general Bugs and Glitches forum; this is for specific issues with the bad word detector.
where
iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

TheOneAndOnlyCyan wrote:

where
You're in it right now! This thread is a sticky in Bugs and Glitches.

when green flag clicked
animationviasushi
Scratcher
3 posts

anyone know why the word “amino” is censored by the bad word detector?