Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

M1mikyu wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

It won't allow the word ‘horrible’! It wouldn't let me post that bullying is horrible
What was the full comment?
I posted ‘bullying is horrible. I don’t see the point in being so mean'
Hmm.. hard to say.
Were you a new scratcher? They can't say horrible
Ah, that's probably it. New users are forbidden from saying words like “stupid” or “horrible” to cut back on spamming trolls.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So.. apparently you can say the name of a certain obscene body part in the forums?!
(I won't mention who said it, or what the word is.. but I saw it today and I'm legitimately shocked as to why the forum filter didn't somehow pick it up?! The post was later removed by a moderator, though.)

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

It won't allow the word ‘horrible’! It wouldn't let me post that bullying is horrible
Hmm.. hard to say.
Ah, that's probably it. New users are forbidden from saying words like “stupid” or “horrible” to cut back on spamming trolls.

Yeah. I was a new scratcher on my other account.

Quooshaplof
Scratcher
3 posts

I am making a game called “Blocky's Adventure 2”, and when I type “Blocky's” it says it's a bad word. Please Help!
PerryTheChiweenie
Scratcher
100+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

Hmm.. hard to say.
They also can't say “terrible”.

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JonathanSchaffer wrote:

“kys” is banned. is that supposed to happen?
yes because its an acronym for something that isnt scratch appropriate

pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

Theking6464 wrote:

Can you ban the d word on scratch.
when green flag clicked
if <word is banned> then
change [cleaness] by (9000)

end
ikr. it is not a nice word

-_DragonOfShadow_-
Scratcher
2 posts

Sometimes i can't type non Scratch emojis like a panda face or something.. It says it's a bad word…
pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_DragonOfShadow_- wrote:

Sometimes i can't type non Scratch emojis like a panda face or something.. It says it's a bad word…
Because the systems can't store Unicode Emojis.

kittenspara
Scratcher
31 posts

megaman100 wrote:

I type in this “▀” and the text won't fit onto the site. It also happens with “8 bit chibi”
That's most likely because the filter bot didn't like how close ch and t were together

lol
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittenspara wrote:

megaman100 wrote:

I type in this “▀” and the text won't fit onto the site. It also happens with “8 bit chibi”
That's most likely because the filter bot didn't like how close ch and t were together
Actually, it's the fact that “bit” and the first two letters of “chibi” are a swear word.

Okalikespie
Scratcher
24 posts

I said the word Nani (Which means what in Japanese) I meant to type it twice but instead I wrote Nazi (HUGE MISTAKE)! I'm so sorry (I'm pretty sure Nazi means why in Japan though..). This (Once again) isn't necessarily a bug, but its more of a misunderstanding with the website.

I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!
megaman100
Scratcher
100+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

kittenspara wrote:

megaman100 wrote:

Actually, it's the fact that “bit” and the first two letters of “chibi” are a swear word.
I found that out a long time ago!
1a3c5e7g9i
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hold space before starting to show Geno/Peach's background instead of Mallow/Bowser's. Hit shells with yellow stars for 1 pt., and red stars for an increasingly larger number of points. (2x) per hit.

Something's happening around here…

Wao how is that possible

Uh Squidward? Yes Spongebob? You might want to look at this… HOLY SHRIMP! If we don't act now, well, think about how many clams I'll have to cough up JUST to see an extra portion of nick.com… or worse, to see ALL of it in general! *** Reader! This is not a fictional sketch! It actually is, but that's not the point. Learn more at the link that Spongebob left at the first instance of “this”.
-StormySkiesStudios-
Scratcher
7 posts

I'm trying to post a link but it won't work, can someone tell me why?

| Stormy/Kennedy |⚡| English/Español |
I'm just a lonely human living on a tiny speck in the universe that we call earth.
Check out The English to Spanish Dictionary!

CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

@-StormySkiesStudios-
It depends. If it's Bitly, then that's blocked
What is it, though?

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
megaman100
Scratcher
100+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

@-StormySkiesStudios-
It depends. If it's Bitly, then that's blocked
What is it, though?
Bit.ly was recently added to the blacklist to prevent linking to innapropriate websites.
megaman100
Scratcher
100+ posts

He seems to dislike this comment.

I absolutely do, and of course, I didn't do teamwork with Techno, John, Starclaw, etc until late 2015. I was on scratch creating other things.

However, I can't seem to find any misfitting strings hiding in here.

Edit: I just found a misfitting string in the phrase etc until.

Last edited by megaman100 (July 29, 2018 01:53:40)

pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just made an art shop, and when I was making the pricing system, it detected the first 3 letters of ‘free’. Is ‘fre’ a bad word or something?

Will9574
Scratcher
96 posts

It blocks some Alt Codes. Like this:
▒█▒▒▒█▒▒████▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒█▒
▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒
▒█████▒▒███▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒
▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒
▒█▒▒▒█▒▒████▒▒████▒▒████▒▒▒███▒▒▒█▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███████████████████████████████████