Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Why does nobody reply to me?!??
Sorry I thought I did
No problem I just didn't have anything to write. Map editor and engine both are complete and synchronised. (Except for events, sorry!!!!)

pokepedia11

Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Sorry I thought I did
No problem I just didn't have anything to write. Map editor and engine both are complete and synchronised. (Except for events, sorry!!!!)
ok cool what about teleporation?

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

Yo Pint! Can i make a title screen after i am done with attacks?
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Building sprites coming along nicely!

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Sorry I thought I did
Events will contain teleportation. I will submit events by Wednesday, then I'll work on the real gameplay and editor GUI

pokepedia11

Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any other sprites you'd like me to get? I have items, buildings, and some trainers

Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

Any other sprites you'd like me to get? I have items, buildings, and some trainers
Could you share them here??

pokepedia11

Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

They're in the studio :-)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want the attacks done first

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

They're in the studio :-)
Some of the building spritesvwrong generation of graphicsso are the trainers

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Sorry I thought I did
Events will contain teleportation. I will submit events by Wednesday, then I'll work on the real gameplay and editor GUI
Nice I'll work on a battle engine

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Sorry I thought I did
Please don't keep buildings. Just keep them as tiles. I'm 100% sure they won't lag at all……..

pokepedia11

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Sorry I thought I did
Please don't keep buildings. Just keep them as tiles. I'm 100% sure they won't lag at all……..
Yeah I know

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My useful links page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1GOAIMG6RE
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Damage
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Effort_values
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield_(Generation_III-IV)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=–YSP0yq2l8
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

I want the attacks done first
Yeah, as i said, AFTER i am finished the attacks
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Need any help with the engine?

Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

I added some basic pokedex and pc sprites into the collab, if it helps

mrminecraft03
Scratcher
2 posts

mrminecraft03 wrote:

Username: mrminecraft03
job: If real life then unemployed
Ttycbtc: I mean, i know my way around animating. (I havent made any good ones ive shared yet)
Best project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/156822051/ its a work in progress so its okay,,,
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^hired!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]