Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

bump

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ovolo wrote:

I am @pintofmilk as well

Greetings,

I am professor Hawthorn (I'm actually @pintofmilk but that's the professor), The noble Professor at granite town.
I ask you to play the game or collaborate to see the sights of the Suoen(the pokemon region)
Eventually you will be able to catch over 135 pokémon.
The journey will be long and vast and hard.
Update:

^Check out the update here
(there's not that much more to see )
The staff list is here:
Chief Coder:
PintOfMilk
Chief Artist:
Chief Musician:
PintOfMilk
Chief Trainer maker
PintOfMilk
Coders:
loling4988
Artist:
Nickeljorn
Musicians

To join use this form

Username:
Job:
Things that you can bring to the collab:
Best project:

Bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump Nickel's left

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump please join

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

why not give this a shout out to your friends on scratch

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Last edited by PintOfMilk (Feb. 6, 2017 18:28:08)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I kind of left, but I might make Pokemon and Fakemon pixel art in some of my other projects so feel free to use that, just give credit.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

I kind of left, but I might make Pokemon and Fakemon pixel art in some of my other projects so feel free to use that, just give credit.
For the last time. We are not having fakemon.
But if you make any trainer sprites then you'll be in that.

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump I'm doing a text engine so that you can type stuff in

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

I kind of knew you didn't do Fakemon, I just said that I make a couple Fakemon sprites.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

I kind of knew you didn't do Fakemon, I just said that I make a couple Fakemon sprites.
Oh ok.
That was the kind of appeal of not having fakemon. But no-one want's to be a realist.

I got a question for you?:

Do you want to know when it's finished?

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Oh ok.
That was the kind of appeal of not having fakemon. But no-one want's to be a realist.

oh…… BURN

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Oh ok.

oh…… BURN
what do you mean?

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Oh ok.

oh…… #BURN
what do you mean?
yeah is guess it is not a #BURN

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]