Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

nump

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

much needed bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

90 /134 pokemon types

ovolo
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

ovolo
Used to be @c-o
ovolo
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

ovolo
Used to be @c-o
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

cs633407
Scratcher
12 posts

I have a friend who might be willing to help
cs633407
Scratcher
12 posts

HE REALLY LIKES POKEMON AND IS A REAL GOOD PIXEL ARTIST
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs633407 wrote:

HE REALLY LIKES POKEMON AND IS A REAL GOOD PIXEL ARTIST
who?

unitychicken270
Scratcher
100+ posts

I come from a land,of,ReMAKES
UnityChicken
Job: Cheif programmer
EX:look at Pokemon CFOF

I only come here every now and then
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

100 replirs

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

unitychicken270 wrote:

I come from a land,of,ReMAKES
UnityChicken
Job: Cheif programmer
EX:look at Pokemon CFOF
I'm chief programmer wait to april for that job

UP
(Hired as programmer although you need to your game)
studio https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3726631/

Last edited by PintOfMilk (Feb. 20, 2017 19:46:20)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

Username: DaCodingTree
Job: Musician/Pixel artist
Things that you can bring to the collab: Pixel art, music?, ideas
Best project: Hmm… Can't decide, look at my profile
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaCodingTree wrote:

Username: DaCodingTree
Job: Musician/Pixel artist
Things that you can bring to the collab: Pixel art, music?, ideas
Best project: Hmm… Can't decide, look at my profile
Lucky that pokemon periculum didn't hire you.
Hired but not as musician
(Unless you have excellent tracks to ok tracks)
Hired as an artist but we need KidBox to finish his/her work on trainer sprites.

As a general note there won't be that much complex art/new art.

Art that you'll eventually help (as a picture):
Trainer sprites
Battle Moves
That's it really apart from thumbnails/intro/outro but when you consider it there are going to be at least 60 moves for a pokemon
so around 180+ sprites lol.

Last edited by PintOfMilk (Feb. 24, 2017 17:02:07)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]