Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
Slugger314
Scratcher
100+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

I am looking for a job as a programmer. I ain't no Griffpatch, but I want to at least contribute some to the collab! I will try to be active, but don't get your hopes up too much.
Username: Slugger314
Job: Programmer
Things that you can bring to the collab:
Best project: Scratchemon (You can also find it in my signature)

100 posts achieved 3:48 PM on the 17th of May in 2017
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

Slugger314 wrote:

I am looking for a job as a programmer. I ain't no Griffpatch, but I want to at least contribute some to the collab! I will try to be active, but don't get your hopes up too much.
Your game is ok but no-offence it isn't the quality I'm looking for. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149798864/ my project there's a lot of code hidden which will be avialiable soon however

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Slugger314 wrote:

Your game is ok but no-offence it isn't the quality I'm looking for. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149798864/ my project there's a lot of code hidden which will be avialiable soon however
yeah so see if you can experiment with it and then you might be hired

Slugger314
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Slugger314 wrote:

Couple of things to add:
1. Sorry I didn't fill out the “Things that you can bring to the collab” section. I will add an updated application at the end of this post.
2. Graphics aren't my strong point; I am better at creating the “game.” I could do a lot more if I didn't have to worry about how the game looks. For example, check out this. I will replace Scratchemon with the above game.
3. What exactly do you want me to experiment with? Focusing on the game I provided above, I could very easily add more moves to each side, and maybe even items to use.
4. I probably won't be available for a few days, so don't rush replying to me. Thanks!
Anyway, here is my updated application:
Things that you can bring to the collab: I just hope to speed the project along, and learn a few more things about Scratch along the way!
Best project: TBBS
If you took the time to read through this massive wall of text, I appreciate it. Thanks!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slugger314 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Slugger314 wrote:

Couple of things to add:
1. Sorry I didn't fill out the “Things that you can bring to the collab” section. I will add an updated application at the end of this post.
2. Graphics aren't my strong point; I am better at creating the “game.” I could do a lot more if I didn't have to worry about how the game looks. For example, check out this. I will replace Scratchemon with the above game.
3. What exactly do you want me to experiment with? Focusing on the game I provided above, I could very easily add more moves to each side, and maybe even items to use.
4. I probably won't be available for a few days, so don't rush replying to me. Thanks!
Anyway, here is my updated application:
Things that you can bring to the collab: I just hope to speed the project along, and learn a few more things about Scratch along the way!
Best project: TBBS
If you took the time to read through this massive wall of text, I appreciate it. Thanks!
Yeah I'll see your project and you might be hired.
Also the graphics are improved version. So I already have tried on it. a lot.

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Edit: Hired

Last edited by PintOfMilk (March 23, 2017 18:22:56)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ex0gen wrote:

Username:
Ex0gen
Job:
PixelArt
I am experienced with scratch's art editor.
Best project:
Under-tale style dodge combat:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/120921053/
Platform / Story telling:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/120782272/
Bitmap Art:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121534781/#player
In a few days You could help me on pixel art

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Asked dacodingtree to help with the battle sprites. Working on a secret thing called pokémove!

DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Asked dacodingtree to help with the battle sprites. Working on a secret thing called pokémove!
:3
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just discovered that suoen in English means Thorne and the professor is called nproffessor hawthorne

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Slugger314
Scratcher
100+ posts

It is with great reluctance that I need to leave this collab. I just feel that I won't have enough time to make a difference in this project. I hope that this game becomes successful!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Slugger314 wrote:

It is with great reluctance that I need to leave this collab. I just feel that I won't have enough time to make a difference in this project. I hope that this game becomes successful!
Oh ok… I'll tell you when a good demo is out

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

Username: PokemonMasterCam
job:Variables
Things that you can bring to the collab: My things
Best Project: Working on it right now

(VVDon't mind thisVV)
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 9202.56.1, Chrome 57.0.2987.123, Flash 25.0 (release 0)

Last edited by PokemonMasterCam (April 5, 2017 17:26:00)

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

Username: PokemonMasterCam
job:Variables
Things that you can bring to the collab: My things
Best Project: Working on it right now

(VVDon't mind thisVV)
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 9202.56.1, Chrome 57.0.2987.123, Flash 25.0 (release 0)
Hired

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BuMp

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

25/137

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP! :d

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]