Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump! Got exams 'til Monday. So might not do as much sorry
NO PRB!

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

nuh uh

Sorry my ¨other¨ side is taking over

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

GUYS MAP EDITOR IS FINISHED WITH ALL THE FEATURES!! I just need to sync it with the game….

pokepedia11

Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

GUYS MAP EDITOR IS FINISHED WITH ALL THE FEATURES!! I just need to sync it with the game….
LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

(Don't mind the randomness )

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

@PintOfMilk Why is your profile pic a pic of accelgor? (which evolves from shelmet)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

@PintOfMilk Why is your profile pic a pic of accelgor? (which evolves from shelmet)
It's escavalier !

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

It's escavalier !
Could you lost all the remaining things or objectives left: I mean everything important thing till the credits screen.

Thanks!!

pokepedia11

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

(Don't mind the randomness )
Thanks for the support!! Are you a programmer??

pokepedia11

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

@pintofmilk er… escavalier from karablast

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

@pintofmilk YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! TAKE WHAT I MEAN! NOT WHAT I SAY!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

Obviously

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

Obviously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp7NFak7eII May the fourth be with you

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

HAR! HAR! HAR!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

HAR! HAR! HAR! :lol:
Please don't spam

martinpo
Scratcher
48 posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zvk2YjhPM9zDJDg_pnK8X2c9zWR764jIvdrOZvrYPUc/edit?usp=sharing
Think this will help out with the trainers you want.
YOU HAVE MAIL!

Donzo
PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

martinpo wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zvk2YjhPM9zDJDg_pnK8X2c9zWR764jIvdrOZvrYPUc/edit?usp=sharing
YOU HAVE MAIL!

Donzo
????????????????

martinpo
Scratcher
48 posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

YOU HAVE MAIL!

Donzo
????????????????
Just click the little ✓
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

martinpo wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

martinpo wrote:

YOU HAVE MAIL!

Donzo
????????????????
Just click the little ✓
Oh ok that's cool

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B U M P !

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why does nobody reply to me?!??

pokepedia11

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

Why does nobody reply to me?!??
Sorry I thought I did

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]