Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

I want the attacks done first
Yeah, as i said, AFTER i am finished the attacks
K but don't rush them

Evan2963 wrote:

Need any help with the engine?
No but thanks for the support. I'm 100/135 pokrmon fone on pokemove and then I need to start damage / experience

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

K but don't rush them

Evan2963 wrote:

No but thanks for the support. I'm 100/135 pokrmon fone on pokemove and then I need to start damage / experience
Oh and um, pint, can we put in trainers like Red, Blue, and others? As the last trainers you battle or something…
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

K but don't rush them

Evan2963 wrote:

Oh and um, pint, can we put in trainers like Red, Blue, and others? As the last trainers you battle or something…
Yeah possibly but don't think too ahead. My plan is that we finish all the engines by june and so we focus on gameplay and maybe extra tiles

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

K but don't rush them

Evan2963 wrote:

Yeah possibly but don't think too ahead. My plan is that we finish all the engines by june and so we focus on gameplay and maybe extra tiles
Could have them as sidequests

DaCodingTree
Scratcher
26 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

DaCodingTree wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

K but don't rush them

Evan2963 wrote:

Could have them as sidequests
Yeah. okie
major_numpty
Scratcher
8 posts

Username: major_numpty
Job: Art, finding pictures, game mechanics (I have beaten Pokemon Diamond 3 times)
Things that you can bring to the collab: See above
Best project: Cookie Clicker
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

major_numpty wrote:

Username: major_numpty
Job: Art, finding pictures, game mechanics (I have beaten Pokemon Diamond 3 times)
Things that you can bring to the collab: See above
Best project: Cookie Clicker
Hired

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

See the studio comments I need your advice!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

What kind of advice do you need?

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Do you want some basic trainer sprites?

Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
unitychicken270
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uhh… I'm back?

I only come here every now and then
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

What kind of advice do you need?
About base stats
2. No thank you.

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

unitychicken270 wrote:

Uhh… I'm back?
K look at all the studio projects.
If you comment there I'll promote you

Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Want some city sprites, then?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

Want some city sprites, then?
Building without doors so non-enterable buildings

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

is there something for me to do

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/B1GOAIMG6RE/ is the first track good legendary music?
Or the one at 10:45 or 22:57

Last edited by PintOfMilk (May 8, 2017 15:16:23)

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/B1GOAIMG6RE/ is the first track good legendary music?
i listening to all they all sound great!!!

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

i listening to all they all sound great!!!
Which one is the best for Mewtwo? DNA I like the 10:45 best but I think the first one will suit it better

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]