NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

Anything going on right now?
Read the replies…?
XD thats not what i meant… like any new ideas?
Umm… No?

Oh, by the way, shouldn't you make another thread for this RPG or is it part of Team Galaxi as well?
Uhh… i dont understand the 2nd line, what RPG? the one on my icon?
No, it's on page 5.
AYY AYY AYY i just got on here and im getting confused already
Just read page 5. You'll understand then.
Still not getting it, why am i supposed to make a new thread for the “RPG”
GREAT I JUST MADE A NEW PAGE…

Last edited by gems89 (Jan. 14, 2017 23:52:45)

BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

hey neon! what do you think about the RPG so far?
microbiologist123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Why is the job for Writer closed?

Need some help on Scratch with anything? Go to my shop, Crafting Dreams or Bigpuppy's shop!

Kumquat. The word Kumquat has 7 letters. Seven minus 1 is six. Six divided by two is three. What has three sides? A triangle. Triangles are illuminati! But wait. There's more. Kumquats look like oranges. Oranges are not green. Green is the color an American dollar bill is. Dollar bills have Illuminatis on them. KUMQUATS ARE ILLUMINATI!

Important info below.
Important info above.
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

microbiologist123 wrote:

Why is the job for Writer closed?
Oops… I'll fix that.

WOL FY!
-Hologram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

-Hologram wrote:

Username? : @-Hologram
Do you have an extra account? : Maybe…
What are your strengths? : Coding, Ideas, Basic Art.
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Executive Worker
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 8.5
How active are you? : I'm active almost everyday.
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) :
Enclosed, Hopes and Dreams in Note Blocks, Bonetrousle/Nyeh Heh Heh! in Note Blocks.
Anything else? : I could probably use my Pokémon Battle System
Bump

moosik
SansLikesDaGame
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Sorry I was gone, I left my computer at school. Yeah
microbiologist123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Job application:
Username? : Microbiologist123.
Do you have an extra account? : No.
What are your strengths? : Writing, English, microbiology.
What is your desired job(s)?: Writer.
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 9-10
How active are you? : 5/10 (I'm very active on weekends, though almost nothing happens on weekdays.)
What are your example projects?: Not Quite a Bacterium (You didn't say that I couldn't show an example project, only that I didn't have to.)
Anything else? : I'm a part of lots of other shops and collabs, so I have experience.
Thanks!

Last edited by microbiologist123 (Jan. 16, 2017 18:29:39)

Need some help on Scratch with anything? Go to my shop, Crafting Dreams or Bigpuppy's shop!

Kumquat. The word Kumquat has 7 letters. Seven minus 1 is six. Six divided by two is three. What has three sides? A triangle. Triangles are illuminati! But wait. There's more. Kumquats look like oranges. Oranges are not green. Green is the color an American dollar bill is. Dollar bills have Illuminatis on them. KUMQUATS ARE ILLUMINATI!

Important info below.
Important info above.
SansLikesDaGame
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

What Rpg? Oh, speaking of how is the RPG going with Caleb. If you need to know what to do I will tell you.
xkatiekatx
Scratcher
2 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

(i did this awhile ago and nobody reply so )
Username: xkatiekatx
Do you have an extra account: no
What are your strengths? : art :3 and animation
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : da artist or animators (would like animator more)
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 8/10 (tbh)
How active are you? : like when i come home from school im usually on.. i have no life DX
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : uh i used to have a really old account but i forgot the password, so its @paigeycakes i have some art in my profile @xkatiekatx
Anything else? : uh im bored and i haven't done animations on this account so i want it XD
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

-Hologram wrote:

-Hologram wrote:

What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Executive Worker
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) :
Enclosed, Hopes and Dreams in Note Blocks, Bonetrousle/Nyeh Heh Heh! in Note Blocks.
Bump
Accepted.

WOL FY!
-Hologram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

-Hologram wrote:

-Hologram wrote:

Bump
Accepted.
Finally!

moosik
microbiologist123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

microbiologist123 wrote:

Job application:
How active are you? : 5/10 (I'm very active on weekends, though almost nothing happens on weekdays.)
What are your example projects?: Not Quite a Bacterium (You didn't say that I couldn't show an example project, only that I didn't have to.)
Anything else? : I'm a part of lots of other shops and collabs, so I have experience.
Thanks!
Can someone please reply?

Important info below.
Important info above.
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

hey just wanted to say, if we make a pokemon game after the RPG i have made a beta: POKeMON Surge
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

BGanimations wrote:

hey just wanted to say, if we make a pokemon game after the RPG i have made a beta: POKeMON Surge
We're doing both right now. I just need professor sprites that look like the gen 6 ones.

WOL FY!
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

We're doing both right now. I just need professor sprites that look like the gen 6 ones.
have you seen the pokemon surge introduction? also where is the project cause i want to help with pokemon and sprites

Last edited by BGanimations (Jan. 19, 2017 23:40:31)

microbiologist123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

microbiologist123 wrote:

Job application:
Thanks!
Earth to Team Galaxi: Has anybody read this?

Important info below.
Important info above.
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

BGanimations wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

have you seen the pokemon surge introduction? also where is the project cause i want to help with pokemon and sprites
We need the sprites… That's the problem. We can't start without at least a professor.

WOL FY!
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

We need the sprites… That's the problem. We can't start without at least a professor.
want to use my pokemon surge Professor or do you want me to make anew professor for the game?
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

BGanimations wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

want to use my pokemon surge Professor or do you want me to make anew professor for the game?
I think your style is more cartoon. I think It would kind of be a lot for you to the sort in the real games, especially gen 6. (look up pics of Professor Kukui or something… I just don't like him because he keeps his shirt open)

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

Anything going on right now?
Read the replies…?
XD thats not what i meant… like any new ideas?
Umm… No?

Oh, by the way, shouldn't you make another thread for this RPG or is it part of Team Galaxi as well?
Uhh… i dont understand the 2nd line, what RPG? the one on my icon?
No, it's on page 5.
AYY AYY AYY i just got on here and im getting confused already
Just read page 5. You'll understand then.
Still not getting it, why am i supposed to make a new thread for the “RPG”
GREAT I JUST MADE A NEW PAGE…
No, I was asking Caleb101 to make a page.

WOL FY!