BGanimations wrote:

guess who's back?
You are!

moosik
iReality
Scratcher
54 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Do you people like not take anymore people because there are like 5 applications……just…waiting to be answered
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Everyone seems to be a little bored. Should I open a Galaxi shop with our members as the workers and people can apply for Team Galaxi on either page? I was just thinking how popular and necessary shops are, and it would give us a perfect thing to do when some of us don't have a part yet for any of our projects.

WOL FY!
microbiologist123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Everyone seems to be a little bored. Should I open a Galaxi shop with our members as the workers and people can apply for Team Galaxi on either page? I was just thinking how popular and necessary shops are, and it would give us a perfect thing to do when some of us don't have a part yet for any of our projects.
I would give everybody a job and be a bit more active, though the shop thing is a good idea.

Need some help on Scratch with anything? Go to my shop, Crafting Dreams or Bigpuppy's shop!

Kumquat. The word Kumquat has 7 letters. Seven minus 1 is six. Six divided by two is three. What has three sides? A triangle. Triangles are illuminati! But wait. There's more. Kumquats look like oranges. Oranges are not green. Green is the color an American dollar bill is. Dollar bills have Illuminatis on them. KUMQUATS ARE ILLUMINATI!

Important info below.
Important info above.
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

microbiologist123 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

I would give everybody a job and be a bit more active, though the shop thing is a good idea.
I am very active (I don't see many applications for some reason) and we're doing projects we need sprites first.

WOL FY!
-Hologram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

microbiologist123 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

I am very active (I don't see many applications for some reason) and we're doing projects we need sprites first.
Are we doing 3D or pixel? (Pokemon)

moosik
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/142687261/

if we decide to not do partners in crime i have an idea
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

microbiologist123 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

I'm not good at drawing cats but for Partners In Crime if it is helpful I can do a vector cat so you can animate the legs easier.

TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? :TimeLordPlnet (though I prefer TLP)
Do you have an extra account? : No
What are your strengths? : Simple, unique coding.
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Coder, Debugger.
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : Coder: 6.5/10 Debugger, 5/10
How active are you? : 10/10
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) :The Platformer of Screams
Anything else? : Why not make it compulsory for workers to follow the thread?

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

redglitter wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

microbiologist123 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

I'm not good at drawing cats but for Partners In Crime if it is helpful I can do a vector cat so you can animate the legs easier.
Uhh… To draw a cat you put a circle then a line to the right and four smaller lines under the big one. Draw triangles on each side of the head. Then, a smiley face at the bottom of the circle. Put a circle with a dot in the middle on either side of the circle. And ta-da! You have a beautiful, perfect cat drawing.

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Coder, Debugger.
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : Coder: 6.5/10 Debugger, 5/10
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) :The Platformer of Screams
I've put that we recommend staff to follow the thread, as we can't force them to. Anyway, you're hired. All coders and debuggers must wait until we have sprites, though. I'm on my iPad, so I'll put you on the post this afternoon.

WOL FY!
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

I've put that we recommend staff to follow the thread, as we can't force them to. Anyway, you're hired. All coders and debuggers must wait until we have sprites, though. I'm on my iPad, so I'll put you on the post this afternoon.
Cool, thanks.

-Hologram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

I'm bumping this post idk why

moosik
_-Milkshakes-_
Scratcher
50 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

hey can anyone please tell me how to use images in my posts
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

_-Milkshakes-_ wrote:

1. First, you must save the image to you computer
    Next, go to cubeupload.com and upload the image.
    When the upload is complete, you will be shown the image with two URLs underneath it. Copy the top one.
    Next, go back to scratch and in the post, hit Ctrl+P. Scratch will ask you for the URL. Paste the URL from cubeupload into the box.
    You will see some BBCode like this: https://cubeupload.com/3o46 minus the quotations. that means your image has been successfully done.

_-Milkshakes-_
Scratcher
50 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

_-Milkshakes-_ wrote:

1. First, you must save the image to you computer
    Next, go to cubeupload.com and upload the image.
    When the upload is complete, you will be shown the image with two URLs underneath it. Copy the top one.
    Next, go back to scratch and in the post, hit Ctrl+P. Scratch will ask you for the URL. Paste the URL from cubeupload into the box.
    You will see some BBCode like this: https://cubeupload.com/3o46 minus the quotations. that means your image has been successfully done.
thnx

Last edited by _-Milkshakes-_ (Feb. 4, 2017 06:15:19)

iReality
Scratcher
54 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

iReality wrote:

iReality wrote:

Username? :iReality
Extra account? :The_Torch(embarrassing)
Strengths : art/coding/animating
Desired job: Lead art
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 8-9 (not being narcissistic)
How active are you? : 5
What are your example projects; New account so i don't have any, but i wont disappoint you.
Anything else? : This is my new account but my old ones were * so i need a chance to prove myself.

whoops not lead art!

art/programming/animating
bump
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

hello

Last edited by Lotosprincess (Feb. 8, 2017 08:25:35)

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

Flaziod
Scratcher
10 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

What would we be making? Are there other teams?