https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137711178/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/116972971/
Anything else? not much but I am working towards improving my Solar game

SCRATCH ON!!!!
when green flag clicked
forever
Scratch On!
end
Lead Coder has already been taken about two minutes ago…
Yep…
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Caleb101 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Caleb101 wrote:

Username? : Caleb101
Do you have an extra account? : Yes, but I rarely use it
What are your strengths? : Coding/Advanced coding
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Lead Coder
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 9/10 (Good at most advanced topics besides 3d Projection)
How active are you? : Very active when needed
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121596238/
Anything else? : I have a lot of advanced projects, but most of them are unshared because they are just proof of concepts (e.g. A cloud encryption/decrytion)
Yeah, I do a lot of advanced projects but none are shared. The ones I do have out are not close to finished and I hardly work on them. XD. Anyway, hired!
Thanks, what can I work on?
You can have a break for now I guess, we are working on animations… If you have a mic we do need voice acting for Ninja. (read the post if you haven't… the scripts and stuff are there)

WOL FY!
Caleb101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Caleb101 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Caleb101 wrote:

Username? : Caleb101
Do you have an extra account? : Yes, but I rarely use it
What are your strengths? : Coding/Advanced coding
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Lead Coder
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 9/10 (Good at most advanced topics besides 3d Projection)
How active are you? : Very active when needed
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121596238/
Anything else? : I have a lot of advanced projects, but most of them are unshared because they are just proof of concepts (e.g. A cloud encryption/decrytion)
Yeah, I do a lot of advanced projects but none are shared. The ones I do have out are not close to finished and I hardly work on them. XD. Anyway, hired!
Thanks, what can I work on?
You can have a break for now I guess, we are working on animations… If you have a mic we do need voice acting for Ninja. (read the post if you haven't… the scripts and stuff are there)
Maybe I could help with the script, I'm generally good at writing stories.

Join The Talent Contest Here!
Caleb101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Original
Shade: This is quite… Peaceful. Ever since I broke away from those people keeping me prisoner, I have just been so… Happy. Alone. (calm)
*a rustle in the bushes*
Shade: Who goes there? I am no weak cat being kept prisoner! (snaps)
*Ninja pops out of the bushes*
Ninja: Who dare come into my territory? (snaps)
Shade: I have been here a few days now. Any good cat keeps their territory small enough to patrol quickly, like, an hour. (calm)
Ninja: Oh, small territory is the symbol of a weak cat. Now, step aside, or I will be through with you in seconds, weak cat. (bragging)
*Shade slowly steps into the moonlight*
Shade: A weak cat? A WEAK CAT? How dare you call me that? (anger, threatening)
*Ninja backs away*
*Shade pins him down and prepares to bring the death blow*
Ninja: I… I'm sorry. I'M SORRY! (pleading)
*Shade's claws stop centimeters from his throat*
Shade: Wait… Tell me about yourself. (curious)
Ninja: Umm… I broke away from my owners about a week ago, and I plan to rob the pet store.
*Shade smiles*
Shade: Partners in crime? (determined, questioning)
*Ninja smiles*
Ninja: Partners in crime. (determined)

Here is my edited version, these edits are just ideas, and don't need to be final. Hopefully this will help the story flow better.
Edited
Shade: This is quite… Peaceful. Ever since I broke away from those people keeping me prisoner Replace with: my captor Reason: Less Verbose, I have just been so… Happy. Alone. (calm)
*a rustle in the bushes*
Shade: Who goes there? I am no weakReplace with: I refuse to be a cat being kept prisoner! (snaps)
Shade: I have been here a few days now. Any good cat keeps their territory small enough to patrol quickly, like, an hour.Reason: Disrupts flow, unneeded information (calm)
Ninja: Oh, small territory is the symbol of a weak cat. Now, step aside, or I will be through with you in secondsadd pause for dramatic effect weak cat. (bragging)
*Ninja backs away*
Shade: Wait… Tell me about yourself. Replace with: Why should I not kill you? Reason: More natural and realistic flowing storyline (curious)
Ninja: Umm… I broke away from my owners about a week ago, and I plan to rob the pet store.
*Shade smiles*
*Ninja smiles*

Last edited by Caleb101 (Dec. 29, 2016 18:20:08)

NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Caleb101 wrote:

Original
Shade: This is quite… Peaceful. Ever since I broke away from those people keeping me prisoner, I have just been so… Happy. Alone. (calm)
*a rustle in the bushes*
Shade: Who goes there? I am no weak cat being kept prisoner! (snaps)
Shade: I have been here a few days now. Any good cat keeps their territory small enough to patrol quickly, like, an hour. (calm)
Ninja: Oh, small territory is the symbol of a weak cat. Now, step aside, or I will be through with you in seconds, weak cat. (bragging)
*Ninja backs away*
Shade: Wait… Tell me about yourself. (curious)
*Shade smiles*
*Ninja smiles*

Here is my edited version, these edits are just ideas, and don't need to be final. Hopefully this will help the story flow better.
Edited
Shade: This is quite… Peaceful. Ever since I broke away from those people keeping me prisoner Replace with: my captor Reason: Less Verbose, I have just been so… Happy. Alone. (calm)
*a rustle in the bushes*
Shade: Who goes there? I am no weakReplace with: I refuse to be a cat being kept prisoner! (snaps)
Shade: I have been here a few days now. Any good cat keeps their territory small enough to patrol quickly, like, an hour.Reason: Disrupts flow, unneeded information (calm)
Ninja: Oh, small territory is the symbol of a weak cat. Now, step aside, or I will be through with you in secondsadd pause for dramatic effect weak cat. (bragging)
*Ninja backs away*
Shade: Wait… Tell me about yourself. Replace with: Why should I not kill you? Reason: More natural and realistic flowing storyline (curious)
*Shade smiles*
*Ninja smiles*
Redglitter already did the lines so I will check with her before editing. You can write the other lines after I stopped, I guess. Maybe make them in code boxes so I can also paste the quote boxes?

Last edited by NeonFrostburn (Dec. 29, 2016 18:32:51)

WOL FY!
Caleb101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Ok. I will edit it. I was kind of in a rush… Think you could be a writer? If so, write a storyline after the ones I have finished. Make it in a code box so I can copy and paste everything, including the quotes, please.
Sure, I'll do my best to be the writer! But, I'm not really sure where you plan to go with this story. Can you give me the basic storyline so I can write the story based off of it?

NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Caleb101 wrote:

Ok. I will edit it. I was kind of in a rush… Think you could be a writer? If so, write a storyline after the ones I have finished. Make it in a code box so I can copy and paste everything, including the quotes, please.
Sure, I'll do my best to be the writer! But, I'm not really sure where you plan to go with this story. Can you give me the basic storyline so I can write the story based off of it?

Umm… Okay?

They already met and now they are robbing the pet store. They take a lot of the supplies. Shade forgets that there is a motion sensor in the stock room and the police come but they escape… I am planning on having the episodes about five minutes long.

You can edit it just a little bit… But do you have a mic and can do Ninja's voice?

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Redglitter, can you do the picture below as the background of the banner? Then, purple text saying “Team Galaxi” and in smaller font “Now Hiring” and “By NeonFrostburn”? Just do a photoshop or something… I was working on a banner and then my program just quit… And I don't have a photoshop.

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Maebird wrote:

Username? : Maebird
Do you have an extra account? : No, but I can make one if needed!
What are your strengths? : Drawing people and animals
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Artist, animator
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : artist: 8/10 (room for improvement), animator 8/10 (room for improvement)
How active are you? : Pretty active, I check my account everyday.
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138098596/ ( I don't have an animation project, sorry!)
Anything else? : I may not post a lot on my scratch account, but i love making art and animations. I am willing to improve on my art and animation skills, and I'm willing to help people if they have questions.

Thanks for reading!
You can be lead artist and lead animator if you want.

WOL FY!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

redglitter wrote:

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/232604/]
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/5MEvDd.jpg[/img][/url]
New banner!

Last edited by redglitter (Jan. 9, 2017 16:33:22)

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Bump

TheNanoZstudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? : TheNanoZstudios / NanoZ

Do you have an extra account? : no

What are your strengths? :I do art, I can help with finding bugs and debugging, and I do 3D and 2D animation and remixing(dunno if my music/effects are good tho )

What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Composer, but I like to do remixes more than composing!

What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? :I play piano, guitar and others wich usually relates to computer

How active are you? :somewhat active

What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : Here is electro remix of gravity falls :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR_iASC1Lcc&feature=youtu.be

Anything else? : no

I should put something here but I dunno what
AsunAka
Scratcher
24 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

i'll help!

READ THIS
when green flag clicked
if < <key [a] pressed?> >
say [be awesome]
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

AsunAka wrote:

i'll help!
If you would like to join please fill out the form.

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

TheNanoZstudios wrote:

What are your strengths? :I do art, I can help with finding bugs and debugging, and I do 3D and 2D animation and remixing(dunno if my music/effects are good tho )

What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Composer, but I like to do remixes more than composing!

What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? :I play piano, guitar and others wich usually relates to computer

What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : Here is electro remix of gravity falls :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR_iASC1Lcc&feature=youtu.be

Hired. You can be lead composer, lead artist, and lead animator if you want, or any job normally (not the lead one)

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

TheNanoZstudios wrote:

Hired. You can be lead composer, lead artist, and lead animator if you want, or any job normally (not the lead one)
Or, Executive Workers can take part in every job.

WOL FY!
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.

WOL FY!
yassok
Scratcher
30 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? : yassok
Do you have an extra account? : Nope.
What are your strengths? : I love working in a team. I am well open-minded and understanding person.
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Coder
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : 7-8/10
How active are you? :It depends because of school. I am not active in Exams. However, I am active on weekends. I'll do my best to be as active as possible

What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : I have many many Games. You can check them over Here.
Anything else? : Uhm….. Nah?
shenrik663
Scratcher
4 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

I would like to clam the spot of co manger
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

shenrik663 wrote:

I would like to clam the spot of co manger