NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Ok, nobody has any ideas, so should we just go with what the community wants and make a Scratch Pokémon thing?
Acutally, i had an idea.

How about we make a game about a restuarant simulator?
It just might be my obsesion for noodles XD
Yeah. XD This is a collab, so it needs to be something BIG that nobody (pretty much) has done. We can do that part-time, though, because it is a pretty good idea.
oh ok?

If that does not work how about a series of animations about a boy name Tage and he is traveling the world meet things like dragons.
I feel mean , but we already have an animation… It needs to be a game of some sort. It's okay if you don't want to do Pokémon, I was just looking for something that you really can't find, the community likes, and a BIG project that will take us longer than, like, a week or something.

Last edited by NeonFrostburn (Jan. 7, 2017 00:32:36)

WOL FY!
gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Ok, nobody has any ideas, so should we just go with what the community wants and make a Scratch Pokémon thing?
Acutally, i had an idea.

Yeah. XD This is a collab, so it needs to be something BIG that nobody (pretty much) has done. We can do that part-time, though, because it is a pretty good idea.
oh ok?

If that does not work how about a series of animations about a boy name Tage and he is traveling the world meet things like dragons.
I feel mean , but we already have an animation… It needs to be a game of some sort. It's okay if you don't want to do Pokémon, I was just looking for something that you really can't find, the community likes, and a BIG project that will take us longer than, like, a week or something.
Oh well… nevermind about that im all out of ideas
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Acutally, i had an idea.

oh ok?

We could do the animation after our current one.

WOL FY!
tigerpaw703
Scratcher
3 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? : tigerpaw703
Do you have an extra account? : yes, but I don't do projects on it
What are your strengths? : Coloring, auditions, art (only with template)
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : brainstormer/artist
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : maybe 7 out of ten for brainstormer, possible 5 for artist on a good day
How active are you? : I am on often, but I don't do a lot of large-scale projects
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : Sorry, only one. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138996143/
Anything else? : no
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

If you're going to do the Scratch Pokémon thing, I'd be happy to help out.
Also, I'm working on an Icon Creator. Maybe once I've finished it we could make an Extreme Icon Maker?

gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

gems89 wrote:

NeonFrostburn wrote:

Acutally, i had an idea.

oh ok?

We could do the animation after our current one.
i guess we could do the pokemon thing…
gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

So, anything new going on here?
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

i've never done a collab projects how do you make the projects?

Last edited by BGanimations (Jan. 9, 2017 01:00:32)

BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

what about a platformer, those types of games do well
BGanimations
Scratcher
75 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

BGanimations wrote:

nvm
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

BGanimations wrote:

Basically everyone gets an assignment (like me, I'm doing voice acting for our animation) and then we all put the assignments in separate projects. Then someone else will put them all into one BIG project, and then share it.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

I'm gonna advertise to get someone to do the Ninja for partners in crime.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

I've got a request page for someone to be the Ninja in Partners in Crime. The link is here.

NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

redglitter wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

Basically everyone gets an assignment (like me, I'm doing voice acting for our animation) and then we all put the assignments in separate projects. Then someone else will put them all into one BIG project, and then share it.
It's usually the founder (me) that makes the projects and puts it together. Once we get enough assignments done I'll make the actual project.

WOL FY!
-StarryGalaxy-
Scratcher
15 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? : -StarryGalaxy-
Do you have an extra account? : Nope!
What are your strengths? : Animating, shading, detail
What is your desired job: Lead Animator
What do you rate your skills for your desired job: 7.5/10
How active are you? : VERY (up too 2-7 times a day depending on day :3)
What are your example projects?:
Art example :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138072017/
A somewhat animation (most recent) example:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138795257/
Anything else? : Nope! (Have a good day!)
NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

-StarryGalaxy- wrote:

Username? : -StarryGalaxy-
Do you have an extra account? : Nope!
What are your strengths? : Animating, shading, detail
What is your desired job: Lead Animator
What do you rate your skills for your desired job: 7.5/10
How active are you? : VERY (up too 2-7 times a day depending on day :3)
What are your example projects?:
Art example :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138072017/
A somewhat animation (most recent) example:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138795257/
Anything else? : Nope! (Have a good day!)
Ok. We have two animators, so we kind of need a lead one.

WOL FY!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

NeonFrostburn wrote:

redglitter wrote:

BGanimations wrote:

It's usually the founder (me) that makes the projects and puts it together. Once we get enough assignments done I'll make the actual project.
Yeah.

NeonFrostburn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

tigerpaw703 wrote:

Username? : tigerpaw703
Do you have an extra account? : yes, but I don't do projects on it
What are your strengths? : Coloring, auditions, art (only with template)
What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : brainstormer/artist
What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : maybe 7 out of ten for brainstormer, possible 5 for artist on a good day
How active are you? : I am on often, but I don't do a lot of large-scale projects
What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : Sorry, only one. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138996143/
Anything else? : no
Sorry for not getting to you until now. Sadly, you haven't been accepted as an artist. However, your drawings do show lots of potential. Practice makes perfect, so I'll bet you will get to be an Artist soon . There are lots of great, free drawing programs that really do help you do better drawings. Maybe try to check that out and Screenshot it into your projects. Anyway, look on the bright side, you are now an official Brainstormer.

WOL FY!
ninjacena
Scratcher
8 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

Username? : ninjacena Do you have an extra account? : Old account called @stickmanwithgun What are your strengths? :mostly in art What is your desired job(s)? (Managers, Co-Managers and Executive Workers may only apply for one, that job) : Coder What do you rate your skills for your desired job(s)? : I think 7 How active are you? : usually active twice 3-4 days What are your example projects? (Only artists, coders, and animators must show an example) : Fight for the crown (at my profile) Anything else? : Nothin
I joined long ago. This is my new account.

Last edited by ninjacena (Jan. 11, 2017 07:33:59)

_-Milkshakes-_
Scratcher
50 posts

Team Galaxi (NOW HIRING)

_-Milkshakes-_
Yes, but I'm not very active on it and it has some very cringe worthy animations as examples of my coding skills, anyway the name of the account is -Kookie_Kat1525-
Simple Coding, Small Animations, Creativity
Lead Brainstormer/Brainstormer, Coding
About a 6-8
About a 7 on this account, though on my other accounts I only really check on the notifications.
Here they are, also please ignore the horrible art on some of them, I made some a while ago and my rt skills were'nt the best. Links: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/139469397/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/117214530/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/117283263/

Also I will be trying to improve my coding and brainstorming skills.

i'm also following the discussion (god the art on my old projects are cringy)