Discuss Scratch

CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New TSF run shops newspaper

monkeytrooper wrote:

Well progress has halted as no-one read the paper

Either that, or no one has cared to answer the Polls.
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We need a way for more people to read it

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Well, we don't know exactly how many people have read it. There is no real way to track the number of readers when they don't answer the Polls. For all we know, we have plenty of readers.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

Well, we don't know exactly how many people have read it. There is no real way to track the number of readers when they don't answer the Polls. For all we know, we have plenty of readers.
The view count is over 550.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Which, say, -200 for early anticipation, means we would have somewhere around 350 readers.

We need to get to work on this week's issue, as we only have a week to do it!
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Which, say, -200 for early anticipation, means we would have somewhere around 350 readers.

We need to get to work on this week's issue, as we only have a week to do it!
Once we get going we're going to make it weekly, right?

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

no once every 2 weeks

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So I was counting up the votes, and the Scratcher is a three-way tie. The project is Bubble Bear, and the Unique is Yes.

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think for does crazies shop get endorsement:
It is unique and original but it doesn't exactly need help

CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

I think for does crazies shop get endorsement:
It is unique and original but it doesn't exactly need help

Well, that Poll was just for feedback, but the Court will really be the one deciding.

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Once we get going we're going to make it weekly, right?

Maybe if we really get it going, but for now, the most logical thing to do is a role-call of all Newspaper Team members! Please respond within 2 days, preferably sooner!

Mega, please find a Shop worthy of being Featured, and hopefully we get some more Shops asking for Ads!
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Here!! You can advertise my shop if you need to, it doesn't really need one though

We might advertise it as the Big Shop, though we already got ZL waiting for that.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Featured Links:
Featured Scratcher:
None. The Poll Was a Tie.
Featured Project:
-insert thumbnail here-
Bubble Bear by Rainbow_Waves
Featured Shop:
->>DragonWizard29's Shop of Everything!<<- ->>Now Hiring!<<-
Poll Links:
Projects:
Block Chase by CrazyGoldfish3
Trajectory Simulator by Co49
Viral by MathlyCat
Scratchers:
MegaByteCorporations
monkeytrooper
Jim_the_Eagle

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OK we have about five ppl on the queue for ads we need to write the interviews and get ppl to answe

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maybe….we could start advertising things that aren't shops, like schools(which are kind of shops)?

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

naah stick to shops that is the objective of this paper

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Schools are similar to shops, they're both in the Requests forum, and they have the same goal(to help other Scratchers), they just have different ways of doing that.

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Schools are similar to shops, they're both in the Requests forum, and they have the same goal(to help other Scratchers), they just have different ways of doing that.
Are there any active schools left?
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

Idk.

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

monkeytrooper wrote:

Idk.
Not that I know of.

Sigton