Discuss Scratch

TOYCHICA99999
Scratcher
1 post

<< The Suggestions Directory 3.0 | The list of suggestions >>

I got an actual suggestion: I made this project called the legend burger and this guy goergeandgerald remixed it as THE LEGEND BURGER SUCKS!
I want this guy dealt with, for the better of scratch, please help me, thanks. -averagecoder22 in his sisters account
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TOYCHICA99999 wrote:

I got an actual suggestion: I made this project called the legend burger and this guy (removed: please don't name and shame) remixed it as THE LEGEND BURGER SUCKS!
I want this guy dealt with, for the better of scratch, please help me, thanks. -averagecoder22 in his sisters account
Hi! If there's a problematic user bothering you please either report them or use Contact Us (found under Support in the footer) to let a moderator deal with them instead of naming and shaming on the forums. Thanks!

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How about adding this? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/287396/

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can you add my topic to this topic? It's about adding more reporters/block for List and Operators

SPEAK UP TO KUMQUAT EQUALITY Kumquats are not bad! Kumquat lives matter!

hi i am myself, i make projects that take like a week or month to make whenever i feel like it (which isn't often) and then they only get 10 views because i'm a nobody. and i cannot change that. i am just one singular person in the sea of many that are on scratch. my stuff don't matter. i don't matter. i am going to die in 70 years anyway, and 99.99% of people on the world will not even know, or really care if they know. also i am good at programming i made an opengl so ha take that nuuubs. (i am legally required to say that statement does not accurately reflect my views i wrote that because i thought it was funny)

all my good projects. are here here are examples of my good Projects

shoot that's it basically lol they're all platformers. play them and talk about it so i get clout plz. thank.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

How about adding this? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/287396/
That's a duplicate, sorry; I posted on the topic

game_pr0grammer wrote:

Can you add my topic to this topic? It's about adding more reporters/block for List and Operators
Someone said on the topic that some of those are duplicates, sorry. Maybe remove those? Then repost

Last edited by bigpuppy (Jan. 9, 2018 01:02:58)

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
megaman100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could you add these two proposals to the directory:

Last edited by megaman100 (Jan. 9, 2018 00:12:07)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

megaman100 wrote:

Could you add these two proposals to the directory:

Sure!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
DARKwordwolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

I created my suggestion here.

If you ever fell useless, remember that there's a fourm for the language “Africa”… And there's the ‘Other Languages’ thing too.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DARKwordwolf wrote:

I created my suggestion here.
Added!

--Cloud--
Scratcher
12 posts

That's a lot to read… xD

Quote by –Cloud– The only reason I stay on Scratch is because of the wonderful community… And once you have a wonderful community, it is impossible to dissolve it…
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--Cloud-- wrote:

That's a lot to read… xD
You can use CTRL-F (CMD-F on Mac) to search

sxv
New to Scratch
2 posts

Suggestions of stuff to be added in scratch 3.0:
glide x steps ()
create new variable as [ v]
create new list as [ l]
<clicked?>
while <> is true:
start fill (for pen)
end fill (for pen)

the while <> is true is supposed to be a loop

Last edited by sxv (Jan. 26, 2018 15:51:39)

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch team should make a separate message area for studio notifications! It would make everything so much easier!!
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sxv wrote:

Suggestions of stuff to be added in scratch 3.0:
glide x steps ()
create new variable as [ v]
create new list as [ l]
<clicked?>
while <> is true:
start fill (for pen)
end fill (for pen)

the while <> is true is supposed to be a loop
Please create new topics for suggestions instead of posting them here. But also please post each in a separate topic. Thanks!

lillianna81 wrote:

The scratch team should make a separate message area for studio notifications! It would make everything so much easier!!
See above.

Last edited by bigpuppy (Jan. 28, 2018 00:45:57)

pinkieofthepies
Scratcher
500+ posts

Could you add my topic?

still here
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't see my topic in here anymore. What happened?

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkieofthepies wrote:

Could you add my topic?
Added!

girlsruless wrote:

If it's what you're talking about, this topic is still in the directory…did you have another?

Bobbyguy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Has the suggestion themes been suggested yet? You know, changing your profile to be customized? Like color, changing What I am working on and about me and changing the title to something else?

Gamer | Male | Scratcher | Funny | Creative | Friendly

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

pinkieofthepies wrote:

Could you add my topic?
Added!

girlsruless wrote:

If it's what you're talking about, this topic is still in the directory…did you have another?
Ohhhh. I didn't know it would be in “c” and not “a”. There's “Add a” before the rest of it, so maybe change that?

pinkieofthepies
Scratcher
500+ posts

for the "Slightly alter the sprite editor“ topic, a description could be ”adding an option to switch to a dark-theme paint editor"

still here