Discuss Scratch

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

<< TᕼE ᗪOGᕼOᑌᔕE >> Closed, please visit our new topic! Link on front page.

78ch3 wrote:

Hello!
This shop has been reviewed and is now invited to partner with 78ch3's Everything Shop(Well, why wouldn't we? You have mind blowing speed and quality!). Please visit this link and fill out the partnering form: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/ . Only owners can do this.

We await your reply!
Bigpuppy is the only owner, but we have a few managers to accept your request. Please don't just ask, but fill out the form on our page if you request one.

Last edited by CloudPixel (June 26, 2017 15:19:24)

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Intro/Outro
Full username: treetop2016
Intro or Outro? Intro
What do you want it to be like? just a paintbrush painting a cursive TT
Any music? If so, what music? “Can't Stop The Feeling” Justin Timberlake (Part)
Do you have a preferred employee? bigpuppy
Bitmap or Vector? Vector Please

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CloudPixel wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Hello!
This shop has been reviewed and is now invited to partner with 78ch3's Everything Shop(Well, why wouldn't we? You have mind blowing speed and quality!). Please visit this link and fill out the partnering form: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/ . Only owners can do this.

We await your reply!
Bigpuppy is the only owner, but we have a few managers to accept your request. Please don't just ask, but fill out the form on our page if you request one.
We don't have a form

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Even though it isn't Saturday, here is your new percentile: 0.8934010152284264

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CloudPixel wrote:

Even though it isn't Saturday, here is your new percentile: 0.8934010152284264
We just need to do 24 more orders before page 200 to reach a percentile of 1!

programmer83
Scratcher
100+ posts

I will be gone and inactive for the next 3 months
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Full username: rainbow_waves
Description: I'm looking for some people to develop some levels for a platformer game.
I agree that Bigpuppy's Shop may not be able to do this order (type “I agree”): I agree.
I agree that my order is not voice acting or music (because of multiple incidents that have happened in the past): I agree.
Comments: (anything else?) N/a
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Description: I'm looking for some people to develop some levels for a platformer game.
I agree that Bigpuppy's Shop may not be able to do this order (type “I agree”): I agree.
I agree that my order is not voice acting or music (because of multiple incidents that have happened in the past): I agree.
Could you explain some more? What should these levels be like?

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Yeah, of course, sorry I wasn't clear. I'm making a platformer game, but the thing is, I'm horrific at playing platformers. So I can't tell if my levels actually work or not. I'd like someone to develop some (about ten) hard levels, and then test them for me to make sure they work. I'm using @griffpatch's platforming engine, and I'll give you the sprite I'm using if someone says they can do this
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username? treetop2016
What things are you good at (art, scripts, etc.)? art, logos, banners
What is your favorite animal? dog/puppy
Example(s) of work? Go Here!
Are you following this topic? Yes!
How many shops are you an employee at? 6-7

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Yeah, of course, sorry I wasn't clear. I'm making a platformer game, but the thing is, I'm horrific at playing platformers. So I can't tell if my levels actually work or not. I'd like someone to develop some (about ten) hard levels, and then test them for me to make sure they work. I'm using @griffpatch's platforming engine, and I'll give you the sprite I'm using if someone says they can do this
I could do this…

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
yzyzyz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Full username: @yzyzyz
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): logo
What you want it to be: a pixel art version of my current logo.
Do you have a preferred employee? nope.
Bitmap or Vector? bitmap.
Comments: (anything else?) Image for you to use:

hi! I'm yzyzyz, the owner of the #bring_it_back studio, a sticky, 400+ projects and 500+ posts.
I am an active scratcher.
advertise in my signature!
ad:Urgently need a popular animation? If you do, check out Every Time I Share A Project, by Randomness-TV!
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

treetop2016 wrote:

Username? treetop2016
What things are you good at (art, scripts, etc.)? art, logos, banners
What is your favorite animal? dog/puppy
Example(s) of work? Go Here!
Are you following this topic? Yes!
How many shops are you an employee at? 6-7
Hired!

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

I could do this…
That'd be great, thanks. I only need seven levels, but if you could make them as hard as you can that would be amazing.
Tangerinatorta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Tangerinatorta
What things are you good at: My best is either games or art in animations.
What is your favorite animal: SLOTHS ARE ADORABLEEEEEE
Example(s) of work?: Scribble art Map Part (I think its PMV) Bowling Game
Are you following this topic?Yup
How many shops are you an employee at?: Well….. 1…. its at @jromagnoli

^^^^ NOW HIRING
Tangerinatorta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tangerinatorta wrote:

Wait 2 I have a shop with no customers XD

^^^^ NOW HIRING
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tangerinatorta wrote:

Tangerinatorta wrote:

Wait 2 I have a shop with no customers XD
Hired! I love the little minion one :)

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

yzyzyz wrote:

Is it fine if I slightly get the colors wrong? I'll still keep the purple, orange, and yellow, but it might not be exactly the colors you need

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

{THIS IS AN ALERT FROM BIGPUPPY'S SHOP} Hello! I'm ________ and I'm a/an/the (owner/manager/employee) of Bigpuppy's Shop. One of our employees, or me have a question about your order. (insert link to the post with the question) Thank you for ordering here, and we will try to get your order as fast as we can!

Could we use this as a template for the alerts?

yzyzyz
Scratcher
500+ posts

CloudPixel wrote:

yzyzyz wrote:

Is it fine if I slightly get the colors wrong? I'll still keep the purple, orange, and yellow, but it might not be exactly the colors you need
ok, but try to get as close as you can.

hi! I'm yzyzyz, the owner of the #bring_it_back studio, a sticky, 400+ projects and 500+ posts.
I am an active scratcher.
advertise in my signature!
ad:Urgently need a popular animation? If you do, check out Every Time I Share A Project, by Randomness-TV!