Discuss Scratch

Hanzhe
Scratcher
38 posts

<< TᕼE ᗪOGᕼOᑌᔕE >> Closed, please visit our new topic! Link on front page.

SCRATCHERNUMBERONE wrote:

Reviews
Full username: @SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Link to what you want reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164094875/
Type of thing you want reviewed: Project
How harsh should we be? Very Harsh
Comments: (anything else?) None

Thank you

I guess I'll take it since I'm bored.

Art:
The style fits it pretty great (dark & apocalyptic) so I don't see anything that you need to change.

Music:
It's quite loud :P. And also the fact that it doesn't really fit the theme.

Game Play:
It's prefect for a normal plattformer. There were a few scenes that were theme related, though I do want to see more of that
type of scenes and maybe some mechanics or effects related to the theme, if possible. (Though those stuffs will have to be placed
according to the scenes (city/lab/blah).

Scripting: I didn't see any bugs.

So yeahhhhhh.
SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Scratcher
87 posts

Hanzhe wrote:

Reviews
Link to what you want reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/164094875/
Type of thing you want reviewed: Project
How harsh should we be? Very Harsh
Comments: (anything else?) None

Thank you

I guess I'll take it since I'm bored.

Art:
The style fits it pretty great (dark & apocalyptic) so I don't see anything that you need to change.

Music:
It's quite loud :P. And also the fact that it doesn't really fit the theme.

Game Play:
It's prefect for a normal plattformer. There were a few scenes that were theme related, though I do want to see more of that
type of scenes and maybe some mechanics or effects related to the theme, if possible. (Though those stuffs will have to be placed
according to the scenes (city/lab/blah).

Scripting: I didn't see any bugs.

So yeahhhhhh.

Thank you!

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Hello.

I was wondering who did the rainbow text on the FP. You know, this:

MIND-BLOWING SPEED AND QUALITY!

Thanks, BGMead.
It would take forever for anybody to calculate all the hex colors themselves, I'm pretty sure it was made using this tool.
Okie.
Yes, I used that tool.

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Roll Call is Now Over!

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CloudPixel wrote:

Yep!

Not responded :(
TacoCatProuductions
FireHeart03
doggy230
Saiid
Monkey_Legend
kikimc
microbiologist123
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

CloudPixel wrote:

Yep!

Not responded :(
TacoCatProuductions
FireHeart03
doggy230
Saiid
Monkey_Legend
kikimc
microbiologist123
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas
I'm making the fired list D:

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looks like we have to fire people:

TacoCatProuductions
FireHeart03 - Fired
doggy230
Saiid - Fired
Monkey_Legend - Fired
kikimc - Fired
microbiologist123 - Fired
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas

SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Scratcher
87 posts

Art
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): Polyart
What you want it to be: Lots of trees and mountains.
Do you have a preferred employee? @Hanzhe
Bitmap or Vector? Vector
Comments: (anything else?) Please make the shadings too

Thank you!

aerodynamic_
New to Scratch
8 posts

CloudPixel wrote:

Wait, what's roll call?
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aerodynamic_ wrote:

CloudPixel wrote:

Wait, what's roll call?
It's how we make sure everybody still posts here and reads everything here.
You joined in the middle of the roll call, so you won't lose any ranks, don't worry.

Hanzhe
Scratcher
38 posts

Art
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): Polyart
What you want it to be: Lots of trees and mountains.
Do you have a preferred employee? @Hanzhe
Bitmap or Vector? Vector
Comments: (anything else?) Please make the shadings too

Thank you!

Aw man a lot of other people are great at polyart too and it only said “preferred” ok I guess
I'll take it because it's one of the few things that's both easy and fun to make x)
Hanzhe
Scratcher
38 posts

Whoops double comment.

Last edited by Hanzhe (June 23, 2017 04:15:34)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CloudPixel wrote:

Looks like we have to fire people:

TacoCatProuductions
doggy230
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas
All changed. It's sad to see some of them go

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reviews
Full username: BGMead
Link to what you want reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267561/?page=1#post-2691529
Type of thing you want reviewed: Writing
How harsh should we be? 5 out of 10
Comments: (anything else?) Please notify me via my profile when done.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hanzhe wrote:

Whoops double comment.
Just report your post to be deleted :)

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

BGMead wrote:

Reviews
Full username: BGMead
Link to what you want reviewed: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267561/?page=1#post-2691529
Type of thing you want reviewed: Writing
How harsh should we be? 5 out of 10
Comments: (anything else?) Please notify me via my profile when done.
Taken

get away from me 60 second rule

aerodynamic_
New to Scratch
8 posts

So where do I find jobs to do? :p

(sorry im new to this)

Last edited by aerodynamic_ (June 23, 2017 22:31:31)

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

aerodynamic_ wrote:

(sorry im new to this)
You don't find jobs, but go to the main post and find the unfinished order list. Copy and paste the order and then make a post that says taken. Then when you finished the order, press the quote button (the one next to report) of the post that said taken, then give a link to what you finished. Hope this helps :)

aerodynamic_
New to Scratch
8 posts

CloudPixel wrote:

aerodynamic_ wrote:

(sorry im new to this)
You don't find jobs, but go to the main post and find the unfinished order list. Copy and paste the order and then make a post that says taken. Then when you finished the order, press the quote button (the one next to report) of the post that said taken, then give a link to what you finished. Hope this helps :)

Ah okay I see, thanks
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

aerodynamic_ wrote:

CloudPixel wrote:

aerodynamic_ wrote:

(sorry im new to this)

Ah okay I see, thanks
Sorta like this:

Username: CloudPixel
Stuff: bjoiwaeiohaeojfs
more stuff: joweiagjoiwae
comments: ew

Taken

Finished! Here's the link: Link link link link