Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

500th post!!!
oh no, wait…

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 23, 2018 15:46:29)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

FloatingMuffins wrote:

500th post!!!
oh no, wait…
sorry.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

500th post!!!
oh no, wait…
sorry.
It is fine! I got the 100th post.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 23, 2018 16:23:58)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcement
I will be gone for the 24th and 25th of June. While I am gone the vice-presidents cheese-duck and frostcheetah24 will be president. These means 3 members are on temporary leave right now.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

NDSDNS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

am i kicked

i do stuff sometimes but not very often
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NDSDNS wrote:

am i kicked
now that you've responded, i guess not.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am back!!!

NDSDNS wrote:

am i kicked
No, you are not kicked.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Election Results
____________________________________________________________________________________
Candidates Votes
1. Mail_lion Elected Unopposed

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Only one candidate decided to run for election (Mail_lion) so they were elected unopposed. They will be our only USS Rep. Because there are two vacant rep positions anyone can ask to be a rep for our shop.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 25, 2018 17:11:13)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Election Results
____________________________________________________________________________________
Candidates Votes

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Only one candidate decided to run for election (Mail_lion) so they were elected unopposed. They will be our only USS Rep. Because there are two vacant rep positions anyone can ask to be a rep for our shop.
Alright.
Do you have a link to the USS anywhere? I don't really know much about it, and seeing as we're part of it, I think I should learn more.
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

499th Post
500TH POST!
501!

Nvm 510

Last edited by Volix- (June 25, 2018 17:55:58)

n
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Volix- wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

499th Post
500TH POST!
501!

Nvm 510
511!!! Yay!!!

actually… this is not much of an accomplishment.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

Mail_lion
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Election Results
Candidates Votes

Alright.
Do you have a link to the USS anywhere? I don't really know much about it, and seeing as we're part of it, I think I should learn more.
here

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Newspaper: Issue 3
Election Results
Read about that here.

Activity Check
10 people have responded to the activity check. 2 have not. Please respond here by the 6th of July or you will be fired.

Studio Thumbnail Competition
There will be a competition to decide this shops studio thumbnail. Enter your entries here.

Shop Motto
We need a motto for our shop. If you have an idea please tell us.

Shop Elections
We have introduced elections for this shops USS Reps. We will soon be introducing elections for all positions on the Board of Directors (except judge. To protect the neutrality of the position, the judge does not have to contest elections and is automatically re-elected each time). This won't be for a while though. I will need to work out the in's and out's of it first. If you have any opinions or questions on this just leave a comment.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 26, 2018 15:08:28)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys ) good news: I'm back. Bad news: I will be working on 3 other projects so I might not have lots of time to focus on this shop… But still I'll try to keep up.

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

500th post!!!
oh no, wait…
lol

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Hey guys ) good news: I'm back. Bad news: I will be working on 3 other projects so I might not have lots of time to focus on this shop… But still I'll try to keep up.
Welcome back!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

Welcome back!
thnak you

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thinking about the motto:
- Why are we called the emerald shop?
- What do you guys want to be special about our shop other than quality?
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

Welcome back!
thnak you
You're welcome!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Thinking about the motto:
- Why are we called the emerald shop?
- What do you guys want to be special about our shop other than quality?
1. I just liked the name.
2. Something special about our shop is that it is a democratic system.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]