Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
purr101
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

Can I get a different position? and if so, the the application
|
|
> Application form:
Position you are applying for: Signature Chief
How active are you: 8/10
Total time on Scratch: 1 year, 10 months
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: Nope
Scratch wiki editor?: Nope
Any experience in other shops?: Yes, I own 2 shop and work in many shops.
Example of work: (e.g. if you are applying for logo artist then show an example logo) ?
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm a trustworthy person and I try my best.

Last edited by purr101 (June 22, 2018 01:50:31)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧**:

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

purr101 wrote:

Can I get a different position? and if so, the the application
|
|
> Application form:
Position you are applying for: Signature Chief
How active are you: 8/10
Total time on Scratch: 1 year, 10 months
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: Nope
Scratch wiki editor?: Nope
Any experience in other shops?: Yes, I own 2 shop and work in many shops.
Example of work: (e.g. if you are applying for logo artist then show an example logo) ?
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'm a trustworthy person and I try my best.
Accepted! Would you still like to keep your old position as judge?

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Newspaper: Issue 2
USS Representatives Elections
From now on this shop will have elections for its USS Reps. If you want to be a candidate, just ask. But, you only have until the 24th of June to apply. Go here for more info.

Activity Check
The following people still need to respond to the activity check:
-Writer-
NDSDNS
Low-EarthOrbit
frostcheetah24
You must respond by the 6th of July or you will be fired.

Shop Motto
We need a motto for our shop for the USS and Shop Directory. If you have any ideas please tell us.

Studio Thumbnail
There will be a competition for this shops studios thumbnail. Enter your entries in the studio.

New system for proposing a new rule/suggestion to the shop
I want this shop to become more of a democracy, so this is what you must do if you want a new rule in the shop:

If you are a normal member:
1. The proposal must have the support of two other members
2. It is debated in the shop.
3. It is voted on by the board of directors then by the entire shop.

If you are on the board of directors:
1. Propose it to the board.
2. It is debated by the board.
3 It is voted on by the board of directors.

Follow this thread!
There is a lot happening in this shop at the moment, so if you are a staff member and are not following it, please follow this thread.

New System for Activity Checks
We will soon introduce a new system for activity checks. There shall be activity checks roughly every 5-7 weeks. You will only have one week to respond to these activity checks. You will be notified on your profile. If you do not respond you get one strike. If you get three strikes you are fired from the shop. If you are on the Board of Directors, you need four strikes to get fired. Every 6 months your number of strikes is reset to zero.

NOTE: These changes don't come into affect until after the current activity check.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 22, 2018 16:52:24)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

Mail_lion
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would like to apply as a candidate.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

We will soon introduce a new system for activity checks. There shall be activity checks roughly every 6-10 weeks. You will only have one week to respond to these activity checks. You will be notified on your profile. If you do not respond you get one strike. If you get two strikes you are fired from the shop. If you are on the Board of Directors, you need three strikes to get fired. Every 6 months your number of strikes is reset to zero.
This seems a bit… complicated? Though I think the strikes rule is good because with our current activity checks, it's really easy to get fired…
Wow, we're doing quite a bit of… cleaning up, is that how I should put it? Anyway, I think we could improve on how we manage orders– maybe keep a record of them and mark them when they're completed. Their could be some sort of demotion/promotion/strikes rule for completing orders, too.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mail_lion wrote:

I would like to apply as a candidate.
Ok

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

We will soon introduce a new system for activity checks. There shall be activity checks roughly every 6-10 weeks. You will only have one week to respond to these activity checks. You will be notified on your profile. If you do not respond you get one strike. If you get two strikes you are fired from the shop. If you are on the Board of Directors, you need three strikes to get fired. Every 6 months your number of strikes is reset to zero.
This seems a bit… complicated? Though I think the strikes rule is good because with our current activity checks, it's really easy to get fired…
Wow, we're doing quite a bit of… cleaning up, is that how I should put it? Anyway, I think we could improve on how we manage orders– maybe keep a record of them and mark them when they're completed. Their could be some sort of demotion/promotion/strikes rule for completing orders, too.
Thanks for the feedback! I will soon be creating a section listing all unclaimed orders so that they don't get lost. I will soon start keep a record of all orders done and not done.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Thanks for the feedback! I will soon be creating a section listing all unclaimed orders so that they don't get lost. I will soon start keep a record of all orders done and not done.
Okay!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If have slightly changed the new activity check system.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, guys, I will be AFK from today, 2018/06/23 to 2018/06/26, so if I'm not active you'll know why

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Hey, guys, I will be AFK from today, 2018/06/23 to 2018/06/26, so if I'm not active you'll know why
Ok. While you are gone, the secretary can fill in as vice-chairman.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 23, 2018 08:06:22)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check
NDSDNS, Low-EarthOrbit, -Writer- and frostcheetah24 need to respond to the activity check. They must respond in 12 days or they will be fired

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am no longer going to run in the USS reps election, because I own another shop which I also want to be the rep for.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I am no longer going to run in the USS reps election, because I own another shop which I also want to be the rep for.
Ok… it seems like we don't really have that many people who want to run, then… do we need an election, then?
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Ok… it seems like we don't really have that many people who want to run, then… do we need an election, then?
So far, mail_lion is the only candidate. If they are the only person that runs they will be elected unopposed.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

Mail_lion
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

So far, mail_lion is the only candidate. If they are the only person that runs they will be elected unopposed.
I don't want to be pestering, but it's “Mail_lion” not“mail_lion”

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mail_lion wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I don't want to be pestering, but it's “Mail_lion” not“mail_lion”
Sorry.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 23, 2018 12:10:51)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Centre
A record of all orders will go here. Once they have been completed by a staff member it will be removed from this list.

1. camoman246

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (June 30, 2018 15:14:04)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

499th Post

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]