Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

tarekzaki wrote:

What are you guys doing?
I'm just editing my posts and making a preview of how the new thread could look like ^^

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Dec. 11, 2018 18:35:10)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
I am hosting an activity check, the first time I am!
REPLY AT: 12/17/2018!!
Hi scratchers

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm done making the preview! Here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/200055/?page=134

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

~~snippy snip~~
Good idea! (I am not from the shop but still it is a great idea I was still waiting for my partnership and I cannot get a answer because FloatingMuffins is inactive)

bye
CrimsonCrusade
Scratcher
500+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

I'm done making the preview! Here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/200055/?page=134
Awesome. You'll probably have to add the unnaccounted staff, but nice so far!

Domo arigato.
Radio_Tunes
New to Scratch
6 posts

Radio_Tunes wrote:

Username: Radio_Tunes
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: Instrumental of In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young (aka no singing, just music)
Colours: (if art)
When you want it done: ASAP please!
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes
Any more info: Can't start editing till I get it so please do it as fast as you can please!

Thanks,
-Radio_Tunes

Not taken yet

Thanks,
-Radio_Tunes
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Radio_Tunes wrote:

Radio_Tunes wrote:

Username: Radio_Tunes
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: Instrumental of In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young (aka no singing, just music)
Colours: (if art)
When you want it done: ASAP please!
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes
Any more info: Can't start editing till I get it so please do it as fast as you can please!

Thanks,
-Radio_Tunes

Not taken yet

Thanks,
-Radio_Tunes
we're well aware. please wait a while, people from a specific dept aren't on 24/7.
It is noted in the unclaimed orders list ^^

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

Position(s) you are applying for: ideas department
How active are you: roughly 8:00AM-2:00PM ESTmon-thur (8:00AM-1:00PM fri)(unless i go somewhere) not active week ends (if i can't be on a day i inform peoples)
total time on Scratch: 1 month 2 weeks
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?:i dont know what this means but work great with others
Scratch wiki editor? :no
Any experience in other shops?: no
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: i am creative and again, like working with others
I can only hire you as a trainee until you get 40 forum posts, is that okay?

Speaking of hiring people! If you were recently hired (sometime in the last two months), please respond to my comment here so that I can get an accurate number of staff members. Thanks!
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

vulcan_spectre wrote:

How active are you: roughly 8:00AM-2:00PM ESTmon-thur (8:00AM-1:00PM fri)(unless i go somewhere) not active week ends (if i can't be on a day i inform peoples)
Welcoming Committee member?:i dont know what this means but work great with others

Speaking of hiring people! If you were recently hired (sometime in the last two months), please respond to my comment here so that I can get an accurate number of staff members. Thanks!
ok
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

vulcan_spectre wrote:

ok
Okay then, accepted!
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

~~snippy snip~~
Good idea! (I am not from the shop but still it is a great idea I was still waiting for my partnership and I cannot get a answer because FloatingMuffins is inactive)
There's a partnership officer here so you can get the answer from him.

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚠ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠
We are unofficially switching shops! In a little bit, ~ The Emerald Shop ~ 2.0 will be launched!
The official change of the shop is yet to come, it is the final stage of the change. With this change, this thread may have little attention, and all staff will be moved to the new thread. I will make a new announcement when I have opened up the new thread with pinkiepie's consent. This should be, at most, tomorrow. The time of the official change will be debated by the entire shop and staff.
NOTICE
The Emerald Shop will be shut down temporarily. Orders or Applications may not be seen, so if you are thinking about joining please wait around 2 more days, which should be the unofficial launch of ~ The Emerald Shop 2.0 ~ , unless it encounters technical difficulties.
Suggestions for the new title of ~ The Emerald Shop ~ 2.0 are needed! Give suggestions now!

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Suggestions for the new title of ~ The Emerald Shop ~ 2.0 are needed! Give suggestions now!
Title idea: ☘✳✔ THE EMERALD SHOP 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ☘✳✔

Side note: Make sure that we're both active when you make the new thread so that I can reserve a post for unclaimed orders! I'm usually active around 10pm PST because that's when I'm actually alone in my room… I usually get on sometime in the range of 8am-1pm PST as well.

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Dec. 12, 2018 06:14:39)

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Dragonlord767
Work you want done: review
Description of work: review for an animation
Colours: black text and a white background (lol!!)
When you want it done: ASAP
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): oh yeeeehhhhhhhh
Any more info: Here's a link

no signature plz
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Title idea (I'm not a member, but why not?): The Emerald Shop 2.0 | Quality orders done quickly by professional staff
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Username: Dragonlord767
Work you want done: review
Description of work: review for an animation
Colours: black text and a white background (lol!!)
When you want it done: ASAP
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): oh yeeeehhhhhhhh
Any more info: Here's a link
what is it exactly?
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: Logo
Description of work: I want my logo with my name in a nice smooth font
Colours: main text colour of white. Text outline of blue. Background of white
When you want it done: fast please
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): no but i will now
Any more info: no

light blue outline sorry
OK I'll take it, it'll be done soon. I'll put your logo here in this forum when I'm done.

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: Logo
Description of work: I want my logo with my name in a nice smooth font
Colours: main text colour of white. Text outline of blue. Background of white
When you want it done: fast please
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): no but i will now
Any more info: no

light blue outline sorry
OK I'll take it, it'll be done soon. I'll put your logo here in this forum when I'm done.
Also. Any specific font? I'm going to use either Helvitica, Gloria, Marker, Mystery, or Scratch (Which is the one I reccommend, it's very nice-looking after I make it bigger)

by @athenenocturna
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

npjensen wrote:

⚠ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠
We are unofficially switching shops! In a little bit, ~ The Emerald Shop ~ 2.0 will be launched!
The official change of the shop is yet to come, it is the final stage of the change. With this change, this thread may have little attention, and all staff will be moved to the new thread. I will make a new announcement when I have opened up the new thread with pinkiepie's consent. This should be, at most, tomorrow. The time of the official change will be debated by the entire shop and staff.
NOTICE
The Emerald Shop will be shut down temporarily. Orders or Applications may not be seen, so if you are thinking about joining please wait around 2 more days, which should be the unofficial launch of ~ The Emerald Shop 2.0 ~ , unless it encounters technical difficulties.

how about: Emerald Shop 2.0, Quality over Quantity
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]