Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

NilsTheBest wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

~snip~

………..
………
……
….

THIS IS AMAZING
Why thank you! :3
you're welcome!

♤ash♡
Lolmander
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

Active

unsightedmetal6
Scratcher
500+ posts

npjensen wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
I am hosting an activity check, the first time I am!
REPLY AT: 12/17/2018!!

Here!

I have an Ace Attorney game, although it's just a demo.
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney DEMO

Here's the collaboration!
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney Collaboration Topic
Lolmander
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think we can overrule old rules by having the board of directors vote on it, correct?

1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

snip

As a customer of the Emerald Shop (I also just like reading the shop's updates ‘n’ stuff), I think this idea is great! It would be a little bittersweet to see the old thread go, with 132 pages and all, but I agree with you, Nils!

P.S. This is really bittersweet for me, and giving me some nostalgia! *wipes tear* I remember when pie was hired… back when she was a trainee…ah well. :)

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

snip

As a customer of the Emerald Shop (I also just like reading the shop's updates ‘n’ stuff), I think this idea is great! It would be a little bittersweet to see the old thread go, with 132 pages and all, but I agree with you, Nils!

P.S. This is really bittersweet for me, and giving me some nostalgia! *wipes tear* I remember when pie was hired… back when she was a trainee…ah well. :)
here's a tissue

♤ash♡
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

I like @NilsTheBest's idea
I'll work on something

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

snip

here's a tissue
thank you :)

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

npjensen wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
I am hosting an activity check, the first time I am!
REPLY AT: 12/17/2018!!
yello, am here :>
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

-I'm in support of Nil's idea
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: banner
Description of work: I want a banner with the name Choo Choo Train Store in the middle with the emoji >

"Ask no questions, and I will give you no answers"~ JamieCoding123 when ordering a vector drawing of half a fish at T.I.P.S
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Description of work: I want a banner with the name Choo Choo Train Store in the middle with the emoji >
oof half of it got cut

"Ask no questions, and I will give you no answers"~ JamieCoding123 when ordering a vector drawing of half a fish at T.I.P.S
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Last edited by JamieCoding123 (Dec. 11, 2018 02:46:31)

JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

delete

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

oof half of it got cut
what is it then? the whole emoji is probably important
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

oof half of it got cut
what is it then? the whole emoji is probably important
every time i type it out it gets cut in half LEt me retry

Last edited by JamieCoding123 (Dec. 11, 2018 02:50:12)

JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: JAmieCoding123
Work you want done: Banner
Description of work: I want a BAnner with the name Choo Choo Train store in the middle with the emoji

1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Description of work: I want a BAnner with the name Choo Choo Train store in the middle with the emoji

Oh goodness, you really are having some trouble! Do you have any clue why it's getting split?

ay wasup
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

snip

Oh my gahhhh that was a while ago… I went around the forums desperately trying to get 40 posts.
I remember when I started gathering unclaimed orders and when I realized that both of the secretaries were inactive… I remember when they were fired and I got promoted to secretary and junior VP. I've seen many new people come, I've seen cheese-duck go. I've been here for longer than I thought!
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Again it got sliced in half! mabey it's beacause of the emoji. I will just link the emoji this time

ok here i go
Description of work: I want a BAnner with the name Choo Choo Train store in the middle with the emoji locomotive (https://emojipedia.org/steam-locomotive/) On both sides facing inwards
Colours: Orange background with red text in black outline
When you want it done: Fast please
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes
Any more info: No

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]