Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGB or Hex input for colors in Bitmap and Vector

Bump

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Toad-1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support.
If you know basic hex codes, you could type it in faster than sliding the sliders

I speak Australian English.
Know the difference between “its” and “it's”. It pains me when somebody uses the wrong one.
laurensp22
Scratcher
33 posts

Support. Maybe even something like a detect color block were it detects the code of the color it's currently touching.

when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine
Program
end

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

laurensp22 wrote:

Support. Maybe even something like a detect color block were it detects the code of the color it's currently touching.
This is not what the user is suggesting. The user is asking for an hexacode input in the costume/backdrop editor.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

laurensp22 wrote:

This is not I am suggesting. I am asking for a hexacode input in the costume/backdrop editor.
Maybe that would be a bit hard for the ST

Toad-1 wrote:

Support.
If you know basic hex codes, you could type it in faster than sliding the sliders
Thanks!

Last edited by congyingzhou (July 12, 2019 12:57:05)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Bump

#DaBump

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Bump

#DaBump

Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Bump

#DaBump
Best pun of the Scratch forum
60 seconds!!
Again >:(
And again…

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I'm too lazy to switch accounts**
**I forget my password**
**I got a forum message while drawing something**
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Troyer_Kem wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Bump

#DaBump
Best pun of the Scratch forum
60 seconds!!
Again >:(
And again…
lol…

2+2=4.5, 10+9=21, we are the only two who know anything at all :P

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump (I am going to reserve page 12 for the guy who always gets the top of the page)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

hehe… mario will take over this thread…

Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

hehe… mario will take over this thread…
yeah yeah

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I forget my password**
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Troyer_Kem wrote:

~snip~
yeah yeah

even though I never pla— We really need to stop derailing this thread.

Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

~snip~
yeah yeah

yeah 12th page

**I forget my password**
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

~snip~
yeah yeah

yeah 12th page
sToP dErAilLinG

Last edited by Mr_PenguinAlex (July 25, 2019 12:21:58)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

~snip~
yeah yeah

yeah 12th page
sToP dErAilLinG
what is that

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

~snip~
yeah yeah

yeah 12th page
gah why didn't you get it (I reserved it for u, why is it not u)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
what is that

We are derailing the thread by posting things irrelevant to the main subject. Now you understand?

that moment when a 9 year old teaches a 10 year old stuff

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sigton wrote:

Delusional Title/Clickbait:

Please refrain from adding percentages or the amount of supporters to a title. Even if it does attract users it can be dishonest at times, and bias answers. Also, please don't use antagonizing phrases that place a person in a position of:

Fix please https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/215499/

Last edited by openPoll (July 27, 2019 10:08:14)

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user