Discuss Scratch

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGB or Hex input for colors in Bitmap and Vector

SuperRonan_BunnyQ wrote:

How do we support, because i support this topic.
Please be constructive and say why you support.
SuperRonan_BunnyQ
Scratcher
18 posts

I like Hex codes because I started pixelart on pixelartmaker.com and piskelapp.com, so i really like HEX codes, because i am used to them
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

i really don't think that this is the right place to post that, @congyingzhou. it might get better attention if you make your own project about it. the discussion forums are not a place for advertising, plus, this forum is for suggestions, not advertising….. i am going to have to report this to the ST.
This IS a suggestion.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

i really don't think that this is the right place to post that, @congyingzhou. it might get better attention if you make your own project about it. the discussion forums are not a place for advertising, plus, this forum is for suggestions, not advertising….. i am going to have to report this to the ST.
People are allowed to advertise in their signatures, if that's what you're talking about.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

1. This topic is a suggestion.
2. You are allowed to advertise in a signature, it just goes after everything you post and is not done manually. You have a signature too, don't you?
3. Well, you're wrong, ST approved that you can advertise in a signature of the discussion forums.
4. Making a topic about a suggestion is allowed. The signature just goes wherever I post.
5. Chill and let others go on with their lives.

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 19, 2020 03:57:15)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

congyingzhou's signature wrote:

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
Didn't you see that text?

oops, another netropost-thing, please count this as a bump

Last edited by Morimop (March 18, 2020 10:38:34)

Zizzle8383
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

you say in your siggy you are a self proclaimed mini mod, and yet you make up rules and do not even know that advertising in signatures is okay, so unless you want to be reported yourself, do not make up rules and tell people off for stuff they didnt do wrong!

Hyperbowls will live on!

It's Selltick, PPA.
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

SuperRonan_BunnyQ wrote:

They were… asking a question…

SuperRonan_BunnyQ
Scratcher
18 posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

SuperRonan_BunnyQ wrote:

They were… asking a question…
that was the answer i needed and i did that exact thing
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

scratchykit5743 wrote:

congyingzhou's signature wrote:

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
Didn't you see that text?

oops, another netropost-thing, please count this as a bump
Not necroposting, this topic is still active

Zizzle8383 wrote:

scratchykit5743 wrote:

you say in your siggy you are a self proclaimed mini mod, and yet you make up rules and do not even know that advertising in signatures is okay, so unless you want to be reported yourself, do not make up rules and tell people off for stuff they didnt do wrong!

Um… so let's stop this, we don't want it to escalate into a flamewar.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Huh, this topic appears to be a duplicate! How did that go unnoticed for so long?
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Huh, this topic appears to be a duplicate! How did that go unnoticed for so long?
Good catch! I've merged the two topics now.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Good catch! I've merged the two topics now.
Huh, I didn't even know merging two topics was a thing until now.

Anyways, support. This would really help when trying to get a specific color in the editor (such as when you're working off of a reference sheet or something)

Last edited by Epicness123 (March 24, 2020 19:07:11)

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support! This would make it much easier to select a color!

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
AlexeyChub
Scratcher
100+ posts

MEGA-support. Usually I have to spend ~10 min converting the color from HEX and RGB to scratch's weird version of HSB.
AlexeyChub
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump
AlexeyChub
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wish I could support again! This would be SO handy for projects with color palettes, or just any projects tbh.
Kitt-Draw
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. I need this so much

TheDiamondfinderYT
Scratcher
28 posts

OOOOOOLLLLLDDDD

when green flag clicked
if <(Trouble) = [true]> then
repeat until <(Trouble) = [false]>
Try to help (username) with (problem)
end

end
say [No problem!]
TheDiamondfinderYT
Scratcher
28 posts

AlexeyChub wrote:

I wish I could support again! This would be SO handy for projects with color palettes, or just any projects tbh.
Y'know, I need it right now

when green flag clicked
if <(Trouble) = [true]> then
repeat until <(Trouble) = [false]>
Try to help (username) with (problem)
end

end
say [No problem!]