Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGB or Hex input for colors in Bitmap and Vector

bump

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

SelixScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support!

Check out my games! :)

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

bump

congyingzhou wrote:

bump

congyingzhou wrote:

bump

congyingzhou wrote:

bump

congyingzhou wrote:

bump

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
6 bump combo
I want this thing added to scratch! Readd color pallette, ST!

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SelixScratch wrote:

Support!
Why do you support?
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

SelixScratch wrote:

Support!
Why do you support?
pls state reasons

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
x6
6 bump combo
I want this thing added to scratch! Readd color pallette, ST!
lol

--Explosion--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Parametric wrote:

beep boop, I did a basic mockup design. image snip
(It's basically the same as the MS Paint colour menu, but I tried to make it a little more compact)
I think that in the pallete there should also be the colors you have in that sprite/costume and/or have used recently

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy | platformers | 14yrs | guitar | website

Parametric
Scratcher
91 posts

--Explosion-- wrote:

Parametric wrote:

(It's basically the same as the MS Paint colour menu, but I tried to make it a little more compact)
I think that in the pallete there should also be the colors you have in that sprite/costume and/or have used recently

Well I do have the “add colour to palette” button, which can kinda do that if the user wants it to.
--Explosion--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Parametric wrote:

--Explosion-- wrote:

Parametric wrote:

Well I do have the “add colour to palette” button, which can kinda do that if the user wants it to.
Okay, cool!

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy | platformers | 14yrs | guitar | website

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--Explosion-- wrote:

Parametric wrote:

--Explosion-- wrote:

Parametric wrote:

Okay, cool!
I dunno

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, I see you have a link to your reply of the post says that the current HSV sliders are complicated for New Scratchers.

Well, the Post Id of the actual post is “3605610”, so please change that. Thanks!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

The_Imagineer_
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think that when you open the color picker you should have some buttons that allow you to change the color picker format to like HSV, RGB and hexadecimal.

why cant we just have this?

im back baby
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Imagineer_ wrote:

I think that when you open the color picker you should have some buttons that allow you to change the color picker format to like HSV, RGB and hexadecimal.

why cant we just have this?
Hmmm that would be a nice addition but it’s not quite precise

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nice bump

45afc4td
Scratcher
100+ posts

support, as the hexcode is a way to specify any 24-bit sRGB color, and so is three number inputs to enter each of the bytes.