5. Samuel
6. Liliane
7. Phillip
8. Rosetta
9. Henry
Nooooo!!! Cassia doesn't like Rosetta!

Sorrel's birthday is coming up.
Happy Birthday
Her birthday is on Halloween, and she's turning 17!!!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I never thaught og my character having a birthday xD. I'd probably need it to be a day where i'm probably online, so no halloween or december the 5th or stuff like that. let's say his birthday is the 9th of April.

RainaERusch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

I never thaught og my character having a birthday xD. I'd probably need it to be a day where i'm probably online, so no halloween or december the 5th or stuff like that. let's say his birthday is the 9th of April.
Why not December 5th? Just curious because that's my RL birthday.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Christmas Celebrations

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Christmas Celebrations
Evie's birthday is December 4th

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Nicholas' Birthday is June 21st

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Pakjesavond, the most important day of celebrating Sinterklaas (Which is, just like santa, a holiday/person/thing based on saint nicholas)

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Pakjesavond, the most important day of celebrating Sinterklaas (Which is, just like santa, a holiday/person/thing based on saint nicholas)
(the 5th of december is Sinterklaas's birthday)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Nicholas' Birthday is June 21st
Samuel - 26th February
Rosetta - 8th May
Cassia - 20th October
Alexander - 21st December
Liliane - 25th December
Phillip - 4th October
Niome - 13th April

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Thats awesome–since Sinterklaas is like Santa, do you get gifts on the 5th

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

RainaERusch wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Thats awesome–since Sinterklaas is like Santa, do you get gifts on the 5th
yes, starting on september 4th (when sinterklaas enters the country on a steamboat), we place one of our shoes (i know its weird) in front of our fireplace (if the house has one, otherwise they are placed somewhere else (varies from family to family where the shoes are placed when no fireplace is available)) every evening. then, in the night small gift are placed inside them (though most families go with under them, because the inside of shoes tend to stink). On december 5th, pakjesavond, there's usually a jute sack with the big presents in it. (some families use other methods for the big presents, like having a “zwarte piet” ring the doorbell).

Also sinterklaas doesnt have pine trees. Nor elves. nor a sled. there's no standard decorating with sinterklaas (though everyone still decorates the place, just with random sinterklaas themed stuff. He has “zwarte pieten” - people with clothing i think is medieval on, with black facial paint and a jute sack (which has candies like “pepernoten” in it). Sinterklaas rides around on a white horse called Amerigo (which is the reason many people leave carrots in their shoes). He wears a “tabbert” and “mijter”. He also has a golden staff that curls on the end. He has a white/grey beard (and is very old and slender). Also when sinterklaas arrives on his steamboat the zwarte pieten tend to jump around throwing the candy from their jute sacks.

and yes some people think sinterklaas is racist, which is why a few towns made strict rules regarding sinterklaas, like instead of covering the entire face with black facepaint (which is supposed to represent the dirt and smoke in the chimneys they go through to fill the shoes) they only use a few (i dont know the english word, “vegen” (like strokes, but more like when you're slightly covered with dirt)). Also they banned pieten wearing earrings for obvious reasons.

happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Should Ariana's birthday be on march 17th or april 1st. I personally think the latter.

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

_Six wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

Can Lacerta be the new Slytherin Girl Prefect or nah
Will she allow dark arts and unforgivables in the common room? Just wondering…..
No, doing them in public isn't a good idea anyway.
WHAT! I would have thought that dark arts at least would be allowed as, in the slytherin page, cassia is quoted saying “ First, we can do what we want because there is no one around except our ghost, the Bloody Baron. This means we can practice the Dark Arts free of interference. You don't have to be dark-minded to join Slytherin, that's just the stereotype, but you must have a desire for greatness. We don't take whiners, luck seekers, or the weak. I will be happy, more than happy in fact, to teach anyone the Dark Arts if they so wish.”
That's gonna have to change if she's prefect I guess.
Read the last part again. Cassia would be okay with y'all practicing the Dark Arts if she taught you
awwwwwwww
looks like I can't get dark arts allowed in the common room….

Evie was looking forwards to doing dark arts in the common room too.
If y'all do that everyone from above can hear all the bangs and loud noises
Good point.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ariana is deeply disatisfied

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Should Ariana's birthday be on march 17th or april 1st. I personally think the latter.
April 1st. It's April fools day.

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

That was my thinking.

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

_Six wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

That was my thinking.
yes, April 1st is my dads so yeah
_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

_Six wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

That was my thinking.
yes, April 1st is my dads so yeah
My cousin's birthday is on April fool's day, too.

“I hear a voice
-Tori Amos, Winter

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Okay, so how many more people would like to join the Teyla-Adair-Anathase Family? If need be I can open up a couple more related families like the Caivano family and the Bacia family (Italy and Poland respectively)

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP