Discuss Scratch

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I'm 14

I read the community guidelines again and don't see how telling your age is sharing personal info

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I read the community guidelines again and don't see how telling your age is sharing personal info
It's just one of those misinterpreted rules, then :P
I'm 17

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
And I graduate High school when Cassia graduates Hogwarts

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
o.0

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
o.0
I know I'm so old

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
Funnnn I'm an unknown age…

jk I'm 13
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

jk I'm 13
I'm twelve. But I go into 9th grade next year.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
SkyDev
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
o.0
I know I'm so old
Can I join again?
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

jk I'm 13
I'm twelve. But I go into 9th grade next year.
I was going to graduate this year, but I studied in Italy, and my credits didn't transfer. It all works out because I skipped 8th grade.

SkyDev wrote:

Can I join again?
Yes, if you try to stay this time

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17
If Cassia doesn't die before that…

I'll graduate middle school (pretty much the Dutch version of high school) in about 2.5-3 years. (schoolyear 2018-2019)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17

I'll graduate middle school (pretty much the Dutch version of high school) in about 2.5-3 years. (schoolyear 2018-2019)
I don't want her to die, though.

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17

I don't want her to die, though.
me neither, but there have been alot of deaths lately

Last edited by merren2306 (Aug. 30, 2016 16:43:48)

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hogwarts has been called upon by the Ministry of Magic's Department of Education to reform it's policies. New rules have been established, and three Ministry workers have come to Hogwarts to make sure students comply with the newly enforced rules and limitations of Magic. To make sure students also know the rules Hogwarts had beforehand, those are also being released.

—————————-

Ministry Workers:

Eliza Guerro
Eliza is a strict, no-nonsense witch. She was once a skilled Hufflepuff
Role Player: @rainbow_waves

Leva Atkinson
Leva is a very structured witch who will not take excuses. She was once a Gryffindor.
Role Player: @aleynesansonnet

Broderick Olsen
Broderick is an amiable and fun-loving, but rule-abiding wizard who is often lenient to younger kids and strict on older kids. He was once a highly skilled Ravenclaw
Role Player: @MegaByteCorporations

Lets hope they never discover that Peregrine put niffers in there compound….
I'm not crossing fingers…

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hogwarts has been called upon by the Ministry of Magic's Department of Education to reform it's policies. New rules have been established, and three Ministry workers have come to Hogwarts to make sure students comply with the newly enforced rules and limitations of Magic. To make sure students also know the rules Hogwarts had beforehand, those are also being released.

—————————-

Ministry Workers:

Eliza Guerro

Leva Atkinson
Leva is a very structured witch who will not take excuses. She was once a Gryffindor.

Broderick Olsen
Broderick is an amiable and fun-loving, but rule-abiding wizard who is often lenient to younger kids and strict on older kids. He was once a highly skilled Ravenclaw

Well, at least Peregrine got some shiny papers!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

—————————-

Ministry Workers:

Eliza Guerro

Leva Atkinson

Broderick Olsen

At least she got some shiny ministry papers

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Snip posts it makes life better when your on an LG Tribute. class of 2024 for college XD

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Snip posts it makes life better when your on an LG Tribute. class of 2024 for college XD
'22

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17

jk I'm 13
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm 11, just for your information.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ShadowPheonixRPs wrote:

ShadowPheonixRPs wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

We started having homework on June 4th Google Classroom is evil
Ouch. I don't have homework, because I'm homeschooled
I always wished I was homeschooled when I was younger. I'm going off to college soon, so it's not really a good idea anymore
Why are all my friends infinitely older or younger than me?
Because life
*Sigh*
Mist, how old are you anyway? I turn 12 in… less then 20 days I think. (Im not gonna be doing math on the last day of summer!)
I just rielized I probably just answered someone from months ago…. i thought i was on the last page but I wasnt. Sorry!
That's ok.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

I'm 14

I'm 17

jk I'm 13
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm 11, just for your information.
Me too!

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”