Discuss Scratch

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Fiona and Alessandra aren't in Slytherin (which I'm glad of) so probably not.
*shrug*
*narrows eyes*
*asks to RP*

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

*shrug*
*narrows eyes*
*asks to RP*
*says sure*

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Silvia Myro
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th

Patronus: Dragonfly
Animagus: Dragonfly

Personality: A troublemaker, though she knows where to draw the line
Appearance: Tall, blond hair, Green eyes
Talents: Transfiguration
Weaknesses: Most magic
Backstory: A pureblood, Silvia never wanted to be in slytherin, but she to sorted into it.
Other: She will be my killable character…

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Backstory: A pureblood, Silvia never wanted to be in slytherin, but she to sorted into it.
Why do people have killible characters? They should just say: “anonymous boy died.”

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Awwww.
Haha.

Meow!
Mist

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Accepted.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Why do people have killible characters? They should just say: “anonymous boy died.”

I want a killable character so I get to make the crime scene…

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I should prbably mention, all my characters are killable

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I'm going to share the floor plan of the Owlpuff-Crosby house very soon

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

NUUU!!!! Please wait at least a week. I really want to rp with this person.

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Don't worry. She'll be killed in a month….

Last edited by MistickMage (Aug. 29, 2016 18:04:39)

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

And I know who's going to do it… >:-D

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

XxOwl31xX wrote:

August Updates
August 29,2016
I deleted Ritz, and I had to start fresh on this account. l'm going to be a bit less active on this account because I'll mainly be tinkering in the offline editor and learning other coding languages, including downloading Python and that stuff.
I start on the 6th of September. I'm also going to be less active on RPs and stuff like that because of school and that sorta stuff. And, I'll be trying to sign my posts. So, that's my updates this month - I'll be posting updates on the 29th (or so) of every month.

Trying to get to 1K again - going to be a long road and will take a long time. (I was at 1200-1300+ forum posts on my old account)

- = Ritz/Owl = -
Bamp

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

That sounds dark

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

XxOwl31xX wrote:

XxOwl31xX wrote:

August Updates
August 29,2016
I deleted Ritz, and I had to start fresh on this account. l'm going to be a bit less active on this account because I'll mainly be tinkering in the offline editor and learning other coding languages, including downloading Python and that stuff.
I start on the 6th of September. I'm also going to be less active on RPs and stuff like that because of school and that sorta stuff. And, I'll be trying to sign my posts. So, that's my updates this month - I'll be posting updates on the 29th (or so) of every month.

Trying to get to 1K again - going to be a long road and will take a long time. (I was at 1200-1300+ forum posts on my old account)

- = Ritz/Owl = -
Bamp
Heard.

Meow!
Mist

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Anoncement! Peregrine and Granham have discovered crime evidence at the scene of Jarods dismiss!-

in ancient mythology there are another type of basilik that has wings and is really small. a feather that Peregrine found at the crime scene was formed into a dart, so the culprit must have shot the feather onto Jarrod, killing him. Normally it would kill people, though some have a natural immunity in there blood. When mixed with phoenix blood, it can control people for a amount of time. If they have a immunity, it can petrify people.

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

That sounds dark
I made the scene by being Petrified, and that is most certainly dark…

Meow!
Mist

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

-Anoncement! Peregrine and Granham have discovered crime evidence at the scene of Jarods dismiss!-

in ancient mythology there are another type of basilik that has wings and is really small. a feather that Peregrine found at the crime scene was formed into a dart, so the culprit must have shot the feather onto Jarrod, killing him. Normally it would kill people, though some have a natural immunity in there blood. When mixed with phoenix blood, it can control people for a amount of time. If they have a immunity, it can petrify people.
I think the Rækadons have an immunity…

Meow!
Mist

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I think the Rækadons have an immunity…

Lets hope so… (Well, she was only petrified….)