Discuss Scratch

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Hey all –

I think I'm going to reopen this, however all members have been removed so you'll have to re-apply.

Thanks.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to rejoin. I'm too busy.
Thats fine – I know everyone won't be able to re-join.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Username: braxbroscratcher
Nickname: Brax or Braxbro
Credentials: Erm… wut?
How active are you? 8.5/10
How committed are you? 6.5/10
What are your skills? Art, coding, RPing, derailing threads, animation, and making people have headaches
Other info: I am extremely volatile at times; diplomacy doesn't tend to end well…
there u go

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

I might not rejoin, I'll have to think about it.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

I might not rejoin, I'll have to think about it.
Alright.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Username: braxbroscratcher
Nickname: Brax or Braxbro
Credentials: Erm… wut?
How active are you? 8.5/10
How committed are you? 6.5/10
What are your skills? Art, coding, RPing, derailing threads, animation, and making people have headaches
Other info: I am extremely volatile at times; diplomacy doesn't tend to end well…
there u go
Accepted, please bump your character or create a new one.

Lego-Lovin-Program
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Repost of original applications:

Username: Lego-Lovin-Program
Nickname: Lego
Credentials: Super Hero RP member
How active are you? Every day
How committed are you? 9/10
What are your skills? Programming
Other info: None

Name: James Walters
Personality: Kind, Compassionate
Appearance: 5' 2“, Glasses, Brown Hair, Blue eyes
Backstory: Grew up in Chicago, and loved to tinker with toy robots, upgrading them with parts from other robots. At age 10, he learned about Athena, and he dreamed of working there, managing the robots and making new ones at the station. At age 18, he decided to enter into the ”lottery“ to be able to be in the Athena. In the first round, he won. At the station, he brought a few of his newer robots, but as they used old robot parts, everyone made fun of him. After returning home, he constantly continued making robots, until on his 19th birthday, he got a call from Athena. He had then been invited to be a part of their crew, as a military technician.
Talents and skills: Very good at making/modifying robots. Very skilled with the use of technology in defense
Weaknesses: No formal training in combat, and is slow.
Other info: Has two mini-bots, which attend to his needs, and protect him. He also designed the first ”mecha-suit", a mix between Samus's suit(Nintendo), and the Iron Man suit(Marvel).

Credit to Sigton for the signature, ordered at Sigton's Shop

Click to edit your signature!
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Name: Alekh Dfaerdun
Personality: Hot-headed, impulsive
Appearance: Serious, young man wearing dark blue armor.
Backstory: Alekh was chosen for the original defense force of Athena, due to his amazing skill in flying crafts of all kinds. In a skirmish near Saturn, the whole original defense force was shot down… but Alekh. He believes his comrades' deaths were his fault and that they were avoidable, and takes out this stress on others. He, however, is to thank for the amazing reputation of Athena, as he has warded off attacks many times even before they entered sight of Athena.
Talents and skills: Able to maneuver most craft, good at holding grudges, and good at making enemies into scrapmetal.
Weaknesses: Highly impulsive, doesn't realize comrades still live, often offends other races and even causes most of the issues he solves
Other info:

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Name: Akar Dfaerdun
Personality: Aggressive towards Alekh, honorable, rugged
Appearance: A worn young man with stained gloves; prefers tshirt and shorts
Backstory: Alekh's brother, Akar was with Alekh on Athena, secretly working on ships with Alekh. Akar is an orphan, with only Alekh to care for him, but now that Alekh is rogue, Akar is ready to use his shipbuilding and piloting skills to get his vengeance.
Talents and skills: Shipbuilding, basic skills in most fields
Weaknesses: He lacks anything more than average skills in anything but flying and building ships (He sucks with aiming a gun and other stuff)
Other info:

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

You should remember the first guy. He's the main antagonist.

Anyway, why'd the studio get deleted?

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a