1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Programmer1121 wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Programmer1121 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Maybe this universe is the same one as Super Hero RP …. just no one knew! xD
Most like;y. That would be fun actually, all RP's together. Blended RP!
Not really. Three words. Alekh and Qurians.
So? A dragon destroying Athena!
Alekh ending the world was more what I was thinking.
What about Island of Larise RP? my RP place would be history!

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two

One not two
Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Bump

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

One not two

One not two
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Programmer1121 wrote:

Bump
Thank you.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

so, do we RP here or in a studio or something? i want to know before I join.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

In a studio, kinda like the Island.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Oh, okay. (But nothing is like the island! The island is unique!)

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Oh, okay. (But nothing is like the island! The island is unique!)
Yeah. (Yeah!)

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Username: @cs156175
Nickname: Cs
Credentials: I can RP with proper grammar, and I am already part of multiple rps.
How active are you? As long as summer break lasts, almost every day. During the school year, not so much.
How committed are you? I may take a break after a while, but I can RP at any time other than those.
What are your skills? Coding, RPing, vector art.
Other info: Not much

Name: Judy Johanson (not my real name)
Personality: Serious, can keep a secret, suspicious of a lot of things, only loosens up around her friends.
Appearance: White, Dark brown hair she usually wears in a bun, a white leotard or lab coat, keeps pencils and pens in her pocket.
Backstory: At the age of 5, Judy first started working with technology. She was always coming up with new ideas and inventions, and made some of the simpler ones happen. At the age of 14, she had created a system of “lunar power”, which was like solar power to be used at night. It was revolutionary after people realized it could be used in space. Later on, at 16, she created “miracle pills” hat allowed the human body to go days on end without eating, another for drinking, and by 18 she had created ones hat could stop someone from needing to sleep. With her growing intelligence, she was invited to the drawing to get on board the Athena, and the rest is roleplay.
Talents and skills: Dealing with technology, investigation, memorizing things
Weaknesses: Being social, adapting to change, telling sarcasm from normal voice
Human, Alien, or Rogue?: Human
Other info: what do you want to know?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

Credentials: I can RP with proper grammar, and I am already part of multiple rps.
How active are you? As long as summer break lasts, almost every day. During the school year, not so much.
How committed are you? I may take a break after a while, but I can RP at any time other than those.

Personality: Serious, can keep a secret, suspicious of a lot of things, only loosens up around her friends.
Appearance: White, Dark brown hair she usually wears in a bun, a white leotard or lab coat, keeps pencils and pens in her pocket.
Backstory: At the age of 5, Judy first started working with technology. She was always coming up with new ideas and inventions, and made some of the simpler ones happen. At the age of 14, she had created a system of “lunar power”, which was like solar power to be used at night. It was revolutionary after people realized it could be used in space. Later on, at 16, she created “miracle pills” hat allowed the human body to go days on end without eating, another for drinking, and by 18 she had created ones hat could stop someone from needing to sleep. With her growing intelligence, she was invited to the drawing to get on board the Athena, and the rest is roleplay.

Accepted!

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

Accepted!
Can I have a link to the studio?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

I'll invite you.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

I'll invite you.
Thanks, Meag.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

ZLGames wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

I'll invite you.
Thanks, Meag.
actually, I knwo this sounds strange, but i don't think i'm committed enough. should i quit?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

actually, I knwo this sounds strange, but i don't think i'm committed enough. should i quit?
You don't have to be really committed, you only have to drop a comment or post in every month or so.

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

You don't have to be really committed, you only have to drop a comment or post in every month or so.
I just feel like i can't keep this up.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

You can leave if you want to.

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

okay, i think I will. I just want to kind of keep my character, so she can't be played by anyone.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

okay, i think I will. I just want to kind of keep my character, so she can't be played by anyone.
Okay.

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Then retire the character and temporarily retire yourself.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

Then retire the character and temporarily retire yourself.
Okay, consider her retired.