Discuss Scratch

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

ZLGames wrote:

I forgot about creating my own character.
Yw xD

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Name: Alekh Dfaerdun
Personality: Hot-headed, impulsive
Appearance: Serious, young man wearing dark blue armor.
Backstory: Alekh was chosen for the original defense force of Athena, due to his amazing skill in flying crafts of all kinds. In a skirmish near Saturn, the whole original defense force was shot down… but Alekh. He believes his comrades' deaths were his fault and that they were avoidable, and takes out this stress on others. He, however, is to thank for the amazing reputation of Athena, as he has warded off attacks many times even before they entered sight of Athena.
Talents and skills: Able to maneuver most craft, good at holding grudges, and good at making enemies into scrapmetal.
Weaknesses: Highly impulsive, doesn't realize comrades still live, often offends other races and even causes most of the issues he solves
Other info:

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Backstory: Alekh was chosen for the original defense force of Athena, due to his amazing skill in flying crafts of all kinds. In a skirmish near Saturn, the whole original defense force was shot down… but Alekh. He believes his comrades' deaths were his fault and that they were avoidable, and takes out this stress on others. He, however, is to thank for the amazing reputation of Athena, as he has warded off attacks many times even before they entered sight of Athena.
Talents and skills: Able to maneuver most craft, good at holding grudges, and good at making enemies into scrapmetal.
Weaknesses: Highly impulsive, doesn't realize comrades still live, often offends other races and even causes most of the issues he solves
Other info:
Accepted!

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Is my other character accepted

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

ZLGames wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Other info:
Accepted!

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

the_force wrote:

I don't think I'm going to allow people to have two character until we get more members.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Here is my character.

Name: Jason Fields
Personality: Nice, smart, sarcastic, humorous.
Appearance: Short, dirty blonde hair. Bright green eyes. Always wears shorts and a t-shirt even when it is freezing cold.
Backstory: Born into a poor family, and grew up without almost any money at all. Went to some okay schools. When he took has SAT, he got a perfect score and was offered to join many different schools becuase of intelligence. Becuase of all this, he was chosen to join Athena as the Chief Technological Officer.
Talents and skills: Very smart, a natural leader, and has a great memory.
Weaknesses: Very bad at working alone, works much better in teams.
Occupation: College student, Chief Technological Officer at Athena.
Other info: Thats all!

Last edited by ZLGames (Feb. 10, 2016 03:25:07)

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

ZLGames wrote:

the_force wrote:

I don't think I'm going to allow people to have two character until we get more members.
Admins should have a doubly large character limit. You should have infinite…

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
16luongl1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Edited version:
Name: Marcus Innes
Personality: Humorous, charismatic, natural leader, always takes command
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, average height.
Backstory: Marcus's parents died when he was young, so he was forced to take care of himself at the orphanage. He quickly became popular and a leader among his age group, and found his calling as an intellectual prodigy and champion chess grandmaster. This skill has translated into many other things, in which he has found a natural affinity for tactics and strategy, which complemented his leadership abilities. About to enter university in Game Theory/Computer Science, he was one of the lucky people to get chosen to go to Athena.
Talents and skills: Leadership, Tactics/Strategy, Technology (sort of)
Weaknesses: Physical fitness. When he's thinking, he normally pays little to no attention to anything else, which is sometimes dangerous for his own health and well-being. He has no sense of familial loyalty, not having known any of his own.
Other info: He was a little upset when he found out he couldn't take his pet falcon on board. He always takes command whenever he can.

Last edited by 16luongl1 (Feb. 10, 2016 15:02:16)

Credits to @aleynesansonnet
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

16luongl1 wrote:

16luongl1 wrote:

Username: 16luongl1
Nickname: 16
Credentials: Super Hero RP, a few others that aren't as well known, a bunch of collabs/shops
How active are you? 8.5
How committed are you? 9
What are your skills? Coding, management/administration, more coding
Other info: I'm slightly more active on RP's than on other stuff.

Personality: Humorous, charismatic, natural leader, generally takes command
Backstory: Marcus's parents died when he was young, so he was forced to take care of himself at the orphanage. He quickly became popular and a leader among his age group, and found his calling as a prodigy and champion chess player. This skill has translated into many other things, in which he has found a natural affinity for tactics and strategy. About to enter university in Game Theory/Computer Science, he was one of the lucky people to get chosen to go to Athena.
Talents and skills: Tactics/Strategy, Leadership, Technology (sort of)
Weaknesses: One-to-one close quarter combat, general physical fitness
Other info: He was a little upset when he found out he couldn't take his pet falcon on board.
bump
Accepted! Your character looks great.

dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Name: Reale Royale
Personality: He's a friendly guys, but she likes to prank people.
Appearance: Black shirt, jeans.
Backstory: He grew up in Salt Lake City. He studied hard at his private school, and alway got A's. He had always dreamed about space, and learned about that in his free time. He then went to college and did his undergrad, masters, and PHD. He graduated from DePaul two years ago with his PHD in animal science. He won a ticket onto the Athena, and is hoping all goes well.
Talents and skills: He's alert and not very tired.
Weaknesses: He is always hungry.
Other info:

I was going to make Sonia Cooper return, but she would cause too much trouble.

dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Username: dolphin_24
Nickname: Dolphin
Credentials: Eh, you should know.
How active are you? 9-10
How committed are you? 7-10
What are your skills? Coding, OK art, voice acting
Other info:

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

Username: MegaByteCorporations
Nickname: Mega(Byte), MBC
Credentials: I am a member of a LOT of RPs.
How active are you? 11/10
How committed are you? 12/10
What are your skills? Art, mostly.
Other info: ~

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Username: MegaByteCorporations
Nickname: Mega(Byte), MBC
Credentials: I am a member of a LOT of RPs.
How active are you? 11/10
How committed are you? 12/10
What are your skills? Art, mostly.
Other info: ~
I see you are going up too 12 now.

Accepted!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

dolphin_24 wrote:

Backstory: He grew up in Salt Lake City. He studied hard at his private school, and alway got A's. He had always dreamed about space, and learned about that in his free time. He then went to college and did his undergrad, masters, and PHD. He graduated from DePaul two years ago with his PHD in animal science. He won a ticket onto the Athena, and is hoping all goes well.
Other info:

Accepted! He might not fit in well with the other characters, but it'll be interesting.

dolphin_24 wrote:

How active are you? 9-10
Other info:
Accepted! Why'd you say you didn't have time before?

dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

ZLGames wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Other info:

Accepted! He might not fit in well with the other characters, but it'll be interesting.

dolphin_24 wrote:

How active are you? 9-10
Other info:
Accepted! Why'd you say you didn't have time before?
I thought I didn't, but now I do.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

dolphin_24 wrote:

I thought I didn't, but now I do.
Ok, I'lll invite you to the studio.

16luongl1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

I've edited my character to place more emphasis on a certain aspect (leadership), as well as made it slightly easier to read with the long backstory. Hopefully it's okay.

Personality: Humorous, charismatic, natural leader, always takes command
Backstory: Marcus's parents died when he was young, so he was forced to take care of himself at the orphanage. He quickly became popular and a leader among his age group, and found his calling as an intellectual prodigy and champion chess grandmaster. This skill has translated into many other things, in which he has found a natural affinity for tactics and strategy, which complemented his leadership abilities. About to enter university in Game Theory/Computer Science, he was one of the lucky people to get chosen to go to Athena.
Talents and skills: Leadership, Tactics/Strategy, Technology (sort of)
Weaknesses: Physical fitness. When he's thinking, he normally pays little to no attention to anything else, which is sometimes dangerous for his own health and well-being. He has no sense of familial loyalty, not having known any of his own.
Other info: He was a little upset when he found out he couldn't take his pet falcon on board. He always takes command whenever he can.

Credits to @aleynesansonnet
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Athena - Space Age RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

I finished the backstory on my character.
I'll look.