Discuss Scratch

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

What happens if we have to go on a vacation when we have to share a project or work on it and we can't work on it from where we are going for vacation? Just wanna know. I never get grounded so I would be on a lot on the weekends.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

What happens if we have to go on a vacation when we have to share a project or work on it and we can't work on it from where we are going for vacation? Just wanna know. I never get grounded so I would be on a lot on the weekends.

Tell me. I will give you a pass.

ptenkale123
Scratcher
20 posts

Zaneki wrote:

ptenkale123 wrote:

LeScratcher wrote:

XD No GIMP? No paint.NET? Your class will be competely different form last year, trust me.

Are those all free?
Both programs are free, yeah.
Gimp is rather like Photoshop. It's got a different layout and different shortkeys, but more or less the same functions. I like Gimp for the range of functions that you can perform within it, but I prefer PS Elements for the simplicity and the brushes. The layout is also very sleek. Elements isn't free, though. I have Paint.NET, but I don't use it. I honestly have no idea why I've got so many art programs on my PC, considering that I really only use PS, occasionally Gimp, and seldom MS Paint. XP

You can download Gimp from here and Paint.NET from here.

Thanks
BigBlueBlock
Scratcher
500+ posts

LS_Inc wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

Does anyone know where the task list is?

Everything is in the first post.

BTW, guys, like the new account?
1)Ok.
2) Yes!

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

I re-did the first post! LOOK AT THOSE LINKS! (most of them are on the bottom)

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you guys want me to make a sig for the collab?

look a square
;
BigBlueBlock
Scratcher
500+ posts

ptenkale123
Scratcher
20 posts

LeScratcher wrote:

I am making a new company!

First about some basic stuff. I was part of Imagine Inc, but as the co-leaders both quit, I decided that for me to become leader would be strenuous and hard to adapt Masquerola Inc decided to rise, and I decided to make my own company.I wanted to co-head with Masquerola, like TruBlu and Pi2345 did in Imagine, but I had a better idea.

My company will be run like any other. We will have 5 decided divisions (as of 10/15):
-Simulations is headed by @TruBlu and @Z-demensions. They will do things like OS's and Text Editors.Maybe a flying simulator.

-Games is headed by @Masquerola and @AlphaAxle. You will do puzzles, platformers, shooters, who knows what. XD

-Math! Headed by @Aviously and @WooHooBoy. Hey, who can forget math?

-Sound is a vital part of everything. Headed by @Pi2345, you will accompany our various endeavors.

-Animations headed by @Zaneki. You will make animations. You will also provide animations for games and simulations.

We will have a ranking system. Ranking will increase your privileges and credit in the games. I fit gets too low, you will be dropped after 3 warnings. Everyone starts at 1.

To join, answer the following questions:
1. Age on Scratch
2. Followers #
3. # of projects, and # of Remixed projects.
4. Skill or Specialty
5. Simulations, Games, Math, Music, or Animating?
6. Any other Inc.'s you in?
7. How awesome is @LeScratcher? (JK that was a joke)

If you are in the Inc. or planning to join, please FOLLOW THIS DISCUSSION to keep updated.

Here are the members:

Simulations:
- @Z-demensions
- @TruBlu
- @GreenConsole
- @ScratchCube
- @LegoWarrior10
- @nickthemacman

Games:
- @Masquerola
- @AlphaAxle
- @TechnolgyGuy
- @ultragamer52
- @Diamond_Scratcher
- @BigBlueBlock
- @ptenkale123
- @Tacky365
- @cloudmonitor
- @socoolzack

Math:
- @Aviously
- @WooHooBoy
- @r2dav2
- @The_Grits
- @giratina12

Sound:
- @Pi2345
- @DJ-stickman
- Possibly The10thDemension? I'm joining that band.

Animations:
- @Zaneki
- @mattsgames
- @sno_board_dood
- @ArkBark27
- @Mewly

Announcements:
- Follow this discussion, @LS_Inc (the official account), and the official studio.

WORK. The stuff you need to, or should do. Here:
All:
-Nothing, really. I will wait for more members, clear things up and inform you before we begin. Remember to follow this discussion to stay updated so you don't get fired. ;P
- Feel free to discuss stuff on this thread. Questions, suggestions, etc. They count towards your ranking.
- If you want, make a logo and forum sig for the Inc. Also counts towards ranking based on effort, even if it isn't chosen at the end (http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/13296158/ is a good example for the logos and sig).

RANKINGS. Rankings are used to determine your skill level, how much work you put in, and how much work you can put in. A high ranking is good, a low ranking is bad. Rankings give you perks, like Advertisements, more credits, curation of the studio, and even part-ownership of the main account. If your ranking goes below zero, you will be “fired”.

These are the rankings:
- @LeScratcher 100
- @AlphaAxle 25
- @TruBlu 25
- @GreenConsole 18
- @Masquerola 15
- @Zaneki 12
- @Aviously 10
- @Z-demensions 10
- @Pi2345 10
- @WooHooBoy 10
- @TechnolgyGuy 10
- @r2dav2 8
- @ScratchCube 6
- @The_Grits 5
- @ultragamer52 5
- @Diamond_Scratcher 5
- @giratina12 3
- @ptenkale123 3
- @ArkBark27 3
- @sno_board_dood 3
- @BigBlueBlock 3
- @LegoWarrior10 3
- @Tacky365 3
- @cloudmonitor 3
- @nickthemacman 1
- @socoolzach 1

LeScratcher, signing off for now. I might add some more later. CHEERS FOR A NEW COMPANY! Hopefully we will define the revolution of collaboration of skill, like I did with the Anti-AE Studio campaign.

How do you increase your ranking?
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Sig??

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Sig??
Signature.
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mewly wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Sig??
Signature.
ohh..

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Go ahead. @GreenConsole has a nice project with a few great logo'sand sig's though. You can compete. Either way, your ranking will go up.

Last edited by LeScratcher (Oct. 17, 2013 18:53:09)

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LeScratcher wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Tell me. I will give you a pass.
I have an idea for the animation group. They could also do stop motions. Look at: Stop Motion Tutorial

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I do anything to make my ranking go up right now? Ill do anything because I'm bored.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

r2dav2 wrote:

Oh, by the way, I have a pretty nice start on one game…I started a while back, I never finished it (and I probably never will by myself). So, if you guys want, I'd be fine if you worked on this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10435793/ . It has tons of glitches which need fixing, and the scripting layout is a little bulky…so, it could be a bit challenging to make it into a full game. So…? xD
That would be pretty cool, but don't you think that's just the smallest bit advanced for our first project??? Shouldn't we make a point/click game, or a shoot em' up game, or even a simple platformer? I could be wrong, but an RPG doesn't sound like the best idea for a first collab…

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Can I do anything to make my ranking go up right now? Ill do anything because I'm bored.
Yeah, I'm getting a little bored too…

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Is lescratcher on?

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Logo, intro, and forum signature.

r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

Oh, by the way, I have a pretty nice start on one game…I started a while back, I never finished it (and I probably never will by myself). So, if you guys want, I'd be fine if you worked on this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10435793/ . It has tons of glitches which need fixing, and the scripting layout is a little bulky…so, it could be a bit challenging to make it into a full game. So…? xD
That would be pretty cool, but don't you think that's just the smallest bit advanced for our first project??? Shouldn't we make a point/click game, or a shoot em' up game, or even a simple platformer? I could be wrong, but an RPG doesn't sound like the best idea for a first collab…

True, true…like I said, it's up to you guys. xD
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Maybe we can try to make an intro!

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end