Discuss Scratch

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

r2dav2 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

Oh, by the way, I have a pretty nice start on one game…I started a while back, I never finished it (and I probably never will by myself). So, if you guys want, I'd be fine if you worked on this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10435793/ . It has tons of glitches which need fixing, and the scripting layout is a little bulky…so, it could be a bit challenging to make it into a full game. So…? xD
That would be pretty cool, but don't you think that's just the smallest bit advanced for our first project??? Shouldn't we make a point/click game, or a shoot em' up game, or even a simple platformer? I could be wrong, but an RPG doesn't sound like the best idea for a first collab…

True, true…like I said, it's up to you guys. xD

It's up to me.

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

LeScratcher wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

Oh, by the way, I have a pretty nice start on one game…I started a while back, I never finished it (and I probably never will by myself). So, if you guys want, I'd be fine if you worked on this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10435793/ . It has tons of glitches which need fixing, and the scripting layout is a little bulky…so, it could be a bit challenging to make it into a full game. So…? xD
That would be pretty cool, but don't you think that's just the smallest bit advanced for our first project??? Shouldn't we make a point/click game, or a shoot em' up game, or even a simple platformer? I could be wrong, but an RPG doesn't sound like the best idea for a first collab…

It's up to me.
Can I make an intro?

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Can I do anything to make my ranking go up right now? Ill do anything because I'm bored.
Yeah, I'm getting a little bored too…
Maybe we can try to make an intro!

Sounds cool. And now…let's see if I can fabricate quotes! (Just because I'm bored…)

LeScratcher wrote:

STROMBOLI!!!!!!! YAY!!!
BigBlueBlock
Scratcher
500+ posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LeScratcher wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

It's up to me.
Can I make an intro?
Feel free to remix mine…
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Can I do anything to make my ranking go up right now? Ill do anything because I'm bored.
Yeah, I'm getting a little bored too…
Maybe we can try to make an intro!

Yeah! XD I actually have to go somewhere right now, but I can do it later tonight!

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

r2dav2 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

Can I do anything to make my dinner go down right now? Ill do anything because I'm tired.
Yeah, I'm getting a little tired too…
Maybe we can try to make a pie!

Sounds cool. And now…let's see if I can get LeScratcher on the Stromboli Fan Train! (Just because I'm bored…)

LeScratcher wrote:

STROMBOLI!!!!!!! YAY!!!

XD Best. Forum post. Alter. Ever.

Last edited by LegoWarrior10 (Oct. 17, 2013 19:15:43)

DJ-stickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

r2dav2 wrote:

TechnolgyGuyTheEpicBoss wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

TechnolgyGuyTheEpicBoss wrote:

Can I do anything to make my dinner go down right now? Ill do anything because I'm tired.
Yeah, I'm getting a little tired too…
Maybe we can try to make a pie!

Sounds cool. And now…let's see if I can get LeScratcher on the Stromboli Fan Train! (Just because I'm bored…)

LeScratcher wrote:

STROMBOLI!!!!!!! YAY!!!

XD Best. Forum post. Alter. Ever.
xT so weird..

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
ptenkale123
Scratcher
20 posts

How do you increase your ranking?
r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

DJ-stickman wrote:

hi! My name is DJ-stickman, and I will be serving you today! What can I get you?

Actually, that's not *exactly* what you said, but I'm having too much fun troll-altering people's text that I can't help myself from repeatedly changing things. xD But, anywho, hullo there, sir! After all:

r2dav2 wrote:

Hullo there, sir!

Oh, gosh, someone needs to make me forget how to use quote bbcodes…I'm going crazy over them. xD
LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Subject One wrote:

Subject Two wrote:

HURR DURR DURR

Beep Bop Booop Beep

r2dav2 wrote:

HERP DERP I AM SO WEIRD

Beep Bop

GUyys….er…

Last edited by LeScratcher (Oct. 17, 2013 19:20:52)

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

r2dav2 the person who keeps messing with quotes wrote:

DJ-stickman wrote:

hi! My name is DJ-stickman, and I will be serving you today! What can I get you?

Actually, that's not *exactly* what you said, but I'm having too much fun troll-altering people's text that I can't help myself from repeatedly changing things. xD But, anywho, hullo there, sir! After all:

r2dav2 the person who keeps messing with quotes wrote:

Hullo there, sir!

Oh, gosh, someone needs to make me forget how to use quote bbcodes…I'm going crazy over them. xD
Just hit yourself very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hard on the head. And then go to the hospital xT.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who likes my icon?

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

Batman wrote:

I'm Batman!

The Fox wrote:

I know what I say!

r2dav2 wrote:

I stroke my beard with uneven uncanniness!
And, last of all for history class today:

Chuck Norris wrote:

Remember to check under your bed for me, boogey-man!
LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

ptenkale123 wrote:

How do you increase your ranking?
You do stuff. Not much to do yet…Maybe you should read the first post.

DJ-stickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh dear you guys

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

DJ-stickman wrote:

I LIKE TRAINS!

NOOOOO

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LeScratcher wrote:

DJ-stickman wrote:

I LIKE TRAINS!

NOOOOO

*Sigh* the train strikes again… *SPLATITY SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT*

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

LeScratcher wrote:

DJ-stickman wrote:

I LIKE TRAINS!

NOOOOO

The Troll wrote:

Tro-lol-lol-lol-lol…lol-lol-lol…lol-lol-lol…lol-lol-lol-lol-lollllllo…
cloudmonitor
Scratcher
41 posts

What determines the ranking?