Discuss Scratch

LS_Inc
Scratcher
7 posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

TA DA!
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

LS Inc. (Le Scratchers Incorporated) -- CALLING ALL SCRATCHERS, BE PART OF A REVOLUTION ---

LeScratcher wrote:

ScratchCube wrote:

Lol xD What's the logo by the way? I'll fill a form out now too, if I can find the post.

The logo is..I don't know, but the colors I know.
The post is the first post in this thread, or the thing below. Read it through.

LeScratcher wrote:

I am making a new company!

First about some basic stuff. I was part of Imagine Inc, but as the co-leaders both quit, I decided that for me to become leader would be strenuous and hard to adapt Masquerola Inc decided to rise, and I decided to make my own company.I wanted ot co-head with Masquerola, like TruBlu and Pi2345 did in Imagine, but I had a better idea.

My company will be run like any other. We will have 5 decided divisions (as of 10/15):
-Simulations is headed by @TruBlu and @Z-demensions. They will do things like OS's and Text Editors.Maybe a flying simulator.
-Games is headed by @Masquerola and @AlphaAxle. You will do puzzles, platformers, shooters, who knows what. XD
-Math! Headed by @Aviously and @WooHooBoy. Hey, who can forget math?
-Sound is a vital part of everything. Headed by @Pi2345, you will accompany our various endeavors.
-Animations info is yet to be decided.

We will have a ranking system with access to the Company studio and account. Ranking will increase your privileges and creditin thegames.Ifit gets too low, you will be dropped after 3 warnings. Everyone starts at 1.

If you are in the Inc. or planning to join, please follow this discussion to keep updated.

Here are the members:
Simulations:
- @Z-demensions
- @TruBlu
- @GreenConcole

Games:
- @Masquerola
- @AlphaAxle
- @TechnolgyGuy

Math:
- @Aviously
- @WooHooBoy
- @r2dav2

Sound:
- @Pi2345

Animations:
-

RANKINGS:
- @LeScratcher |100
- @TruBlu |25
- @Aviously |20
- @AlphaAxle |20
- @Z-demensions |20
- @Pi2345 |20
- @Masquerola |20
- @WooHooBoy |20
- @TechnolgyGuy |8
- @AlphaAxle |7
- @GreenConsole |5
- @r2dav2 |5

LeScratcher, signing off for now I might add some more later. CHEERS FORA NEW COMPANY! Hopefully we will define the revolution of collaboration of skill, like I did with the Anti-AE Studio campaign.

To answer your question, TechnolgyGuy,

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

What are the rankings?
What are the rankings for?

They are for stuff. Like privileges, my analysis of your work, and basically like rankings of a company. If you do work, it rises. If you don't, it falls. Get it?

Man, that was a lot of quoting in one post. XD
I can't wait until our first project!

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
ptenkale123
Scratcher
20 posts

LeScratcher wrote:

ptenkale123 wrote:

I would also like to join.
Here are the answers to the questions from your project:
1. 5 months, one week
2. 23 followers, at the moment.
3. 20 projects and 8 remixes (3/4 from Masquerola Inc. xD)
4. I mostly make games and simulations
5. Games
6. I currently am in Masquerola Inc, but nobody has been really doing much for the past few weeks

Hmm….Is that all? Are you interested in ANY other categories? Music? Animating? Okay…you are in games.

I am could also do Simulations, but I would probably be better at games. DEFINITELY not Animating or Music…xD.
sno_board_dood
Scratcher
22 posts

I would like to joiin

1.2 months two weeks

2.7 followers.(derp)

3. 8 projects 1 remix

4.i mostly make games but now im starting music +animation

5.Animation+games

6.Anti Ae inc
The_Grits
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sure I will join! Math please! Otherwise games.

Last edited by The_Grits (Oct. 15, 2013 21:20:30)

ScratchCube
Scratcher
14 posts

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LeScratcher wrote:

ScratchCube wrote:

Lol xD What's the logo by the way? I'll fill a form out now too, if I can find the post.

LeScratcher wrote:

First about some basic stuff. I was part of Imagine Inc, but as the co-leaders both quit, I decided that for me to become leader would be strenuous and hard to adapt Masquerola Inc decided to rise, and I decided to make my own company.I wanted ot co-head with Masquerola, like TruBlu and Pi2345 did in Imagine, but I had a better idea.

My company will be run like any other. We will have 5 decided divisions (as of 10/15):
-Simulations is headed by @TruBlu and @Z-demensions. They will do things like OS's and Text Editors.Maybe a flying simulator.
-Games is headed by @Masquerola and @AlphaAxle. You will do puzzles, platformers, shooters, who knows what. XD
-Sound is a vital part of everything. Headed by @Pi2345, you will accompany our various endeavors.

We will have a ranking system with access to the Company studio and account. Ranking will increase your privileges and creditin thegames.Ifit gets too low, you will be dropped after 3 warnings. Everyone starts at 1.

If you are in the Inc. or planning to join, please follow this discussion to keep updated.

Here are the members:
Simulations:
- @Z-demensions
- @TruBlu
- @GreenConcole

Games:
- @Masquerola
- @AlphaAxle
- @TechnolgyGuy

Math:
- @Aviously
- @WooHooBoy
- @r2dav2

Sound:
- @Pi2345

Animations:
-

RANKINGS:
- @LeScratcher |100
- @TruBlu |25
- @Aviously |20
- @AlphaAxle |20
- @Z-demensions |20
- @Pi2345 |20
- @Masquerola |20
- @WooHooBoy |20
- @TechnolgyGuy |8
- @AlphaAxle |7
- @GreenConsole |5
- @r2dav2 |5

LeScratcher, signing off for now I might add some more later. CHEERS FORA NEW COMPANY! Hopefully we will define the revolution of collaboration of skill, like I did with the Anti-AE Studio campaign.

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

What are the rankings?

They are for stuff. Like privileges, my analysis of your work, and basically like rankings of a company. If you do work, it rises. If you don't, it falls. Get it?

But… I don't see an application form on that post? I don't know what's up with this computer. Can you copy-paste the application for me?

r2dav2
Scratcher
56 posts

LOL Btw, what do the rankings mean? ‘Cause I only got a 5…is that really bad or somethin’? xD
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

r2dav2 wrote:

LOL Btw, what do the rankings mean? ‘Cause I only got a 5…is that really bad or somethin’? xD
Ranks: If you do your job, you get a higher rank. If you don't do your job, you lose ranks.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

r2dav2 wrote:

Since we haven't even posted a project, 5 is OK.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
Masquerola
Scratcher
100+ posts

why does TruBlu have 25 while everyone else has 20 or lower? o3o

TechnolgyGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Masquerola wrote:

xD

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
end
Masquerola
Scratcher
100+ posts

Masquerola wrote:

and why's AlphaAxle in the rankings twice?

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_Grits wrote:

Sure I will join! Math please! Otherwise games.
MATH FOR YOU!

Masquerola
Scratcher
100+ posts

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

oh and ptenkale123 is misspelled as penkale123. xP

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCube wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

LeScratcher wrote:

ScratchCube wrote:

LeScratcher wrote:

Here are the members:
Simulations:
- @Z-demensions
- @TruBlu
- @GreenConcole

Games:
- @Masquerola
- @AlphaAxle
- @TechnolgyGuy

Math:
- @Aviously
- @WooHooBoy
- @r2dav2

Sound:
- @Pi2345

Animations:
-

RANKINGS:
- @LeScratcher |100
- @TruBlu |25
- @Aviously |20
- @AlphaAxle |20
- @Z-demensions |20
- @Pi2345 |20
- @Masquerola |20
- @WooHooBoy |20
- @TechnolgyGuy |8
- @AlphaAxle |7
- @GreenConsole |5
- @r2dav2 |5

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

TechnolgyGuy wrote:

What are the rankings?

But… I don't see an application form on that post? I don't know what's up with this computer. Can you copy-paste the application for me?

TOTALLY my bad. It's :

LeScratcher wrote:

To join, answer the following questions:
1. Age on Scratch
2. Followers #
3. # of projects, and # of Remixed projects.
4. Skill or Specialty
5. Simulations, Games, Math, Music, or Animating?
6. Any other Inc.'s you in?
7. How awesome is @LeScratcher? (JK that was a joke)

It's up now!

Masquerola
Scratcher
100+ posts

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

ANSWER ME ANSWER ME ANSWER ME x3

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

If any of you know any animators, please ask them to join. Or ANYONE good at MUSIC, GAMEMAKING, SIMULATION-MAKING, and MATH.

LeScratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

FIxed!

Masquerola
Scratcher
100+ posts

LeScratcher wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

Masquerola wrote:

FIxed!

YAYAYAYAY

Aviously
Scratcher
23 posts

LeScratcher wrote:

If any of you know any animators, please ask them to join. Or ANYONE good at MUSIC, GAMEMAKING, SIMULATION-MAKING, and MATH.
So should we send you their answers to the questions?