Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

lc01607 wrote:

I need thumbnails for all of my projects.
All?

Ok. You want specific ones?

Braylys
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

Can I have a logo? I just need blue waves as a background and a marshmallow shape in the middle with text saying ‘Bray’

Bray-cray cray, crazy cat on Scratch, Braylys out, to fix a minor patch.

Quality is better than quantity
Many Scratchers are just posting “I agree”, “ I don't agree.”, or “bump.” too many times just to get extra posts. If you do this, your reputation on the forums will be low. If you agree with this, say “I agree.” on my profile comments. This currently has 6 supporters, please help this be used in the Scratch Community. I really want to help end this with Hamish752, another supporter.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/search/?action=show_user&show_as=posts
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Braylys wrote:

Can I have a logo? I just need blue waves as a background and a marshmallow shape in the middle with text saying ‘Bray’
On it!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

lc01607 wrote:

I need thumbnails for all of my projects.
Give me an estimate for how much thumbnails because it might not be all, then I need a list thanks!

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
booya3000
Scratcher
51 posts

I really need some voice acting for my Warrior-Cats-based animation series, Sinking Ships! Here are the roles I need:
Kite (young male/female voice)
Scarblaze (deep voice)
Night (angry/moderately deep voice)
Please read all of this. I am happy to have girl voice boys - I've done that for some other characters.
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name: TacoCatProuductions Magical Market
What you do: Art, Scripting
Owner: Me
Number of Requests:1
Will help me(1-10):7

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Accepted!!

TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Accepted!!

thx

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
Teamactivecatz
Scratcher
100+ posts

I need some people to do some voice acting for my animation series >.< (Here), thanks!

░▄▄▄▄░ <Dino protects my siggy from kumquats.
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀
If I find out that you copied and pasted my siggy, Dino will go chomp!
SimplyKomplex
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I join this shop?

SimplyKomplex
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

SimplyKomplex wrote:

Can I join this shop?
Sure fill out the application forum

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]