Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]
Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

It's great! But can you please change a couple things…

1. Remove the fade-out in the middle of the song

2. Make the end bit repeat a few times cos its the best part

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
“I DREW I SPOODER” - ZLGames | “My current plan is to make a plan” - ZLGames
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
“That was not grammar of correctlyness” - Arthurtilly
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

Arthurtilly wrote:

K And K

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

I finished the new one, and did you know griffpatch_Tutor is following you!!

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah, griffpatch_tutor takes follow requests.

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Awesome! I changed it a tiny bit myself but it's awesome!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Awesome! I changed it a tiny bit myself but it's awesome!
sweet thanks! and oh I thought he liked one of your projects!

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, because you were so fast do you mind if I order the other 2 here?

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Hey, because you were so fast do you mind if I order the other 2 here?
Um sure, I need a little break first but sure!

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

Coder11000 wrote:

Could you do one of the Dwarves or Prince?
Shall I do a posh prince voice or..?

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
PokemonGamesXxX
Scratcher
18 posts

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

PokemonGamesXxX wrote:

my P :D :D
wat.

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
_little_gaming_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprite request
Bitmap, Space ship, small
Can you make it look like a small jet
sowiw15003
Scratcher
100+ posts

Want to join shops? Fill out the form here!

Shop Name: Chubby Kitty Shop
What you do: My shop can do MINOR Art, Tutoring, and Scripting.
Owner: Sowiw15003
Number of Requests: 2 (All Tutoring requests through my other shop partner)
Will help me(1-10): 6 (I am busy running 3 thing, Artisan's Guild, their tutting program and my shop)

If I accept then I will try to help you too! Please be honest on the answers! Thanks!
lc01607
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I please have a thumbnail for a pen house project? thanks

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

sowiw15003 wrote:

Will help me(1-10): 6 (I am busy running 3 thing, Artisan's Guild, their tutting program and my shop)

If I accept then I will try to help you too! Please be honest on the answers! Thanks!
#ShamelessAdvertising

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

sowiw15003 wrote:

Accepted! I will fill you out in scripts and in a minor art section, also I'll add tutoring!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

_little_gaming_ wrote:

Sprite request
I got this one!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

lc01607 wrote:

Can I please have a thumbnail for a pen house project? thanks
Sure, I'll ask someone for art, but first can you give more detail?

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

_little_gaming_ wrote:

Sprite request
Finished

lc01607
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I need thumbnails for all of my projects.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]