Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

bump

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

Bumpety Bump Bump Bump

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi there! I need voice acting for this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/80679174/ Me and my brother are making a spin off of “Doctor who” but calling it “Doctor Cat”! It is going to be fun, but we badly need voices!!! Also, can I be one of your voice actors? Pls? I will do you proud!!!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

Hi there! I need voice acting for this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/80679174/ Me and my brother are making a spin off of “Doctor who” but calling it “Doctor Cat”! It is going to be fun, but we badly need voices!!! Also, can I be one of your voice actors? Pls? I will do you proud!!!

Of course, I'll put you on the list!

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Shop Name: Ocean Breeze Shop of Almost Everything!
What you do: Art, BBCode, Voice Acting, Reviews, we will add more soon.
Owner: Me, rainbow_waves
Number of Requests: 0
Will help me(1-10): 8/10
Accepted! Ill put you guys in!

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Thanks! I will add you to my shop also! Will you put a link to my shop please? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/159006/ Thanks!

Last edited by rainbow_waves (Oct. 14, 2015 21:50:35)

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Thanks! I will add you to my shop also! Will you put a link to my shop please? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/159006/ Thanks!
Yeah!

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Yeah!
Thanks!
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

metallic123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I have a logo, please?

Check out the amazing scratcher making it!
@gillmore8 is an amazing scratcher! She deserves way more followers than she has! Follow the link above to find her profile!
metallic123
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

metallic123 wrote:

Sure! What would you like it to look like???

Um… Ok. I would like a basic grass and sky background, with an M on it. However, I would like the M turned into a horse please! P.S I would like it to be smooth, and professional looking…

Check out the amazing scratcher making it!
@gillmore8 is an amazing scratcher! She deserves way more followers than she has! Follow the link above to find her profile!
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

metallic123 wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

metallic123 wrote:

Sure! What would you like it to look like???

Um… Ok. I would like a basic grass and sky background, with an M on it. However, I would like the M turned into a horse please! P.S I would like it to be smooth, and professional looking…
How exactly do you want the M to be a horse?? (sorry I'm confused!!)
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

LittlePony
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, I can take requests again
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

LittlePony wrote:

Hello, I can take requests again
Yay!!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]