Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

Hi!
Could I get some voice actors for the four Dwarves and Prince in my movie?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/86441371/
Thanks,
Coder

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

Coder11000 wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
Thanks!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder11000 wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
No problem

Last edited by ScaleneParkour (Nov. 14, 2015 21:20:13)

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
No problem
Shall I voice act?

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

wait wut it bugged

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
No problem
Shall I voice act?
Sure!

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

Coder11000 wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

[quote=ScratchyDrawingHi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
No problem
Shall I voice act?
Sure!
Tell me what you want.
Please do.

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

[quote=ScratchyDrawingHi!
Thanks,
Coder
Sure thing!
No problem
Shall I voice act?
Sure!
Tell me what you want.
Please do.
Could you do one of the Dwarves or Prince?

ghadeer221
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey There, i have read about this shop it's pretty good as it seems to be.
by that i would request some games art, i don`t know if there is any forum/template to fill it with the required service.
I would need about 10 NPC's and 5 enemies, the enemies recommend to be in the Forest category but not any other (like fantasy etc..).
If there is any other info you need to know about the request tell me, Good Luck

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

ghadeer221 wrote:

Hey There, i have read about this shop it's pretty good as it seems to be.
by that i would request some games art, i don`t know if there is any forum/template to fill it with the required service.
I would need about 10 NPC's and 5 enemies, the enemies recommend to be in the Forest category but not any other (like fantasy etc..).
If there is any other info you need to know about the request tell me, Good Luck
No that's all, your order might take a bit due to its size, and the main character artist is working on another project too, but if you'd like ill request to others too!

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How is my order going?

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
“I DREW I SPOODER” - ZLGames | “My current plan is to make a plan” - ZLGames
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
“That was not grammar of correctlyness” - Arthurtilly
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

How is my order going?
Good, sorry I've been busy with school haven't had too much time to work on it, but its going nicely!

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great! I ordered 4 pieces of music on Sept 28 on SEVERAL shops and still only one's been done. And I really can't move forward with my game until it's all done. So i ordered one here.

“The world is a weird place” - Sigton | “Scratch has swallowed my life” - Sigton
"It's hard to watch people hanging upside down from a tree. Especially when there are no trees. - NDSDNS
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Great! I ordered 4 pieces of music on Sept 28 on SEVERAL shops and still only one's been done. And I really can't move forward with my game until it's all done. So i ordered one here.
Thanks for ordering i'm working on it as we speak!

Last edited by ScaleneParkour (Nov. 20, 2015 22:53:40)

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you maybe give me a percentage of how much it's done?
60 sec rule ftw
and again
AND AGAIN

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

Can you maybe give me a percentage of how much it's done?
60 sec rule ftw
and again
AND AGAIN
hmm it depends how long do you want it right now its about a minute

Arthurtilly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A minute's fine!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arthurtilly wrote:

A minute's fine!
Okay then im done!! Its AWESOME!! One of my best songs, tell me if its a little too non-calm I guess, Check out my project my music to find the song!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]