Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

rainbow_waves wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Hello, I can take requests again
Funnnn!!
are you guys at school? I mean im sick but its 1:14

I make music and stuff, not very active but oh well
LittlePony
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!!

ScaleneParkour wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Yay!!

rainbow_waves wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Funnnn!!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

LittlePony wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Yay!!

rainbow_waves wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Funnnn!!

hmmmmm I've got my suspicions ◘ ◘
____

LittlePony
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Yay!!

rainbow_waves wrote:

LittlePony wrote:

Funnnn!!

hmmmmm I've got my suspicions ◘ ◘
____

Wut XD
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
forever

broadcast [Bump]
end

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Hey could you update the description of Ocean Breeze? We now provide art, reviews, voice acting, scripting, BBCode, music, and minor bug fixes. Thanks! Also, would you want me to help you make the front page of this shop look nicer?
Sure, and sure again thanks!

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Hey could you update the description of Ocean Breeze? We now provide art, reviews, voice acting, scripting, BBCode, music, and minor bug fixes. Thanks! Also, would you want me to help you make the front page of this shop look nicer?
Ok! After school today I will try to design a pretty front page for you! It would help if you came up with some forms for departments e.g.
Art:
What you want:
What colors:
How long:
Any details:

Or something like that
ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

I'm quite an experienced programmer, and will willingly contribute if you want. Although I'm very impatient, hence why I am not a good artist, or good at creating music. So I kiinda need sprites for some of my games.. and maybe HUD's.

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok! Third draft! (I think lol )

Welcome to the Shrink to Grow Shop! We take requests here! Tell us what you think of us! Tell us what to do better, we won't be offended!

Want to join? Well, go here to sign up. If you have a certificate in intermediate and above in ScaleneParkour's Code School then you can join! We have a variety of open spots like coding, art, voice acting and music! If you don't see your talent, request it here!

When requesting something, be sure to give as many details as possible! Here are the things you can request:

Coding: ScaleneParkour, GSWarriorFan, themapinspector, and PokeBallKing2

Music: ScaleneParkour

Art: Xelalego, Shadey's Magical shop!, rainbow_waves, and The QuickFix Shop

Voice Acting: LittlePony, ScaleneParkour, odieandcookie, and Shadey's Magical shop!

Logos: patatjejobbie, PiP

Check out out Ocean Breeze Shop of Almost of Everything! They now provide art, reviews, voice acting, scripting, BBCode, music, and minor bug fixes! They have been a very good partner, so if you aren't satisfied, then you WILL like their work!

Also visit ZlGame's Shop of Everything, it's where I got one of my signature pictures!

Want to join shops? Fill out the form here!

Shop Name:
What you do:
Owner:
Number of Requests:
Will help me(1-10):

If I accept then I will try to help you too! Please be honest on the answers! Thanks!

Last edited by rainbow_waves (Nov. 5, 2015 19:55:55)

ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Ok! First draft!

Welcome to the Shrink to Grow Shop! Here is where we take requests! Tell us what you think of us! Tell us what to do better, we won't be offended!

Want to join? Well go here to sign up. We have a variety of open spots like coding, art, voice acting and music! If you don't see your talent, request it here!

Currently open to request:

Coding (ScaleneParkour, GSWarriorFan, themapinspector, PokeBallKing2)

Music (ScaleneParkour)

Art (By Xelalego, Shadey's Magical shop!, rainbow_waves, and The QuickFix Shop)

Voice Acting (LittlePony, ScaleneParkour, odieandcookie, and Shadey's Magical shop!)

Logos (patatjejobbie, PiP)

Check out out Ocean Breeze Shop of Almost of Everything, they now provide art, reviews, voice acting, scripting, BBCode, music, and minor bug fixes, they have been a very good partner, so if you aren't satisfied then you WILL like their work!

If you have a certificate in intermediate and above in ScaleneParkour's Code School then you can join!
|
Want to join Shops? Fill out the form here not on signups! Heres the form\/

Shop Name:
What you do:
Owner:
Number of Requests:
Will help me(1-10):

If I accept then I will try to help you too! Please be honest on the answers! Thanks!

Also visit Zlgame's shop of everything, its were I got one of my signature pictures!
??? Btw I haven't been in any kind of programming school, but my project of proof is Fighting under the Sunset, and btw I'm planning to do an online mode for it if you hadn't noticed. Also look on my profile to get it, I don't have that many shared stuff

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

I'm quite an experienced programmer, and will willingly contribute if you want. Although I'm very impatient, hence why I am not a good artist, or good at creating music. So I kiinda need sprites for some of my games.. and maybe HUD's.
Hi! Are you requesting something, or do you want to join?
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I get some sprites?

I need 5 - 10 monsters/enemies for the following categories:
River
Volcano
Mountain
Plains
Forest

Each sprite should be quality vector, but should be pretty small.
If you have any other questions, just let me know.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

Both

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

Also I can make the scripts for them if you wish.

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
ScratchyDrawing
Scratcher
84 posts

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

Both
Actually can I be a programmer and a voice actor?

Yours sincerely,
think [Uhm....]
say [I don't know.]
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

River
Volcano
Mountain
Plains
Forest

You were looking for the same thing somewhere…. XD

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

River
Volcano
Mountain
Plains
Forest

Does that mean 5-10 monsters per category, or 5-10 monsters total?
ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScratchyDrawing wrote:

Both
Actually can I be a programmer and a voice actor?
Sure!!

ScaleneParkour
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

ScaleneParkour wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Ok! After school today I will try to design a pretty front page for you! It would help if you came up with some forms for departments e.g.
Art:
What you want:
What colors:
How long:
Any details:

Or something like that
Sure I would like it colorful I like cyan and dark blue I don't mind if its long so long if it has to be
I just want the links to the members profiles

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Shrink to Grow shop- Some of the best Coding, Art, Music, Logos, and Voice acting around, visit us if you want quality Code, Art, Music, Logos, etc!! [RSS Feed]