Discuss Scratch

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration [Student]

Firewhale wrote:

I have Garage Band on a device!
You could use that!

I bet some of the other softwares I mentioned also have mobile versions.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

I have Garage Band on a device!
You could use that!

I bet some of the other softwares I mentioned also have mobile versions.
Cool! I already made some music on GarageBand, and they're all pretty randomly funny XD

Offtropical Island. Check it out. \/

Banner by aleynesansonnet
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Alright, only two courses are active(ish) right now. Mewly has left and I'm about to get another art teacher. Could all tutors report in and give a status update on their respective courses.

Standard Writing Course is linked here.
Can I run for art tutor? X3 I has proof!

Funny Doge memes.
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Alright, only two courses are active(ish) right now. Mewly has left and I'm about to get another art teacher. Could all tutors report in and give a status update on their respective courses.

Standard Writing Course is linked here.
I would be happy to be the art tutor if you need me. I can give examples if wanted.
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanks for the cert. Co!

Now, for my next lesson….

PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

- my cert -
:') I am so happy….

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Advanced Management - Lesson Two - Roles
Very helpful! What will the next ones be about?
Thanks. The next lesson is about the software development lifecycle (a process for projects).

Coder11000 wrote:

Oh, ok! I chose Seven Quills because he/she seemed like he/she already knew a lot about collaboration. He/she also had some more experience with writing. However, there may be more spots in the future, so you might have a chance to re-apply.
Great!

Crimson19 wrote:

Standard management is running with five active students. Advanced management is running with one student. Class C will finish soon and Class D will begin at some point.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Standard management is running with five active students. Advanced management is running with one student. Class C will finish soon and Class D will begin at some point.
“At Some Point”

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

“At Some Point”
…In the near future when a few more students join.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

“At Some Point”
…In the near future when a few more students join.
xD

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Advanced management is running with one student.
Me!

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, still hoping for some time to update the lesson.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Sorry, still hoping for some time to update the lesson.
Why don't you start with Motion, Sound and Looks in one lesson?

CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why don't you start with Motion, Sound and Looks in one lesson?

Yeah, I might need to break it up into 2 lessons. but I'm not sure.
16luongl1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I was accepted for Standard Management So what do I do?

Credits to @aleynesansonnet
CocoaLove
Scratcher
500+ posts

What is going on with standard writing? Just wondering ._.

-*CocoaLove's Land of Stories*- “The world is a weird place”-Sigton

-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CocoaLove wrote:

Well they made a studio with all the info.

EDIT: Link https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1825538/

Last edited by -Writer- (Jan. 28, 2016 16:50:21)

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Writer- wrote:

CocoaLove wrote:

Most students have not finished the assignment.

-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

CocoaLove wrote:

Most students have not finished the assignment.
I'll try to finish it before Sunday.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
Ritz1125
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Standard Management Course - Questionnaire Scenario #3
You are the leader of a collaboration which has recently fallen inactive. You have rebooted but abandoned your last project because of little progress and it is all a mess. You have organised everything but you think your team are lacking motivation. Your task is to write a survey for your members to motivate them with at least six questions. You might want to:
-Show that you value your member's opinions
-Show that you value your member's ideas during decision process making (hint hint).
-Resolve the current inactivity crisis (re-organisation?)

Be creative!
Any questions, just ask!
-Co49

Deadline: 26/01/2016

Whoa! I'm late! I'm late! XD

For the Assignment:
1. What do you think we should do about inactivity?
2. Should the Chain of Command be elected, or chosen by a court?
3. Should we start on a differently-styled project?
4. What projects do you like?
5. Should the Chain of Command be redone?
6. Should we start a reward program? If so, what would you call it? How would members earn rewards?