We teach people.
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration [Student]

Scratch_Hairstyles wrote:

Do you do requests for ppl or teach ppl stuff
We teach.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm working on the shop certifications program now .

Also I'd like to see the details of the advertising program XD. I'm looking for some more members .
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Also I'd like to see the details of the advertising program XD. I'm looking for some more members .
I wrote the requirements on the management thread. Wait…more members? You already have 30!
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thanks!
How is everyone?
SH

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

I wrote the requirements on the management thread. Wait…more members? You already have 30!

Yeah but I need a lot more active members . I'm also lacking in some professions such as music.
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanks!
How is everyone?
SH
I am busy with my management course thanks.

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Co49 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Yeah but I need a lot more active members . I'm also lacking in some professions such as music.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Thanks!
How is everyone?
SH

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Co49 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Take a look https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/92596/?page=1#post-813196
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Thanks!
How is everyone?
SH

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Co49 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

ok! Cool! Im so borex xoxo

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@MTBH
To become a official partner:
-At least one position requires a CCCC degree (depends on size)
-We acknowledge and accept Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration Degrees at the top of forum post with link
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

@MTBH
-We acknowledge and accept Crimson & Co's College of Collaboration Degrees at the top of forum post with link

I'll ask my members
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Co49 wrote:

@MTBH

I'll ask my members

Okay
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

@MTBH
Does my shop qualify?:
Front Page
Admin Page

Last edited by ZLGames (Sept. 13, 2015 18:37:41)

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Co49 wrote:

@MTBH
Does my shop qualify?:
Front Page
Admin Page

I would only be able to acknowledge on the membership and application details page
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Co49 wrote:

@MTBH
Does my shop qualify?:
Front Page
Admin Page
Yes it does!

makethebrainhappy wrote:

I would only be able to acknowledge on the membership and application details page
Sure
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

May I take Standard Programming?

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Customer Service Challenge 1

The most important aspect of customer service is vocabulary. As a simple example, if I posted this:

“Your order is not finished”.

You'd be much less excited than if I said:

"Your order is almost finished and being worked on by one of our lead artists.

Notice how both sentences have the same connotations. Manipulating vocabulary to suit different situations is extremely important. Exploring lexical fields can also be important. If you were attempting to deliver grave or saddening news, words in the lexical field of apology should be used to show you care. Your challenge is to compile a short 300 word essay that you'd use if you were attempting to persuade somebody into coming to, say, a party with you. They have to make sure the person you're attempting to persuade understands what they're missing. Good luck!

Important Vocabulary

Lexical fields - Words related to each other under one bigger theme. Etc sadness - tears, failure, loss.
Connotations - Hidden meanings created by different words (in this context).

125 Words according to Microsoft Word.
Hello Friends!
I am inviting you to my awesome party this Saturday Night!
We will have many fun games, pop, food, and best of all, video games!
Here are a couple of activities we will be doing.
Laser Tag! Capture the Flag! Wii U!
I recently bought a Wii U with some awesome new games from the store, so we will be having an awesome time!
We have a Costco membership, so we bought chips in bulk! All the chips you can eat tonight! We have so many, we may not be able to eat all of them!
Let’s not even mention the pie eating contest! (Another visit to Costco).
All-in-all, it’s going to be a fun time!
I hope to see you there!
k9lego.

Please tell me what I can improve on! I suspect I could have used Lexical fields and Connotations better. Please tell me how to implement them better next time!
Thanks for the free lessons Crimson!

Last edited by k9lego (Sept. 13, 2015 19:08:03)

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k9lego wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Customer Service Challenge 1

The most important aspect of customer service is vocabulary. As a simple example, if I posted this:

“Your order is not finished”.

You'd be much less excited than if I said:

"Your order is almost finished and being worked on by one of our lead artists.

Notice how both sentences have the same connotations. Manipulating vocabulary to suit different situations is extremely important. Exploring lexical fields can also be important. If you were attempting to deliver grave or saddening news, words in the lexical field of apology should be used to show you care. Your challenge is to compile a short 300 word essay that you'd use if you were attempting to persuade somebody into coming to, say, a party with you. They have to make sure the person you're attempting to persuade understands what they're missing. Good luck!

Important Vocabulary

Lexical fields - Words related to each other under one bigger theme. Etc sadness - tears, failure, loss.
Connotations - Hidden meanings created by different words (in this context).

125 Words according to Microsoft Word.
Hello Friends!
I am inviting you to my awesome party this Saturday Night!
We will have many fun games, pop, food, and best of all, video games!
Here are a couple of activities we will be doing.
Laser Tag! Capture the Flag! Wii U!
I recently bought a Wii U with some awesome new games from the store, so we will be having an awesome time!
We have a Costco membership, so we bought chips in bulk! All the chips you can eat tonight! We have so many, we may not be able to eat all of them!
Let’s not even mention the pie eating contest! (Another visit to Costco).
All-in-all, it’s going to be a fun time!
I hope to see you there!
k9lego.

Please tell me what I can improve on! I suspect I could have used Lexical fields and Connotations better. Please tell me how to implement them better next time!

Free lessons? It's 2.99 per hour.

In all seriousness, that is very good. Phrases such as “All the chips you can eat tonight” would catch many people's eyes because of the emphasis ‘all’ has. The next challenge should be out tomorrow.

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Free lessons? It's 2.99 per hour.

In all seriousness, that is very good. Phrases such as “All the chips you can eat tonight” would catch many people's eyes because of the emphasis ‘all’ has. The next challenge should be out tomorrow.
Great!
Lol! I wonder how I'm going to pay you.

Anyway, Thanks Crimson! Again, like the idea of this collage!
k9lego.

Last edited by k9lego (Sept. 13, 2015 19:26:45)

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I accidentally posted in the Management Thread!