500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

/ 3
/
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \__

Badly-done ASCII, because we all wλnt to believ3.

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
3DSfan12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

In 2018, I asked the Scratch Team to remove all my forum posts to protect my privacy. That's why this post is blank. Besides, I've outgrown this website, and I don't want the dumb things I said in my late tween/early teen years to follow me around for the rest of my life. This post probably wasn't anything interesting or important, anyway.
blueservine
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

3DSfan12345 wrote:

An RPG-Fighting game hybrid. There would be an overworld, but the battles would be a fighting game.
That's a good idea.

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Take one look at this and try telling me that it doesn't look awesome.

Also, a few of my ideas:

1. A side-scrolling Mega Man game on 3DS, sort of in the vibe of New Super Mario Bros. 2, except, well, Mega Man.
2. Another Metroid Prime game. Metroid Prime is hands down one of the best Nintendo series. If Nintendo announces a new installment in the Metroid Prime series for Wii U, then I'm officially sold. Even better, if they made one for 3DS. They already made a DS one, which was okay, but a 3DS one would be absolutely incredible.
The Metroid Prime trilogy is done and over with.

There will still be more Metroid games, though.
Even though I'm sad to admit it, you're definitely right. This does mean that you can say every game was great though.

I really want to see a new 2D Metroid, I'd like it to play out in a combination of Fusion and Super, in the way that it is a bit more story, atmosphere and horror based, but has lots of exploration and sequence-breaking. Put it on 3DS with amazing visuals and a couple extra details like a bestiary and maybe even a co-op multiplayer and you have one amazing game.

Too bad Nintendo will never make it, it seems like they almost hate the Metroid franchise.

Last edited by HotCocoa28 (Sept. 4, 2013 01:15:50)

When translation goes wrong…
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

1. A side-scrolling Mega Man game on 3DS, sort of in the vibe of New Super Mario Bros. 2, except, well, Mega Man.
2. Another Metroid Prime game. Metroid Prime is hands down one of the best Nintendo series. If Nintendo announces a new installment in the Metroid Prime series for Wii U, then I'm officially sold. Even better, if they made one for 3DS. They already made a DS one, which was okay, but a 3DS one would be absolutely incredible.

Even though I'm sad to admit it, you're definitely right. This does mean that you can say every game was great though.

I really want to see a new 2D Metroid, I'd like it to play out in a combination of Fusion and Super, in the way that it is a bit more story, atmosphere and horror based, but has lots of exploration and sequence-breaking. Put it on 3DS with amazing visuals and a couple extra details like a bestiary and maybe even a co-op multiplayer and you have one amazing game.

Too bad Nintendo will never make it, it seems like they almost hate the Metroid franchise.
I want a switch between an FPS and 2D Shooter.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

If they made something similar in the vibe of Fusion for 3DS I'd die of excitement. Fusion was one of the all-time best Game Boy Advance games and I would love for it to be remade in some way or another, or maybe even released on VC.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

If they made something similar in the vibe of Fusion for 3DS I'd die of excitement. Fusion was one of the all-time best Game Boy Advance games and I would love for it to be remade in some way or another, or maybe even released on VC.
I just can't wait ‘til GBA games get on the 3DS VC.
Or until the Wii U’s VC starts really picking up and has N64 and GameCube games.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

Or until the Wii U’s VC starts really picking up and has N64 and GameCube games.
I highly doubt that GC would ever be on Virtual Console, although I'm sure that N64 games will get there sooner or later.

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

I highly doubt that GC would ever be on Virtual Console, although I'm sure that N64 games will get there sooner or later.
No, I'm pretty sure they announced that GameCube games would be on Wii U VC, just not for a while.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
Cartsquid18
New to Scratch
8 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Uncharted 4 or a the last of us sequel
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Cartsquid18 wrote:

Uncharted 4 or a the last of us sequel
THE LAST OF US.

BEST ZOMBIE GAME EVER ;-; Wait, isn't the Walking Dead too?
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

Yeah I think Fusion is the best 2D Metroid game, I love it in every way. By the way, it technically came out on VC, but I guess it hasn't been available to non-ambassador people. I've had it for quite a while now and I beat it again over the summer. So many memories…

HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ImagineIt wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

That's kinda what Other M did, and while that game isn't as awful as people make it out to be, it still is one of the worst metroid games. I liked the idea of switching perspectives, but the fact that you couldn't move in first-person made it unappealing.

Note: I actually like Other M quite a bit, just no where near as much as I love most of the other games.

Last edited by HotCocoa28 (Sept. 5, 2013 11:23:04)

Flamekebab
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

More Bullfrog games. I shouldn't need to say more than that.
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Flamekebab wrote:

Shamefully, EA shut Bullfrog down.

Which is a bunch of bull(frog).

Last edited by NeilWest (Sept. 5, 2013 19:47:25)

Flamekebab
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

NeilWest wrote:

Flamekebab wrote:

Shamefully, EA shut Bullfrog down.

Which is a bunch of bull(frog).
I know. It makes me sad. Mucky Foot didn't survive long either. How awesome is Startopia?
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ImagineIt wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

I think Other M did something along those lines, but you couldn't move around in the first-person mode, which sucked.

I want a Metroid game that resembles Super Metroid with upped 3D graphics and an eerie feel. I want it to be atmospheric and almost give the environment a sense of fear, dread, and despair.

HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Also, a few of my ideas:

I think Other M did something along those lines, but you couldn't move around in the first-person mode, which sucked.

I want a Metroid game that resembles Super Metroid with upped 3D graphics and an eerie feel. I want it to be atmospheric and almost give the environment a sense of fear, dread, and despair.
I want the exact same thing. I think fusion had a much better horror- and fear-filled atmosphere which I LOVED, but Super Metroid has the superior exploration. Just combine them both Nintendo, and I'll buy it.