PLEASE

OR 3DS.

IT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Mewly wrote:

NEW KIRBY GAME FOR WII.

PLEASE

OR 3DS.

I think they need Kirby's Return to Dreamland 3D like they did with DKCR 3D. Or Dream Collection 3D
Shadow36821
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sonic and Knuckles 2

SEGA I COMMAND YOU TO MAKE IT AND FORGET ABOUT LOST WORLD!

Jk, but still they should try to make a sequel.

Last edited by Shadow36821 (Aug. 29, 2013 21:02:09)

(insert GIF here)
chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

chasethestickman wrote:

Mewly wrote:

NEW KIRBY GAME FOR WII.

PLEASE

OR 3DS.

Mewly wrote:

NEW KIRBY GAME FOR WII.

PLEASE

OR 3DS.

I think they need Kirby's Return to Dreamland 3D like they did with DKCR 3D. Or Dream Collection 3D
Or maybe on Wii/Wii U Kirby's Dreamland 4 and/or Kirby's Epic Yarn 2 only on Wii

Last edited by chasethestickman (Aug. 30, 2013 16:30:12)

banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

They need to bring back the GBA.

I know it sounds insane and unreasonable but it would be so cool if they just did sell some GBA SP's for like $80 or so, for like a very limited time. I'd so buy one, even though I already bought a GBA SP almost eight years ago. One can only dream though. D:

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

I know it sounds insane and unreasonable but it would be so cool if they just did sell some GBA SP's for like $80 or so, for like a very limited time. I'd so buy one, even though I already bought a GBA SP almost eight years ago. One can only dream though. D:
I actually wish they'd do something like that with the SNES, there's a lot that could be done with it that didn't. Anyway, if they did do something like that, they would never get away with them being $80, more like $60 considering the 3DS is hopefully going to start haveing more GBA games on the eshop. Honestly, I wouldn't mind, because I would actually like a GBA micro. They seem really cool, and I already have (well, I'm borrowing) an SP, so yeah.

When translation goes wrong…
coolitsusa
New to Scratch
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I actually wish they'd do something like that with the SNES, there's a lot that could be done with it that didn't. Anyway, if they did do something like that, they would never get away with them being $80, more like $60 considering the 3DS is hopefully going to start haveing more GBA games on the eshop. Honestly, I wouldn't mind, because I would actually like a GBA micro. They seem really cool, and I already have (well, I'm borrowing) an SP, so yeah.
$29.99 is the most any sane person would pay for one, as you can get a used one for like $20 on Amazon.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I have a Micro and I play on it more than my SP. Micro is actually my favorite Game Boy despite it not being compatible with GBC, but I just like the form factor and the portability of it. I actually take it to school in the same pouch that my phone is in though I rarely get the chance to play it (except sometimes after PE).

computerawesomeness
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I thought nobody would ever ask…
pokemon
POKEMON
POOOKKEEEEEMONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

VIEW MY PROJECT! Scratch Programming Language Simulation! v 1.0.0!
LINK!
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

computerawesomeness wrote:

pokemon
POKEMON
They already made Pokémon!
Where were you 17 years ago?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

haxcharsol wrote:

pokemon
POKEMON
Not alive.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

haxcharsol wrote:

pokemon
POKEMON
That's Japan though. For us it's 15.

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

(And another one bites the dust.)

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (Feb. 8, 2015 10:48:57)

stinky
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

NO Kirby's Epic Yarn for WiiU. Just, no.
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I have a Micro and I play on it more than my SP. Micro is actually my favorite Game Boy despite it not being compatible with GBC, but I just like the form factor and the portability of it. I actually take it to school in the same pouch that my phone is in though I rarely get the chance to play it (except sometimes after PE).
That's why I want one, it seems like it would be comfortable to hold and easily portable. Honestly, I don't really play GBC games so it's not much of loss, especially considering my brother still has his GBC.

When translation goes wrong…
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

That's why I want one, it seems like it would be comfortable to hold and easily portable. Honestly, I don't really play GBC games so it's not much of loss, especially considering my brother still has his GBC.
I only have a few GBC games, those are Pokemon Crystal, Donkey Kong Land, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and, believe it or not, Shantae.

Yes I actually do have a cartridge of Shantae.

wiimaster
Scratcher
76 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Super Mario U
I'm tired of all of the ‘New Super Mario Blah’ games…Nintendo needs to switch up the Mario series a bit.
I'd love to see new game in the style of Super Mario 64 for the Wii U. Beautiful HD graphics and all new levels.
It should be a continuation of Super Mario 64 - the main hub should be Peach's castle, your goal should still be finding stars, but it should have a different story and tons of different paintings for different worlds.

Super Mario Sunshine 2
Luigi's Mansion got a sequel, so why not Sunshine? They'd probably put it on the 3DS but I'd personally want it for the Wii U. Like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Super Mario Sunshine 2 should build upon the gameplay elements of the original game, add all new features and worlds, and have a new, original storyline.

A Paper Mario game for the Wii U
They made a mistake with Sticker Star in my opinion, so this game should resemble The Thousand Year Door. Preferably, I'd want it as a Paper Mario Thousand Year Door spinoff, featuring Luigi and his adventures (the ones that he tells you throughout the game).

A Kirby game for the Wii U
In the style of Return to Dreamland. It should have beautiful graphics, tons of new levels, enemies and powerups, and perhaps a five player mode where the fifth person uses the gamepad to assist the main four (like what they did in NSMBU)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Just another 3DS Zelda remake to go along with Ocarina of Time 3D.

A Kid Icarus game for the Wii U
In the style of Kid Icarus: Uprising. It should be a direct sequel. Beautiful HD graphics, tons of new weapons, and polished GamePad controls.

An Animal Crossing game for the Wii U
Maybe a bit later on, to give enough time in between it and New Leaf. It should have a very polished and charming graphical style, and I'd personally want it to add a lot more features than the Animal Crossing games normally do when making a new installment.

Portal & Portal 2 for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

Last edited by wiimaster (Aug. 30, 2013 15:16:39)

Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

wiimaster wrote:

Super Mario U
I'm tired of all of the ‘New Super Mario Blah’ games…Nintendo needs to switch up the Mario series a bit.
I'd love to see new game in the style of Super Mario 64 for the Wii U. Beautiful HD graphics and all new levels.
It should be a continuation of Super Mario 64 - the main hub should be Peach's castle, your goal should still be finding stars, but it should have a different story and tons of different paintings for different worlds.

Super Mario Sunshine 2
Luigi's Mansion got a sequel, so why not Sunshine? They'd probably put it on the 3DS but I'd personally want it for the Wii U. Like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Super Mario Sunshine 2 should build upon the gameplay elements of the original game, add all new features and worlds, and have a new, original storyline.

They made a mistake with Sticker Star in my opinion, so this game should resemble The Thousand Year Door. Preferably, I'd want it as a Paper Mario Thousand Year Door spinoff, featuring Luigi and his adventures (the ones that he tells you throughout the game).

In the style of Return to Dreamland. It should have beautiful graphics, tons of new levels, enemies and powerups, and perhaps a five player mode where the fifth person uses the gamepad to assist the main four (like what they did in NSMBU)

In the style of Kid Icarus: Uprising. It should be a direct sequel. Beautiful HD graphics, tons of new weapons, and polished GamePad controls.

Maybe a bit later on, to give enough time in between it and New Leaf. It should have a very polished and charming graphical style, and I'd personally want it to add a lot more features than the Animal Crossing games normally do when making a new installment.

Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

NO.

Minecraft hasn't been on ANY Nintendo consoles, and they confirmed it for Sony. I doubt Nintendo is on the list.

NO.

“Nope, nope, nope, so much nope!”
chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Mewly wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Super Mario U

Super Mario Sunshine 2

Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

NO.

Minecraft hasn't been on ANY Nintendo consoles, and they confirmed it for Sony. I doubt Nintendo is on the list.

NO.

I agree with you, Minecraft doesn't seem like a Nintendo console thing Portal doesn't sound like a Nintendo console thing either.

Last edited by chasethestickman (Aug. 30, 2013 16:32:16)

wiimaster
Scratcher
76 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Mewly wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Super Mario U

Super Mario Sunshine 2

Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

NO.

NO.

Minecraft has never been on a Nintendo console, therefore it should not be on the Wii U? Weak argument. The same could've been said about the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 4, but that didn't stop it.
Jens Bergensten of Mojang has even said that Minecraft had just as much of a chance to get a Wii U version as it does any other console.

Give me one good reason why Minecraft isn't suited for the Wii U that doesn't revolve around your personal opinions, and then maybe I'll rethink that idea.

Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

wiimaster wrote:

Mewly wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Super Mario U

Super Mario Sunshine 2

Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

NO.

NO.

Minecraft has never been on a Nintendo console, therefore it should not be on the Wii U? Weak argument. The same could've been said about the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 4, but that didn't stop it.
Jens Bergensten of Mojang has even said that Minecraft had just as much of a chance to get a Wii U version as it does any other console.

Give me one good reason why Minecraft isn't suited for the Wii U that doesn't revolve around your personal opinions, and then maybe I'll rethink that idea.

It just doesn't fit.

I mean, look at the console! How will you plan that out? How will it work out? That's what really irks me.