Discuss Scratch

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

-Charon- wrote:

um uhh um

Mother 4 (it's being made but it's not done yet, plus it's not official)
in the same vein, Mother 3 localization (pls nintendo)
I WANT to say Omori 2 but I don't think it requires a sequel

And then the obvious Pokémon Sinnoh remake/Snap remake
Yeah snap is good! But I gotta say mother 2/earthbound is rated K-A on SNES which was E rating back then and now it's T on everywhere but the older versions. I want galaxy 2 on switch! I have 3d all stars on switch and galaxy for Wii and they don't have galaxy 2!
Edit: Then it should be Yo Kai 2 on west. I like pokemon more anyway

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (Feb. 4, 2021 13:00:22)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

please don’t ditch us rovio
we want this

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|14 y/o|English, Illageralt, Emerelian|Mineral Fish, Rain World|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

motionmaster09
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

dreams on the switch.

yep, that's right, my banner is in my SIGGY. that mean the image will auto-update.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Splatoon 3: (cool fish) Expansion
But what fish?
Portal 3 (no desk job doesn't count)
WarioWare D.I.Y sequel

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

carter2210
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I REALLY want a Mario Paint sequel on the Switch, Mario Maker 1 and 2 don't count. Mario no Photopi also does not count as that was released only in Japan.

ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞ
Mini Cremat Protec Siggy

Quote of the IDK : “patrick day ovr ono”
(Note: Quote of the IDK Changes Randomly, Hence the Name.)
if there is red text on my pfp that means i am temp blocked

OTHER ACCOUNTS: Roblox, Minecraft, Steam.

PEOPLE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT: My little sister, some of my friends.

COOL PROJECTS I MADE/HELP MADE/CONTRIBUTED TO: (By @1000epicc) (By @flowers_girl_2255)
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Jenny Leclue 2

Shift + Down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

Scratch should be politically neutral.

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

This is my signature. I am allowed to adertize here.

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> This project is literally my life's work. <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny LeClue is the best
MeIzAwezomeDede
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I don’t remember if I already said this but Little Big Planet 4

Nothing to see here
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

half life 3
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Tomodachi life should have a switch port.
Things I (personally) want in the port:
- Should have pets (similar to how miitopia on the switch has a horse)
- Allows miis of the same gender to fall in love with each other.
- Should have the wigs and makeup form miitopia
- Allows you to port miitopia characters over to tomodachi life and vice versa (WITH THE MAKEUP AND WIGS)
Yeah that's it

highlight my sig and scroll down!

Generation 21: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Don't ask me why I have three posts in the russian side of scratch.
Siggy defenders! v
((◉◡◉::#30c0f0) (O w O::#59e010) (◑◞◐::#f7c81b) (.__.::#f56e07) (◡⁔◡::#f71b6c)::#754e19
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DashaTheAroace wrote:

(#1009)
if that happens, then it should be optional or choosable. i dont feel comfortable with a virtual representation of me dating guys tbh.
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

(#1009)
if that happens, then it should be optional or choosable. i dont feel comfortable with a virtual representation of me dating guys tbh.
Yes indeed. Like, If I want my mii to only date females. They can, but they can still be friends with other genders. Like my mii (who represents me) is pans_xual aroace. So they could be slightly attracted to any gender romantically. But another one of my miis is lesbian. So they would only be attracted to females. Like, choosing what gender your mii likes (or not having a preference) would be cool.

Generation 21: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Siggy defenders! v
((◉◡◉::#30c0f0) (O w O::#59e010) (◑◞◐::#f7c81b) (.__.::#f56e07) (◡⁔◡::#f71b6c)::#754e19
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DashaTheAroace wrote:

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

(#1009)
Yes indeed. Like, If I want my mii to only date females.
Like you can change the sexuality? I think that would definitely make sense. I also don’t know how it would handle gender because all of that gets really complicated really quickly.

Maybe they should just remove dating/marriage entirely.

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

Jenny LeClue is the best
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

musicROCKS013 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

(#1009)
Yes indeed. Like, If I want my mii to only date females.
Like you can change the sexuality? I think that would definitely make sense. I also don’t know how it would handle gender because all of that gets really complicated really quickly.

Maybe they should just remove dating/marriage entirely.
I don't think Nintendo would remove marriage from the game. But I think just adding a scale for male - genderless and female - genderless could kinda fix that. like two scales. Then again I just pretend some of my miis aren't male or female lol.

Siggy defenders! v
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DashaTheAroace wrote:

But I think just adding a scale for male - genderless and female - genderless could kinda fix that. like two scales. Then again I just pretend some of my miis aren't male or female lol.
I think they would probably keep it the same as the 3ds version of they made it for switch, because that option doesn’t even exist for the mii editor yet. I guess it wouldn’t really matter if it was in the mii editor because the only difference when selecting gender is the clothing, either a dress or a normal shirt.

Jenny LeClue is the best
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

musicROCKS013 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

But I think just adding a scale for male - genderless and female - genderless could kinda fix that. like two scales. Then again I just pretend some of my miis aren't male or female lol.
I think they would probably keep it the same as the 3ds version of they made it for switch, because that option doesn’t even exist for the mii editor yet. I guess it wouldn’t really matter if it was in the mii editor because the only difference when selecting gender is the clothing, either a dress or a normal shirt.
Yeah. Maybe genderless would wear a dress-shirt? No idea what it could wear…

Siggy defenders! v
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Likely just a regular shirt, just like the male. Because a regular shirt should work for anybody of any gender really.

Jenny LeClue is the best
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

half life 3
And Portal 3.

k0d3rrr

3 forum tips for experienced forumers (in no particular order):
  1. If you are reporting a new forumer's topic to be closed, or moved to another forum, don't mention it, because then, the topic creator will think they will receive either an alert or a ban.

2. New forumers won't immediately know the rules or terminology of the forums. I have seen this happen hundreds of times (exaggeratedly), especially when experienced forumers (I won't name any) tell new forumers that they are "necroposting", which is when someone posts on an old and resolved topic (especially in the Questions about Scratch forum), causing said topic to be moved to the front page of that forum.

3. Using Scratchblocks as a writing style is not blockspam, unless it is irrelevant to the discussion. For example, this

ExampleScratcher1 wrote:

How do I make a smooth gliding animation?
    when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(my question) = [answered]>
    ask [How do I make a smooth gliding animation?] and wait
    end
    say [Thank you!]
    is not blockspam, but these

ExampleScratcher2 (first post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    move (58) steps
    play sound [Stock Laughter Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    forever
    play sound [Stock Screaming Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    switch backdrop to [internet v]
    say [i broke the internet] for (2) secs
    turn cw (15) degrees
    go to [nearby restaurant v]
    next costume
    end

ExampleScratcher2 (second post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(out of dorito's) = [true]>
    broadcast [eat dorito chip v]
    end
    say [IM OUT OF DORITO'S!!!!!!!!! :(]
    play sound [Scream2 v] until done
    forever
    turn cw (120) degrees
    play sound [Scream2 v]
    play sound [we have no dorito's sorry v]
    end
    are blockspam, and must be reported.
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

musicROCKS013 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Likely just a regular shirt, just like the male. Because a regular shirt should work for anybody of any gender really.
yeah. Like maybe a symbol of the respective gender as well? Like if the sliders are both set to male and female, the bigender symbol would appear on the shirt. If the slider is set to 0 on both. The genderless symbol would appear.

Siggy defenders! v
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DashaTheAroace wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

yeah. Like maybe a symbol of the respective gender as well? Like if the sliders are both set to male and female, the bigender symbol would appear on the shirt. If the slider is set to 0 on both. The genderless symbol would appear.
I don’t think gender really matters in the mii editor, but in tomodachi life it definitely would matter if there was dating. I don’t think dating should be a thing if they make tomo dachi life on the switch because it would be way too complicated to please everybody and could cause people who have genders that aren’t represented in the game to resent Nintendo and become angry at them.

Jenny LeClue is the best
des-i-think
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

a ristar sequel and a 3rd jet set radio game, since sega are starting to make more games of their older titles not too long ago, this would have been a much more better opportunity to make a sequel of these games