Discuss Scratch

DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I am owlannaelsa, by the way.
This is my new account.

Sorry, you have to wait 120 seconds between posts.
THESE ARE THE LONGEST 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE

oh wait cubeupload's down.

it's a GIF of Jake from Subway Surfers
Ian-Stewart
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

A sequel to Nintendo Land for the Nintendo Switch.

BTW, there's not going to be a Fortnite 2. Don't believe any fake videos that say so.

My signature was completely outdated and a new one is under construction.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Ian-Stewart wrote:

A sequel to Nintendo Land for the Nintendo Switch.

BTW, there's not going to be a Fortnite 2. Don't believe any fake videos that say so.
Fortnite is a game that gets continuously updated over time, like a lot of MMORPG games and Minecraft. It wouldn't make much sense to make a “Fortnite 2”, and I didn't want a Fortnite 2 anyway.

bottom text
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Honestly, Super Mario Galaxy 3 doesn’t need to be made. I mean, I love the Mario Galaxy games, but just because there’s one sequel doesn’t mean there needs to be another

I did say Splatoon 3 needs to be made, but Splatoon is a whole franchise! Of course there should be more of them!

Last edited by Dan-The-Squid (Sept. 28, 2019 06:21:57)

Leaving bye
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

well BOTW 2's already been confirmed so there's no other need in this world

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

-ColorMaster- wrote:

MegaMan X9? Super Mario Galaxy 3? F-Zero 7? Verum Rex? Final Fantasy 6 remade as an MMO? Skyward Sword HD?

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Honestly, Super Mario Galaxy 3 doesn’t need to be made. I mean, I love the Mario Galaxy games, but just because there’s one sequel doesn’t mean there needs to be another
If we can have four Modern Warfares, four Black Ops, eight Metroid Primes, and three Kirby's Dream Lands, then we can have three Super Mario Galaxies.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SuperDoom wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

MegaMan X9? Super Mario Galaxy 3? F-Zero 7? Verum Rex? Final Fantasy 6 remade as an MMO? Skyward Sword HD?
A. None of those would be things I want
B. take a joke there brother, my land

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

-ColorMaster- wrote:

but kirby air ride 2 tho

bottom text
Ian-Stewart
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Honestly, Super Mario Galaxy 3 doesn’t need to be made. I mean, I love the Mario Galaxy games, but just because there’s one sequel doesn’t mean there needs to be another.
I agree with this, and it would probably be a lot of work for the game makers to add even more to the games that are already great. Most people probably wouldn't get the third game because the first two take a long time to get through, and it's already kind of late to make another one.

My signature was completely outdated and a new one is under construction.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

CatsUnited wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

but kirby air ride 2 tho
ok fair point so we still need things in this world

leogames2016
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Kids Imagination universe 2000/2003 Ported To Nintendo Switch!

My signature is outdated since the day i got banned,I hope i will get out that signature updated soon.

when green flag clicked
say [Meow!]
play sound [meow v] until done
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Portal 3 (Not some spin-off)
Mario Galaxy 3
Deltarune Chapter Two
Another Earthbound/Mother Game

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami 2, The Talos Principle and Bendy and the Dark Revival.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Polargaming64 wrote:

Portal 3 (Not some spin-off)
Mario Galaxy 3
Deltarune Chapter Two
Another Earthbound/Mother Game
Making a sequel of Mario Galaxy would be amazing! I only played the first one… and it's SOOOOO LOOOOONG! I suppose the 2 is it too… their developpers will get out of ideas XD!

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

remake/master of super mario 64 07/29/95 build

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

maverick78921 wrote:

why doesn't someone take apart a mario 64 cartridge and take out the AI? then they could have some of the most advanced technology in the world.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

dftyu wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

why doesn't someone take apart a mario 64 cartridge and take out the AI? then they could have some of the most advanced technology in the world.
That's the real reason why the Nintendo 64 uses cartridges - it acts as a prison to contain this super powerful AI from infiltrating someone's computer and copying itself through the internet,

bottom text
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Hmmm,

A BETTER MINECRAFT
or
A NEW NO MANS SKY

Last edited by zahmbie1 (Aug. 21, 2020 10:55:49)

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

CatsUnited wrote:

dftyu wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

That's the real reason why the Nintendo 64 uses cartridges - it acts as a prison to contain this super powerful AI from infiltrating someone's computer and copying itself through the internet,
only if they remade super mario 64 for the wii and not the ds. then we could have the most advance technology on the planet.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Meteos 2
And not Meteos wars, I want something like the original DS game.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
lampostdude77
Scratcher
8 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Wii sports Resort 2
Mario maker 3
Bully 2
Dreams 2
Untitled Goose game 2
Karlson (but that's coming later this year or next year)

Last edited by lampostdude77 (Sept. 30, 2020 11:10:50)